Educational

Author Topic: This site's fucked up  (Read 7482 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: This sites fucked up
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27:33 AM »
Autie. HFA?

Like there is a difference when you are an adult.  ::)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 06:32:14 AM »
Not sure. OP specified not aspie.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »
I can't possibly be the first person who thought of William Freund when reading this thread, can I?  I mean, certainly, proceed as if he's a harmless retarded troll, which is basically how he's acting, but I hope the admins have this in the backs of their minds.

Crossed my mind. Might be an idea to remember what happened.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »
Aspie and then not an aspie? I am confused.

Didn't he say he was an autie rather than an aspie?

he meant ASS-bee

Greatest.Joke.Ever.    do you do children's parties?

Don't blame the drink you ass. Face it, if the two lonely neurons ricocheting around and around in your head ever got together to give birth to a half-decent idea,  it is highly unlikely that it would involve trying to impress people on the internet with guns. I think the chances of these two desperate neurons finding each other is remote and I don't believe in immaculate conception so I say that you are safe from the self-pwning humiliation you ladle on yoursel

This I do take offense to.

Nobody can take away my right to blame the alcohol, ever. How the fuck am I ever supposed to get laid If I dont have ole faithful to blame in the morning. think before you post that nonsense.

ps- Im a autie

Yeah, all that, but I've "tried all these and there's no fiber in any of them"  (UGH! commercials! THIS IS WHY I DO NOT ALLOW TELEVISION IN MY OWN HOUSEHOLD!!)

You have a small bit to learn young autie.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »
He's a LFA.
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline JustGiveIn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2009, 02:14:43 PM »
Alright, took my meds today and for once, actually sober. So Ill take this opportunity to properly introduce myself.

First off, I was really just having some fun with my first thread here, that being said, I am kinda a dick and most likely will be hated anyways, so I might aswell get that out of the way right at the start :)

I can't possibly be the first person who thought of William Freund when reading this thread, can I?  I mean, certainly, proceed as if he's a harmless retarded troll, which is basically how he's acting, but I hope the admins have this in the backs of their minds.

Dont know exactly who/what your refering to here, but I guarantee you Ive never been to this site before my initial post. (+justgivein on WP aswell)

I was going to delete the gun pic, cause even I thought it was trying to hard, but I couldnt stop laughing after posting so I decided to leave it up.

my names grant and I should apologize for having fun at some peoples expense ( not that anyone actually cared or was offended, but still) I lol-ed at the LFA crack, but coming from a HFA Ive gotta say don't believe what you read in some of the books/articles out there, from what I can tell there is a difference between AS/HFA, same type of deficiets per se but severity in differnt areas.

Also, I fkin love the mainevent/callout forums, great idea. Im looking forward to it. Pile on the negative karma and hate me all ya like and plz call me out whenever you want. as for the negative shit, I can guarantee you, you wont offend me or make me care/feel bad, god knows I deserve it.

-GMK/Justgivein

(yes from time to time I end my posts with a sig)

have fun.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

???

If this was sober, go back to drinking.

:hahaha:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2009, 02:20:24 PM »
have fun

You know we will :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2009, 02:29:52 PM »
He's a LFA.

Low Functioning Autistic?

... is that what you mean?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »

Remember, before I rip you two new assholes from which to reproduce, life comes in waves for some of us.

There are good days and bad days.

You can not tell me from regulars  on my good days, but if you fuck with me on a bad day, you will see that some days are just bad.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2009, 02:35:13 PM »

This is a good day.

... no, this has been a REALLY good day!

Offline JustGiveIn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »

Remember, before I rip you two new assholes from which to reproduce, life comes in waves for some of us.

There are good days and bad days.

You can not tell me from regulars  on my good days, but if you fuck with me on a bad day, you will see that some days are just bad.

keep your fantasies to yourself, I dont swing that way

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »

Was anyone talking to you?

I don't think so.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

???

If this was sober, go back to drinking.

:hahaha:

DirtDawg, you owe me a new keyboard. :lol:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite