Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14353 times)

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
Hey Kosmo, Or KemperIII, or BirdBrain or whatever the fuck you call yourself these days: The fight is dead, deceased. It has curled up it's tootsies, it has shuffled off it's mortal coil. It's run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir at Behezimuel. It's fucking snuffed it. All statements to the extent of this fight being a going concern are from now on inoperative. This, my friend is an ex-fight.

Now unless you have joined the Judean Peoples' Front, there is no point to you going on with this shit.

I'll take the piss out of you again on YouTube later then.
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2008, 05:02:56 PM »
Hey Kosmo, Or KemperIII, or BirdBrain or whatever the fuck you call yourself these days: The fight is dead, deceased. It has curled up it's tootsies, it has shuffled off it's mortal coil. It's run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir at Behezimuel. It's fucking snuffed it. All statements to the extent of this fight being a going concern are from now on inoperative. This, my friend is an ex-fight.

Now unless you have joined the Judean Peoples' Front, there is no point to you going on with this shit.

Why bother, dickhead? Nobody is interested. They are all on my side now.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »

Why bother, dickhead? Nobody is interested. They are all on my side now.

Don't tempt me. Just. Let. It. Be.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »
I am picking up preconscious behavior that I will not talk about.

Lura wants to know, trouble a brewing.   Us two would be an evil pair, here with her bipolar disorder, and me feeding her details.  Especially nasty is how good at manipulation I am, and how I can deal with bipolars very well.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »
pick a thread, flo, any thread...

ozymandias

« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2008, 06:40:49 PM »
pick a thread, flo, any thread...

shhhhhhhh, if you just lay low and be quiet, all this will pass...like a kidney stone.  Painful and loudly uncomfortable, but, it will pass.  With the liberal use and consumption of a fine liquer and certain pain killers!   :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »
okay.

/tiptoes away...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2008, 08:35:02 AM »
Hey Randy! How is Jessica and your Mum? Still into supplements? What types? Ginseng what does it contain?

Hi guys! (Why the funny looks? Did I say something wrong?  >:D:asthing: :asthing: :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2008, 09:08:26 AM »
Hey Randy! How is Jessica and your Mum? Still into supplements? What types? Ginseng what does it contain?

Hi guys! (Why the funny looks? Did I say something wrong?  >:D:asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

You smell like seafood that's been rescued from the dumpster after a week, in summer.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2008, 09:13:40 AM »

You smell like seafood that's been rescued from the dumpster after a week, in summer.

That's why you are so quick responding to me. Hussy I know my fragrance turns you on.  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
I was talking about Dunc, hypothetically, if Luara were on here, she would might use that info in a way that wouldn't like.
While you harp on how I am aspie, some of you still are, I will be fixing my life, getting a piece of ass.  Meanwhile, this thread isn't even about me, so you just may yourself look bad. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2008, 04:31:20 AM »
I was talking about Dunc, hypothetically, if Luara were on here, she would might use that info in a way that wouldn't like.
While you harp on how I am aspie, some of you still are, I will be fixing my life, getting a piece of ass.  Meanwhile, this thread isn't even about me, so you just may yourself look bad. :laugh:

Umm OK?

(Too many blue pills Randy?)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2008, 05:43:21 AM »
Gah, I kept telling him to take the red one. He never listens.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »
 :plus:  :asthing:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »
Gah, I kept telling him to take the red one. He never listens.

:laugh:

the thought of flo plugged into some sort of battery is both repellant and mightily attractive, at the same time.  ;)