Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9599 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #255 on: September 12, 2009, 06:54:45 AM »
You mentioned wanting to win the lottery and move there.

*inserts jap willeh into chereiyu's arse* Oh god! :autism:

I'm not surprised you can't see the difference between a dream and a realistic goal. Your dream after all is most likely to be slim and attractive, something your irish white trash genes won't allow. I would kill myself if I was like you, dirty in a way a shower and a healthy diet can't get rid of.

Besides, I said that in a PM to Lit. Thank you for revealing this to me so that I won't send anymore PM's on this site. You fucked it up good for your friends who would maybe hope to get some more private info on me. Also, it's good I know I can't trust Lit or anyone on here for that matter since it's a "friend moderated" forum.

No:

Quote from: Soleiyu
I'm planning to win the lottery and keep recieving disability, which is legal here afaik. All this just to spite normal, hard-working society. They won't respect me if I'm not like them, so I won't respect them.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11732.0.html

Doesn't say anything about moving to Japan.

I think you invited me here so you all could have a new freak to play around with. I can't view my karma changes and people can read my PM's. Maybe the karma change block was the doing of some american meatface who felt offended when I said the truth about his race and (lack of) culture, but I still don't see how the irish degenerate could put together lottery and Japan.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2009, 06:56:42 AM »
I was being honest. :P

What I do isn't some attempt to appear superior to others, it's to pass the time and entertain myself. People can criticize or whatever, I will not censor them.

Self-esteem issues? Look at yourself. You got plastic surgery because you didn't like yourself. I've no desire to because I'm comfortable with who I am. :laugh:

EDIT: Oh no, he's turning on Lit. Can you take such cowardice, Lit? 8)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »
Shit, I thought kamikazes only had one shot at getting killed. This wanker keeps coming back for more....  :pwned: yet again.

P7PSP

« Reply #258 on: September 13, 2009, 05:05:15 AM »
Which will be avenged a hundred times with the complete annihilation of the american people when the world unites against you and the jews you harbor.
:LMAO: So you have the inside scoop on this Soiledknickers?

You mentioned wanting to win the lottery and move there.

*inserts jap willeh into chereiyu's arse* Oh god! :autism:

I'm not surprised you can't see the difference between a dream and a realistic goal. Your dream after all is most likely to be slim and attractive, something your irish white trash genes won't allow. I would kill myself if I was like you, dirty in a way a shower and a healthy diet can't get rid of.

Besides, I said that in a PM to Lit. Thank you for revealing this to me so that I won't send anymore PM's on this site. You fucked it up good for your friends who would maybe hope to get some more private info on me. Also, it's good I know I can't trust Lit or anyone on here for that matter since it's a "friend moderated" forum.

No:

Quote from: Soleiyu
I'm planning to win the lottery and keep recieving disability, which is legal here afaik. All this just to spite normal, hard-working society. They won't respect me if I'm not like them, so I won't respect them.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11732.0.html

Doesn't say anything about moving to Japan.

I think you invited me here so you all could have a new freak to play around with. I can't view my karma changes and people can read my PM's. Maybe the karma change block was the doing of some american meatface who felt offended when I said the truth about his race and (lack of) culture, but I still don't see how the irish degenerate could put together lottery and Japan.
Maybe because the bogtrotter is smarter then you are.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #259 on: September 13, 2009, 09:52:26 PM »
... of some american meatface who felt offended when I said the truth about his race...

the american race? get it right dumbfuck, there is no american race.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »
... of some american meatface who felt offended when I said the truth about his race...

Only the indigenous peoples'. And there aren't too many of them left, unfortunately. Soleiyu's problem is that he is so focused on his hatred for the West and America in general that he labels us ALL as fat, American pigs when  nothing could be further from the truth. The Americans on this board happen to be some of the smartest I've come accross, and they are just the same as anyone else. And given there are quite a few Brits, Europeans, Aussies etc, he can't seem to differentiate. Personally, I think his views on Japan are a bit rose-coloured, but that maybe becuase he's been watching too many episodes of Dragon Ball Z.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #261 on: September 14, 2009, 02:07:01 AM »
He's sort of fun to wind up but has no lasting entertainment value.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #262 on: September 14, 2009, 02:11:39 AM »
Like the average cheap watch.

Although he does have something in common with the Energiser bunny - he just keeps coming back for more.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2009, 02:13:12 AM »
Even the Energiser batteries will fail you in the end.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42:14 AM »

Only the indigenous peoples'. And there aren't too many of them left, unfortunately. Soleiyu's problem is that he is so focused on his hatred for the West and America in general that he labels us ALL as fat, Am

actually youre wrong on that for two reasons

one- american is a name that came from amerigo, a spanyard. the natives dont have a name for all the people, and they reject the name america. they identify as tribes, and rightfully so as each tribe has its own differences in genes and culture. so theyre really not homogenous enough to be considered a "race" and each tribe is far to small to be considered a "race"

two-on the other side of that argument is the fact that they ALL CAME FROM ASIA AND MOST EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT THEY CAME FROM JAPAN! if you look at the faces and compare the eyes, you can clearly see the evidence, round faces, same hair, same eye color etc.
there was a language study done that supports this thoery too. id be interested is seeing a dna anaylisis of this.

the west is actually the east.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2009, 10:57:32 AM »
There is a Japanese similarity there, granted. I did say indigenous, meaning the original inhabitants, but I'll take your word on the fact about the many tribes and their being not one 'race'. Same could be said for our aboriginals, who more than likely came from around India some 30,000 years ago.

Still when you put that argument about the origins of the indian people into perspective, it totally fucks up Jap boy's argument about anything from the American continent being what he claims it to be. Also, he should look at the Hawaiian peoples as well, who have some Japanese blood mixed with Polynesian. They go back at least 500 years or more, well before Cook claimed the islands for Britain and named them the Sandwich Islands.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2009, 11:43:57 AM »
Australian Aboriginals were in north america before them apparently.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2009, 12:41:46 PM »
two-on the other side of that argument is the fact that they ALL CAME FROM ASIA AND MOST EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT THEY CAME FROM JAPAN! if you look at the faces and compare the eyes, you can clearly see the evidence, round faces, same hair, same eye color etc.
there was a language study done that supports this thoery too. id be interested is seeing a dna anaylisis of this.

My understanding of the current scientific consensus is that they're descended from a fairly small population that migrated across the Beiring strait from Siberia, which is about 4000km north-east of Japan. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
So basically whateverhisname is could move to the US instead? :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2009, 02:56:33 PM »
who gives a fuck

there are people of all races and levels of ugliness all over the place

i don't give a shit where i come from. i'm more worried about where i'm going  :laugh: