Educational

Author Topic: wondering if people could be diagnosed wrong as aspergers  (Read 4697 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: wondering if people could be diagnosed wrong as aspergers
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2009, 09:44:42 PM »
I don't think he's a troll.  He's acting similar over at WP.  I checked to see if he went over to whine about bad evil I2 and found this:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt105671.html

Either that, or he's a really good troll  :zoinks:

I read that thread and I actually felt sorry for him.  He keeps saying that admins on WP can delete member's accounts and they indeed can do it, but what he seems to fail to realize is that they may not do it because Alex doesn't want them to.  The higher Alex's fake numbers are, the better he likes it, so even if a swarm of spambots register there, they just ban them instead of deleting them.

That being the case, how many members would you speculate that are genuine?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2009, 09:56:37 PM »
I don't think he's a troll.  He's acting similar over at WP.  I checked to see if he went over to whine about bad evil I2 and found this:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt105671.html

Either that, or he's a really good troll  :zoinks:

I read that thread and I actually felt sorry for him.  He keeps saying that admins on WP can delete member's accounts and they indeed can do it, but what he seems to fail to realize is that they may not do it because Alex doesn't want them to.  The higher Alex's fake numbers are, the better he likes it, so even if a swarm of spambots register there, they just ban them instead of deleting them.

That being the case, how many members would you speculate that are genuine?

If you count the (former) members who haven't posted there in years whose accounts Alex refused to delete, I think 1000 would be an over-estimate.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »
fucking yay...YAY
 :bdaygrn: :best: :wedding: :1st: :congrats:

I GOT MY FIRST GHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a real troll now! YAY! YIPPIE! HURRAY!

thanks jamie!  :thumbup:

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »
You forgot your trolling hat ---> :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2009, 10:17:12 PM »
shit, well im still learning.

here,  :toporly:  take that you!

(gotta work on the toporly delivery still)

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2009, 10:19:58 PM »
Relax, I just made that up. Personally it's the perfect emotion for trolling methinks. :)

Anyway, this is the actual truth about Aspies. :toporly:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Aspie

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:29 PM »
I still remember pea having a ginger crying fit over me putting a video of his there. :lol:

This jamieg eejit doesn't seem like a troll, at first I thought it was buttcoffee taking the piss but I don't really give a fuck anymore. Jamieg, come back like a man and answer my question. One thing I really hate are cowards after all, running away when they know they can be caught out.

And jamieg: You may have your opinion, but I am in no means obliged to tolerate it. I can disagree with it all I want as much you can disagree with mine. Unlike you though, I don't act like a complete spastic when people disagree with me.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:53:43 PM by Shleed. »

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2009, 12:00:27 AM »
But I think we proved a point though Shleed, we exposed the irony that he's all 'I don't wanna fight and aspies can't be capable of doing such bad things' and then he suggests people kill themselves for trolling, and calls me a fucker for messing around. :zoinks:

Also I'll just leave this here...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:02:44 AM by Singularity »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2009, 01:00:09 AM »
Relax, I just made that up. Personally it's the perfect emotion for trolling methinks. :)

the page on flardox is fucking comedy, i remember that guy from when i was on aff.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »
The thing is, I think there is a half way point. Nothing is expected of me from the government because I'm on a disability pension now. I just have to pass go and collect my $200. We are doing better than most working poor families as a lot of our income is tax free. We live in public housing which isn't as bad as it sounds (shitty neighbours have left). So we pay fuck all in rent.

We get enough money these days that we don't even have to be careful how we spend it (probably should hide some in a mattress or something).
The problem is the government feels it has fulfilled its obligations by putting you on that pension, when in reality if they did their job properly, you would most likely be in decent employment, with the improvement in lifestyle that would bring. That said, given you have 5 children, it doesn't surprise me that the system makes it better for you not to work. Doesn't send out an amazing message to them.

They will help be get back into the workforce if I wanted them to. I'm just not in that place right now personally.
I wonder whose fault that is. Certainly, the state should take a lot of blame.

Meh, I blame being undiagnosed at the time I entered the workforce plus parents who had no idea how to prepare a child/young adult for the workforce.

It's now my responsibility to do something about it though. Fucking anxiety and freaky panic attacks kick my arse though. I can't even seriously think about it without nearly throwing up and shit.
True you were undiagnosed. However that just reinforces the fact the system needs to be properly supportive, rewarding people for their talents as opposed kicking them for their (often irrelevant) difficulties. A properly implemented meritocracy would correct those problems, it is why I advocate it.

People didn't know any better. The important thing is what is happening now. Things will take time.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2009, 01:47:27 AM »

the page on flardox is fucking comedy, i remember that guy from when i was on aff.

When will they learn, blanking an ED article is the equivalent of putting a huge 'TROLL ME, I'M A LULZCOW' sign on yourself.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2009, 01:49:54 AM »

I made 2 posts there and left. Couldn't fucking stand the place.

Flardox is a prime example of aspie retardation.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2009, 02:14:20 AM »
I never went to AFF, already had a vibe about it being too elitist.

Back a few years ago, I probably would have thought AFF was a reasonable concept, but now I feel that such an attitude they exert doesn't do us any favors either. I see the same militant attitudes as obsessive political/religious groups have, and that can't be a good thing. No can hide behind a veil of superiority, and pretend their group is better than anyone else. Usually that actually symbolizes inferiority, as it shows that you need some kind of excuse or justification to think your better than something else.

In truth, if you did feel truly superior, you don't even need to waste your breath saying it, you just live knowing it.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2009, 03:59:36 AM »
I just realized... a lot of bullshit would have been saved if I would have just mentioned two words, to easily disprove the entire 'we're all non-violent' bullshit:

William Freund

/thread
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:03:07 AM by Singularity »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2009, 04:18:55 AM »
When someone is in denial, no amount of evidence will convince them.