Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13123 times)

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. What got the Tampa Attorney pissed enough to track you to WrongPlanet and contact Alex?

Oh, and welcome. You seem arrogant but also in some ways competent.

Okay. If you haven't already figured out from my post to you on the Drivel, I have no ill will against you. A lot of people (including myself) don't like to hear someone talk so often about how they are a savant and how they've overcome so much, even if it's true. Once or twice is enough and then it starts to sound like bragging.

It kinda does man. Unless someone asks about it that is.

If my autism makes others perceive me as "arrogant," I am profoundly sorry. It was not my intention. Given my severe language start in life, it is a miracle I can speak.

So sorry, and didn't mean to offend anyone. I more see it as savant autistic is a description of my role in life. But I could have just called myself a personified autism horse, if that may please you more. Let me know. Certainly don't want to raise anyone's ire here.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:08:23 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 05:53:09 PM »
Hi EquiisSavant.

:welcome:

I liked your artwork.

We normally never censor anything here, so I don't think you have much to worry about.

When and where did you pass the bar?

Do you have a horse?

Thank you for the art compliments ! It is a lot of work commandeering the paintbrush. I passed the bar in California, but Calif. and Florida refuse to license me due to my autism. It is awful. They act like no one knows anything about autism! They probably have nightmares about the autistics wearing judicial robes and handling gavels. I don't know what to say. I wish it were otherwise. I would just settle for being a groveling lawyer on the other side of the bench. If it could only be ...

I do have an autism horse. I personify him. Not to drivel any redundant statements, or anything, lest I offend anyone. But I love my horse, and he talks to me !  
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:09:57 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
Where did you go?

I am sorry. I have been very depressed since my doctor quit me. He was my best friend. Now I have to talk to my autism horse, but unlike my neurologist, my horse lacks his unique sense of humor. And his conversational repertoir is not as vast as my doctors, since he mostly wants to talk about apples and peppermints. 

Well what the fuck, brother we're here. This isn't a support forum or anything but we have lots of "conversational repertoir" for you to enjoy.  :thumbup:

WTF, thank you. I will try to engage in conversational repertoir, but my autistic language abilities are not very good.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »
:welcome:

Like Callaway like Your Art Work.

:plus:

Thanks for the support ! When I put the next piece on my art website, I will give a mention it is there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:10:25 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 05:56:55 PM »
Good to see your not the sensitive type :welcome:
What does the U.S. Attorney worry about and how did you get in the hot seat
He is worried about his job...

Perhaps this is a very astute observation, and not so far from the truth -- if the homogeneously neurotypical legal profession, and most especially the U.S. Attorney's Office, had to hire people on merit, it is a certainly the savant autistic people whose brains think and solve problems 40% faster would have the hiring edge.

That's why they discriminate, hate us, profile us, and set about trying to make our savant autistic lives "vast wastes" as my neurologist called mine, despite my significant struggle to achieve the accomplishments I have, including my artwork.

Sadly, they do no one any favor, since they ruin people's lives like mine, and at the same time, they are not hiring the best and brightest candidates available, which ultimately cannot help but reflect on poor job performances in their Dept. And there is nothing a savant autistic can do about this plight to bring positive change.  
It goes on in all walks of life. Put it this way, this all starts with school bullying, where the dim use the social rules to come out on top. School bullying would be derided as terrorism if it were done on the international relations level - but inside a state its welcomed by the moronic majority. Democracy is another one of those tools, along with argument by society.

Have you ever looked into social meritocracy? I see it as the political system which should benefit us the most.

I can't say as I disagree ...

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 06:05:27 PM »
Hello EquiisSavant. You must have met Gulliver straight after his racing career finished. Do you find he's changed much since then? He looks like a mellow-tempered guy. Other racehorses I've known about will shy at thistles and try to bite you any chance they get, and would definitely not make good candidates for an equine therapy program. :)

"Magnificent" is not too strong a word to describe your art. I found "Migrating Birds at Sunset" in particular to be sublimely beautiful. You have every reason to feel proud.

Yes, racehorses. I should paint some more of them. Gulliver is ok. He likes to go fast, if I let him. But he takes care of me and my autism. I have a long life of riding horses for autism therapy, so I am not a completely incapable rider. I did win a US National Championship when I was 19. But I need to ride for therapy to my autism and other co-existing conditions. Whether it is an ex-racehorse or a pony, I try to be a horse whisperer, so I can just do my therapy. Horses listen to me. I have a way with them. Probably because I personify my horses as my best friends. It is an autistic thing. Gulliver has been my autism therapy horse for over 10 years.

