Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123159 times)

ozymandias

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
+ for that one! :laugh:

hiroshima

« Reply #316 on: December 13, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #317 on: December 13, 2006, 07:12:11 PM »

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: December 13, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #319 on: December 14, 2006, 04:33:25 AM »

Admitedly they forgot to add a lane for those that just want to quickly do their shopping and get the fuck out of there.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #320 on: December 14, 2006, 04:41:53 AM »
They don't need a lane, they have the sense, and common decency to move about without needing specifically labeled lanes.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #321 on: December 14, 2006, 04:42:30 AM »

Admitedly they forgot to add a lane for those that just want to quickly do their shopping and get the fuck out of there.

:laugh:

... but fuck a bunch of shopping. I'm there to BUY SHIT and SPLIT as fast as possible.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #322 on: December 14, 2006, 04:45:46 AM »
I find that a common feeling among men.  However there are some items which are worth being picky over.  I was really picky over my morter and pestle.  I went to 3 different places, spent almost 30 minutes at each, looking for just the right one.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: December 14, 2006, 05:02:26 AM »
I find that a common feeling among men.  However there are some items which are worth being picky over.  I was really picky over my morter and pestle.  I went to 3 different places, spent almost 30 minutes at each, looking for just the right one.

Now, you're talking about a tool for yourself. That may change things a bit.
I use one for Tex-Mex food preparation, sometimes. The pestle can not have the same radius as the bowl of the mortar. It must be slightly smaller in radius from it's center axis, so that you can get a powerful grinding action. Finding the right difference between the two is not so easy with hand made products, either. I can sort of relate to the need for taking extra time to choose a properly made tool.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #324 on: December 14, 2006, 05:07:38 AM »
Doesn't everyone take their time over choosing tools though, not just men?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: December 14, 2006, 05:13:34 AM »

Oh! The one liners ...

But, I certainly hope so. That's what I meant. Tools are different from gifts.

Back on topic so that no one gets pissed at us, my brother e-mailed me this:

An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered, 'Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives may depend on it.'

'Dear,' the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, 'I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a really nice, tight-looking ass!!!!!!!'

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #326 on: December 14, 2006, 05:19:24 AM »
Actually, considering that I knew I was never going to use the morter and pestle(for more than 5 minutes after buying it), it is more like an ornament.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: December 14, 2006, 03:15:21 PM »

I find it very funny.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Sir Paul McCartney gives Heather Mills US$235 million
« Reply #328 on: December 14, 2006, 08:22:10 PM »
Not sure where else to put this, but I think it's really funny, anyway. Not a bad payoff for Heather for a few years work! Poor Paul :laugh:

http://au.launch.yahoo.com/061211/10/10cv8.html

"Sir Paul McCartney will give his estranged wife Heather Mills a US$235 million divorce package to safeguard his health, according to a British newspaper.

The 'News Of The World' reports the former Beatle was urged to agree the deal by his daughters Stella and Mary because they are concerned the bitter divorce battle is affecting his well being.

The siblings reportedly told their father, "If this goes on, it could kill you. Being happy is more important than money."

The newspaper claims McCartney will publicly give his estranged wife a mere US$$19.5 million, most of which she'll donate to charity.

But she'll actually secure an enormous secret package including US$5.9 million a year as a divorce settlement, US$15.7 million to buy homes in America and Europe, US$5.9 million for English accommodation and more than US$3.9 million a year for staff and general expenses for the next 15 years.

One of McCartney's aides tells the newspaper, "It's a done deal and Paul is relieved." "
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 08:23:59 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #329 on: December 15, 2006, 02:11:05 AM »
Sir Paul should be able to make it anyway. If everything else fails, he can license a Beatle song to another pointless commercial.  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein