Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9636 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #225 on: September 10, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »

:zoinks:

:laugh:

I forgot how racist some of the old Popeye cartoons were.

Of course Soleiyu comes across like he's just as racist.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »

You are ugly, average, unhygienic B and C-class whites. Your minds aren't on the same level as mine. You eat junk food, dress in t-shirts and jeans etc. You're scum as far as I'm concerned.
I don't see any pictures of you or any proof that you are so great at what you claim to be great at.

As far as being social is concerned, your attitude doesn't seem likely to earn you any friends.   

You also seem to be a Weaboo/Waponese fucktard.   You are a wannabe, and that makes you pathetic.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #227 on: September 10, 2009, 11:32:13 PM »
I have AS after all.

me too and I like huge cocks up my ass

that means you do too :eyebrows:

I just don't understand or in any way appreciate western (american which spread to Europe) tard culture where big smileys, sarcasm, HBO and WoW are the cornerstones. I don't communicate like that, so I feel out of place when playing online games for example.
Did you ever play Final Fantasy XI?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2009, 01:55:12 AM »
I have AS after all.

me too and I like huge cocks up my ass

that means you do too :eyebrows:

I just don't understand or in any way appreciate western (american which spread to Europe) tard culture where big smileys, sarcasm, HBO and WoW are the cornerstones. I don't communicate like that, so I feel out of place when playing online games for example.
Did you ever play Final Fantasy XI?

No.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2009, 01:58:26 AM »

You are ugly, average, unhygienic B and C-class whites. Your minds aren't on the same level as mine. You eat junk food, dress in t-shirts and jeans etc. You're scum as far as I'm concerned.
I don't see any pictures of you or any proof that you are so great at what you claim to be great at.

As far as being social is concerned, your attitude doesn't seem likely to earn you any friends.  

You also seem to be a Weaboo/Waponese fucktard.   You are a wannabe, and that makes you pathetic.

Japan is full of different sorts of wannabes, real japanese people. Many admire nazis for example and some even view japanese as the "whites of Asia". It's not uncommon to see people wearing Iron Crosses or having those symbols on clothes. When they want to make something sound sinister and "cool" in a videogame or anime they use german etc... Seems silly to westerners but they find it cool apparently.

I'm a true, blood descendant to the real nazis. My family came from catholic central Austria where most of the core of SS and Hitler's bodyguard was recruited. Austria has just a portion of the population of Germany but almost a third or so of allgemeine SS concentration camp officers and such were austrian. I even have relatives living there still. I don't find japanese germanophiles pathetic. However, I do find you, hispanic/jewish trash judging from your ugly picture, as not worthy of existing. Someday what Hitler started will be finished. Go back to Puerto Rico, sandnigger. I don't care if you're an Aaron or a Miguel, both are filth to me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:27:56 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2009, 02:03:05 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2009, 02:54:04 AM »

:zoinks:

:laugh:

I forgot how racist some of the old Popeye cartoons were.

Of course Soleiyu comes across like he's just as racist.

Racist and clueless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2009, 03:04:13 AM »
Actually, the US WWII propaganda is pretty stupid. Take The Fuehrer's Face, for instance. It doesn't show any real horrors of the Third Reich but just Donald Duck forced to work hard in a factory, like he would have had to in any country at that time, especially in war times.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2009, 03:17:39 AM »
Actually, the US WWII propaganda is pretty stupid. Take The Fuehrer's Face, for instance. It doesn't show any real horrors of the Third Reich but just Donald Duck forced to work hard in a factory, like he would have had to in any country at that time, especially in war times.

Life in Guantanmo is worse for most of the sandniggers there than what life in nazi labor camps was for most american PoW's.

Americans are a people of inbred Class-C whites, the leftovers of Europe, mixed with the trash of the third world. They have no perspective. Removing them from existence would be neither irrational, cruel or inhumane.
Kick me

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2009, 03:57:46 AM »
However, I do find you, hispanic/jewish trash judging from your ugly picture, as not worthy of existing. Someday what Hitler started will be finished. Go back to Puerto Rico, sandnigger. I don't care if you're an Aaron or a Miguel, both are filth to me.

Now you're showing your true colours, and it's quite pathetic to be honest. You're nothing superior, just another manifestation of primitive hatred and simplistic thinking that resides deep in the minds of humanity. You crossed the line when you blatantly attacked a user here with your obvious hatred. Such a vile, arrogant and vain creature you are. But meh, you're nothing special of any significant value to me anyway, merely a temporary amusement because, I love seeing the twisted irony and primal urges of humanity itself incarnated in your personality. So I'm just going to ignore you from now on.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:00:54 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2009, 04:01:06 AM »
However, I do find you, hispanic/jewish trash judging from your ugly picture, as not worthy of existing. Someday what Hitler started will be finished. Go back to Puerto Rico, sandnigger. I don't care if you're an Aaron or a Miguel, both are filth to me.

Now you show your true colours, and it's quite pathetic to be honest. You're nothing superior, just another manifestation of primitive hatred and simplistic thinking that resides deep in the minds of humanity. You crossed the line when you blatantly attacked a user here with your obvious hatred. Such a vile, arrogant and vain creature you are. But meh, you're nothing special of any significant value to me anyway, merely a temporary amusement because I love seeing the twisted irony and primal urges of humanity itself incarnated in your personality. So I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

I "crossed the line" when I played the jew card you mean? Fucking jew. Can't wait until the world unites against Israel and nukes it off the face of the earth. Who would miss 10 million people who did so much harm to the world? In the next generation, no one.
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2009, 04:07:59 AM »
I am inbred Class-C white, the scum of Europe, mixed with the trash of the third reich. I have no perspective. Removing me from existence would be neither irrational, cruel or inhumane.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2009, 04:39:40 AM »
I'm a Jew too, don't insult my kind goy! :violin:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2009, 05:14:17 AM »
I'm a Jew too, don't insult my kind goy! :violin:

Sure you are.
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2009, 05:45:33 AM »
im jewish too <fart> see, i told you so
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.