Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
I like doing nothing as well. Well, today I made a "stinger missile", but I only do the things I want 24/7.

Nothing to be ashamed of.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2009, 11:47:19 AM »
Remind me why you had all your deadlines rearranged then. Its rather amusing that despite having a far better educational chance than me, you are doing a degree which makes you less employable as someone who worked at ASDA for the last 3 years.

I was offered an extension instead of rushing them last minute, because Im such an awesome student that they wanted to keep me  :zoinks:

And I'm doing a degree in something I love, something I enjoy and something I'm good at.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
hair and beauty?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »
Remind me why you had all your deadlines rearranged then. Its rather amusing that despite having a far better educational chance than me, you are doing a degree which makes you less employable as someone who worked at ASDA for the last 3 years.

I was offered an extension instead of rushing them last minute, because Im such an awesome student that they wanted to keep me  :zoinks:

And I'm doing a degree in something I love, something I enjoy and something I'm good at.

They gave you an extension because you couldn't handle the work, you mean.

As for your degree, the idea of spending 3 years in education is also so you are employable at the end.

Blasted

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2009, 11:58:00 AM »
And you can handle your work just fine, can't you hardon?  :laugh:

At least my university wanna keep me here. Yours obviously don't give a fuck if they lose you.

Maybe you should quit and enrol at Oxford instead?

Oh wait, you can't  :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2009, 11:59:17 AM »
Oh and sure, university is mainly about future employment. But for me, I'm more interested in going because I want to study the subject.

And I don;'t care if that's the wrong reason in yor eyes. I hardly wanna end up like you  :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2009, 12:01:16 PM »
Disabled people can still be an asshole  Matter of fact you would be one regardless that is if you are really the way you present yourself which is a stretch

Why does being an asshole make me unsuitable for disability? It's always my disability and other things with me people criticize, not my attitude.

I self study japanese, that's not "good enough"

I spend money on the "wrong things"

I'm in your eyes not "really" entitled to disability, for some strange reason (for being an asshole)

My interests aren't as "worthy" as those of a fat, ugly fucking irish ginger also living on disability or an obese, middle aged aussie fucktard who inevitably failed in life because he's now too old to do anything about it. His best years are already long gone.

What is up with that? You respect anyone no matter how pathetic they are. This forum is full of people who are beyond pathetic in the eyes of 99% of society but you still hail chips/crisp eating as a virtue while saying interest in the japanese language is "shit" and makes someone "worthless".

What separates you from others here on disability is that you think you're better than everyone else. You make groundless assumptions, you "look down" on people and you are a racist cunt.

No doubt you'll respond with another tiresonme tirade on average pay, average looks, average whatever, but the facts remain that you're a lazy arrogant bigoted cunt, and THAT is why you aren't worthy of anything but contempt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:12 PM »
Disabled people can still be an asshole  Matter of fact you would be one regardless that is if you are really the way you present yourself which is a stretch

Why does being an asshole make me unsuitable for disability? It's always my disability and other things with me people criticize, not my attitude.

I'm in your eyes not "really" entitled to disability, for some strange reason (for being an asshole)

My interests aren't as "worthy" as those of a fat, ugly fucking irish ginger also living on disability or an obese, middle aged aussie fucktard who inevitably failed in life because he's now too old to do anything about it. His best years are already long gone.

What is up with that? You respect anyone no matter how pathetic they are. This forum is full of people who are beyond pathetic in the eyes of 99% of society but you still hail chips/crisp eating as a virtue while saying interest in the japanese language is "shit" and makes someone "worthless".

What separates you from others here on disability is that you think you're better than everyone else. You make groundless assumptions, you "look down" on people and you are a racist cunt.

No doubt you'll respond with another tiresonme tirade on average pay, average looks, average whatever, but the facts remain that you're a lazy arrogant bigoted cunt, and THAT is why you aren't worthy of anything but contempt.

I always win in the end.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »
 :agreed:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2009, 12:08:07 PM »
I'm lightyears ahead of you in my spiritual development.

You have no spiritual development, moron, you're just another cunt leeching off of others. A worthless piece of plastic with no soul, no insides. That's your big poroblem--even if the doctors manage to fix your face, slow down your balding head and fix whatever new obsessions you dig up, they can't fix your insides. You fail.

So enjoy what little the state throws at you. It will not do you any good; it will only prolong your soulless existence until mummy and daddy get that gun and finish off what they started.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2009, 12:10:08 PM »

I always win in the end.

No, sorry, you don't even get to compete.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2009, 12:11:51 PM »
Disabled people can still be an asshole  Matter of fact you would be one regardless that is if you are really the way you present yourself which is a stretch

I always win in the end.

Not on your terms, so I make my own.

This is my alter ego.

Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2009, 12:13:08 PM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.

You don't even try, that's the worst and most cowardly form of failure. So explain to us again why we should be upset of someone like you calling us failures?  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
Disabled people can still be an asshole  Matter of fact you would be one regardless that is if you are really the way you present yourself which is a stretch

I always win in the end.

Not on your terms, so I make my own.

This is my alter ego.

I know you live in a fantasy world, yes. That's why you don't ever win.

- Albert Einstein