Author Topic: OBAMA WINS  (Read 10072 times)

TheoK

Re: OBAMA WINS
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2008, 09:51:31 AM »
I don't know. He probably would have loved this, though:

Verichip

i am afraid to click one of your links.

You shouldn't be afraid of the link but the company behind it. It's in your country, by the way.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »
does the chip verify blood/sugar levels
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2008, 10:01:13 AM »

Maybe, but the main thing is that it tells Big Brother where you are, and they're already in use in some companies in the USA. Some employees must have one implanted to be working there...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #213 on: November 23, 2008, 10:05:30 AM »

Maybe, but the main thing is that it tells Big Brother where you are, and they're already in use in some companies in the USA. Some employees must have one implanted to be working there...
i wouldn't mind if it was inserted rectally.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #214 on: November 23, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »
But it isn't. It's under your skin. Some day they will force all people to have one for our "security". Then what? Europeans have already capitulated through our gun laws.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #215 on: November 23, 2008, 10:14:08 AM »
But it isn't. It's under your skin. Some day they will force all people to have one for our "security". Then what? Europeans have already capitulated through our gun laws.
that is what the bible says will happen.  666
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #216 on: November 23, 2008, 10:25:36 AM »

Like I said to a friend on a Swedish board: what should we do? Try to get Kalasjnikovs and 10 tons of canned food and move to a cave in Himalaya?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #217 on: November 23, 2008, 10:26:52 AM »

Like I said to a friend on a Swedish board: what should we do? Try to get Kalasjnikovs and 10 tons of canned food and move to a cave in Himalaya?
i plan on moving to idaho, building a huge wall and stockpiling guns and ammo.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #218 on: November 23, 2008, 02:44:55 PM »

Many of your fraternal oxpecker peado-kind were rounded up, electronically shackled and enforced with house-arrest during Halloween.

We are civilised. We protect our children from predators, like you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #219 on: November 23, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »

...   because we won!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #220 on: November 23, 2008, 03:06:32 PM »

The sooner the better. Bye now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: November 23, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »

good idea - bye!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »

The sooner the better. Bye now.

GOOMH!!

:LMAO:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #223 on: November 23, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »
Great minds, etc. :-*
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #224 on: November 23, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »

Many of your fraternal oxpecker peado-kind were rounded up, electronically shackled and enforced with house-arrest during Halloween.

We are civilised. We protect our children from predators, like you.

You are an idiot. Sooner or later they will implant a chip in you, no matter how law-abiding you are, and then it's too late to refuse.

And it's spelled "civilized".