Author Topic: This site's fucked up  (Read 7358 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: This sites fucked up
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2009, 05:50:18 PM »
Alright, took my meds today and for once, actually sober. So Ill take this opportunity to properly introduce myself.

First off, I was really just having some fun with my first thread here, that being said, I am kinda a dick and most likely will be hated anyways, so I might aswell get that out of the way right at the start :)

I can't possibly be the first person who thought of William Freund when reading this thread, can I?  I mean, certainly, proceed as if he's a harmless retarded troll, which is basically how he's acting, but I hope the admins have this in the backs of their minds.

Dont know exactly who/what your refering to here, but I guarantee you Ive never been to this site before my initial post. (+justgivein on WP aswell)

I was going to delete the gun pic, cause even I thought it was trying to hard, but I couldnt stop laughing after posting so I decided to leave it up.

my names grant and I should apologize for having fun at some peoples expense ( not that anyone actually cared or was offended, but still) I lol-ed at the LFA crack, but coming from a HFA Ive gotta say don't believe what you read in some of the books/articles out there, from what I can tell there is a difference between AS/HFA, same type of deficiets per se but severity in differnt areas.

Also, I fkin love the mainevent/callout forums, great idea. Im looking forward to it. Pile on the negative karma and hate me all ya like and plz call me out whenever you want. as for the negative shit, I can guarantee you, you wont offend me or make me care/feel bad, god knows I deserve it.

-GMK/Justgivein

(yes from time to time I end my posts with a sig)

have fun.

So in other words, you should fit right in with all the other spazes here.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »

Was anyone talking to you?

I don't think so.

In what amounts to his intro thread?

You're cold man, cold as ice.  :thumbup:

Trying to find some new way to be new is about as fucked up as trying to use an old way to be old.

(I know this one - trust me.)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15:39 PM »
Alright, took my meds today and for once, actually sober. So Ill take this opportunity to properly introduce myself.

First off, I was really just having some fun with my first thread here, that being said, I am kinda a dick and most likely will be hated anyways, so I might aswell get that out of the way right at the start :)

I can't possibly be the first person who thought of William Freund when reading this thread, can I?  I mean, certainly, proceed as if he's a harmless retarded troll, which is basically how he's acting, but I hope the admins have this in the backs of their minds.

Dont know exactly who/what your refering to here, but I guarantee you Ive never been to this site before my initial post. (+justgivein on WP aswell)

I was going to delete the gun pic, cause even I thought it was trying to hard, but I couldnt stop laughing after posting so I decided to leave it up.

my names grant and I should apologize for having fun at some peoples expense ( not that anyone actually cared or was offended, but still) I lol-ed at the LFA crack, but coming from a HFA Ive gotta say don't believe what you read in some of the books/articles out there, from what I can tell there is a difference between AS/HFA, same type of deficiets per se but severity in differnt areas.

Also, I fkin love the mainevent/callout forums, great idea. Im looking forward to it. Pile on the negative karma and hate me all ya like and plz call me out whenever you want. as for the negative shit, I can guarantee you, you wont offend me or make me care/feel bad, god knows I deserve it.

-GMK/Justgivein

have fun.

Seems so, eh?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2009, 06:31:40 PM »

-GMK/Justgivein

have fun.

Seems so, eh?

Which is the point you were trying to make in your previous post I take it.

Offline Aspie Bitch from Hell

• Fresh Meat
  • Be nice or SUFFER!!!
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2009, 06:40:00 PM »

Remember, before I rip you two new assholes from which to reproduce, life comes in waves for some of us.

Don't do that! At least not until I latch onto his other part!

:-*

Offline JustGiveIn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »

I don't think so.

should I be nice and ask for permission next time massa

in my own thread  :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »

Remember, before I rip you two new assholes from which to reproduce, life comes in waves for some of us.

Go get him Tiger!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »

If you have a necklace of cut off penises, then I'm outta here.

Offline JustGiveIn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »

You gotta take me out to dinner first.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2009, 08:02:05 PM »

Watch those talons, please.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »

-GMK/Justgivein

have fun.

Seems so, eh?

Which is the point you were trying to make in your previous post I take it.

About right.

:laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2009, 04:52:53 AM »
Hello JustGiveIn. :welcome: to Intensity.

I like your second intro post. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2009, 07:54:21 AM »
He's a LFA.

Low Functioning Autistic?

... is that what you mean?

Duh, even the slow boy got that one.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:56:53 AM by driftingblizzard »
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2009, 07:55:42 AM »

I don't think so.

should I be nice and ask for permission next time massa

in my own thread  :wanker:
Feel free to dring and post, we  ALL do it at one time or another.  Keeps life interesting. 
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
He's a LFA.

Low Functioning Autistic?

... is that what you mean?

Duh, even the slow boy got that one.

It was because you left those letters in your post.

:flasher: