Educational

Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14348 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »
Most likely, which is why I don't believe there's a snowball's chance in hell that a small minority of essentially disabled people can change the inner workings of a society. Disrupt it, maybe, and get jailed for it and make the rest of us even larger targets than we are now, yes, but actually change it? No way.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2009, 02:40:39 AM »
Most likely, which is why I don't believe there's a snowball's chance in hell that a small minority of essentially disabled people can change the inner workings of a society. Disrupt it, maybe, and get jailed for it and make the rest of us even larger targets than we are now, yes, but actually change it? No way.

You could stop calling us disabled to start with. If I am together with 99 average NTs only 2 of them are more intelligent than I am. Considering that I don't see myself as disabled.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2009, 06:57:14 AM »

I feel exactly the same about it. Thats why I hate shit like autism speaks.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »

You could stop calling us disabled to start with. If I am together with 99 average NTs only 2 of them are more intelligent than I am. Considering that I don't see myself as disabled.

I thought you were intelligent. :zoinks:

Two average NTs would be more intelligent than you out of 99? Not impressed!!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

TheoK

« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »

97 of them would not. But I'm not completely satisfied with it, of course. 1 out of 1000 would be better.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #230 on: June 04, 2009, 01:11:14 PM »

AFAIK, the state pays you a monthly allowance because you, by definition, are disabled. Want to be called something else? Get a job and stop being a hypocrite. You can't both have the cake and eat it.

You claim to have a reasonably high IQ. Start using it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »

AFAIK, the state pays you a monthly allowance because you, by definition, are disabled. Want to be called something else? Get a job and stop being a hypocrite. You can't both have the cake and eat it.

So you're not "disabled" then? What are you doing administrating an Aspie site then?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2009, 01:21:10 PM »

97 of them would not. But I'm not completely satisfied with it, of course. 1 out of 1000 would be better.

Try 1 out of 10,000. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2009, 01:22:48 PM »
That's not impressive either, to be honest!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »

So you're not "disabled" then? What are you doing administrating an Aspie site then?

Actually I am disabled, by definition, since I have an ASD dx,. I am entitled to certain services and assistance, just as you are. My IQ is significantly higher than yours, but I suspect that my tests just as uneven as yours. I choose to use my intelligence more constructively than you, however.

As for why I'm an admin here: I guess I'm just lucky. :P

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »

Well, that's the intelligence on paper. Some people have 180 and are still stupid and/or cowardly. But you must have a relatively high formal IQ to have a very high overall intelligence.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2009, 01:29:03 PM »

You're right, but Lit thinks it is. He considers his IQ to be important enough to warrant a mention at least a few times a week. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »

Well, that's the intelligence on paper. Some people have 180 and are still stupid and/or cowardly. But you must have a relatively high formal IQ to have a very high overall intelligence.

Face it: what I do, and how I do it, is simply beyond you. I'd explain but it might prove to be too hard to understand for you. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »

Actually I am disabled, by definition, since I have an ASD dx,. I am entitled to certain services and assistance, just as you are. My IQ is significantly higher than yours, but I suspect that my tests just as uneven as yours. I choose to use my intelligence more constructively than you, however.

As for why I'm an admin here: I guess I'm just lucky. :P

In which way are you disabled? If you have completed technical physics education, have a good job, a family and a house of your own, in which way are you possibly disabled then? You let other people label you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2009, 01:41:04 PM »
That's a very private question, Lit, so I don't really want to answer it here. However, if you have followed I2 for a while, you should know a bit about (some of) my particular difficulties.

But remember what they say? If you've met one aspie, you've met just that, one aspie.

- Albert Einstein