Thank you for the compliments of my art ! I am working on a beach scene in oil pastels of Durban Natal, SA, and also the Peruvian Princess at the Castle (a horse painting) in acrylics, not quite finished yet but soon to be. I am in the sketching stage of a wild horse herd running across a dramatic mountainscape in South America in oil, as well. That one will take me awhile since it is a large canvas.   

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
 :) That is cool, your connection with Gulliver.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 09:32:09 AM »
My website:
http://www.equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/
I like your site. :)
Thank you. I posted a new painting a day ago or so.

I have new ones I will be posting soon, as well, when I am not experiencing bouts of severe depression over my autism neurologist quitting me and abandoning me without securing a referral for me to another equally qualified autism doctor, leaving me suddenly in need of medical care/treatment and no doctor. I am painting when I can manage it.
I know that feeling. I can't find a psychiatrist at the moment to prescribe some of my meds. I was turned down by two psychiatrists that said my case was "too complicated". Hence my custom title.

Do you live with family? Maybe they can help you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »
My website:
http://www.equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/
I like your site. :)
Thank you. I posted a new painting a day ago or so.

I have new ones I will be posting soon, as well, when I am not experiencing bouts of severe depression over my autism neurologist quitting me and abandoning me without securing a referral for me to another equally qualified autism doctor, leaving me suddenly in need of medical care/treatment and no doctor. I am painting when I can manage it.
I know that feeling. I can't find a psychiatrist at the moment to prescribe some of my meds. I was turned down by two psychiatrists that said my case was "too complicated". Hence my custom title.

Do you live with family? Maybe they can help you.

I don't really have much family that can help me. I am still without an adult autism neurologist in Florida. I am still very depressed over my doctor, really missing the great light he shined in my life.

Not trying to be unfriendly to anyone, just extremely down. But I did paint a new painting called "Two Ibis' On The Shore," in Gallery #1, pg. 2 on my EquiisAutisticSavantArtist website !
http://equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/

Hopefully, people will like it. The two people who saw it so far thought it was very cool.

Maybe it would make me feel better if I painted a picture of my doctor.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 08:48:03 AM »
They are pretty.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »
I don't think it will. You have to try and let that person go. It may be the hardest thing you have ever had to do but holding on to that person will be in vain and it may hurt you more. But that is my opinion.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »
I don't think it will. You have to try and let that person go. It may be the hardest thing you have ever had to do but holding on to that person will be in vain and it may hurt you more. But that is my opinion.

I would paint the picture for myself. I would not do it for the doctor. I am devastated. What he did to me, I don't think I will ever get over it. He meant more to me than anyone in my life. I have not had any real relationship with my husband since then, I have not even been able to kiss him or be touched since what my doctor did. That does not mean I am pursuing him. He is the one losing out. Lost a person who couldn't have thought higher of him as a person, and lost his own integrity. But he must delight in destroying someone's life who only thought the best of him and held him in the highest regards and loved him. There isn't anything worse a person -- much less a trusted doctor -- could do to a person with autism who can count the number of best friends on less than the fingers of one hand and lost one of them who died a horrible way, breach the person's ability to trust and get close to someone, emotionally. Reward the good in the autistic person with utter devastation he knew it would cause -- after promising to be my doctor and my friend for a lifetime. (He promised lifetime medical care in his e-mails).

The only thing that changed was his sudden abandonment after he had to re-confirm my autism diagnosis -- when that happened, he called me a "vast waste," then .. abandoned his patient.

I don't think I will ever be able to trust anyone again or get close to anyone, ever.    
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 07:17:24 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2009, 07:16:26 PM »
Burn the picture my give you some catharsis
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
Thank you Callaway for the compliments on the Ibis' painting. I did that one before the doctor devastation. I have not been able to paint much since then. I did try to finish the one that got severely affected by my spacing out and it turned the sky blue and pink from the extreme emotional shock the doctor delivered to me, but it is the only one, and this devastation has pretty much destroyed my ability to paint like I did when my doctor was my friend. It is called "The Eagles Are Landing," and is in Gallery #1, pg. 2, on my website:
http://equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/

I should just give up and be a vast waste, since that's obviously all I am. My doctor was the only one who thought otherwise, until he re-confirmed my autism diagnosis.    
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 07:29:45 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
If that doctor could so easily cast you away, then he is not worth the dirt on the bottom of your shoe, IMO.  Nobody who can draw and paint like you can could ever be a "vast waste".  What does your husband think of this doctor?  I think that you are already a better person than he will ever be. 

When did he confirm your autism diagnosis the first time and when did he re-confirm it?