Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123159 times)

Binty

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #5025 on: March 14, 2011, 04:46:28 PM »

Binty

« Reply #5026 on: March 14, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »

Binty

« Reply #5027 on: March 14, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »

Osensitive1

« Reply #5028 on: March 14, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »
What was meant to be funny about those chat screenshots wasn't the racism itself

anyway... here's Jess:
The complaint was before the chat screenshots, so still not sure what is was.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5029 on: March 14, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »
ah ok, all I could see when I looked was the racist chat thing, which was why I was confused.

GA what was the racist stuff?

game of football :zoinks:

lol @ anderson in the background

GalileoAce

« Reply #5030 on: March 15, 2011, 03:12:18 AM »
GA what was the racist stuff?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hotdogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some prick in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You wipe your arse with your hand
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else
- Your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"

No shit Sherlock!....
....It's not like it could get much fooking worse!

Maybe this

Quickie #4  A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters: 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' "Can you read this?" the optician asked. "Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."

Binty

« Reply #5031 on: March 15, 2011, 03:38:33 AM »
Maybe this

Quickie #4  A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters: 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' "Can you read this?" the optician asked. "Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."

I'm Polish and I'm not offended.  It's amusing.

GalileoAce

« Reply #5032 on: March 15, 2011, 04:07:55 AM »
Maybe this

I'm Polish and I'm not offended.  It's amusing.

Yeah, hence the "maybe"... More of a probably not, but it was an example of race being used as the subject of the joke.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #5033 on: March 15, 2011, 04:53:36 AM »
oh no,  those poor poor terrorists?
mental  note *do not joke about terrorists*

:dunno: must support muslim terrorists then?? :screwy:

or maybe,  just not insinuate that all terrorists are Muslim,  no but the ones in the newspapers i read are! If i ask people i know what religion they think most terrorists are they all say 'muslim'.
Shit, but there are 2966 people who i can't ask (9/11) 
wtf do you think their answer would be??? 

I just thought about listing a few muslim terror attacks since 9/11  - there isn't enough internet.  Two day's worth here
2011.03.14 (Kunduz, Afghanistan) - Four children are among three dozen innocents dismembered by a massive suicide blast at a recruitment center.
2011.03.14 (Plateau, Nigeria) - Five family members are among six Christian villagers slaughtered by Muslim raiders.
2011.03.14 (Diyala, Iraq) - Nine Iraqi security personnel are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2011.03.13 (Helmand, Afghanistan) - Six civilians are taken down by Taliban roadside bombers.
2011.03.13 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - A moderate cleric is shot to death by Islamic radicals in a drive-by attack outside his home..
2011.03.13 (Hangu, Pakistan) - Islamic militants fire indiscriminately into a van carrying Shia civilians, killing nine.
Total dead = 35 people in two days!  died at the hands of Muslim terrorists. 
Sorry but the link is there, all over the news, every day

terrorist = Muslim.

How is it racist then for me to make the link in a joke?

or maybe, just not insinuate all Muslim's are terrorist,  erm.... when did i do that?

I would apologise if it had been an irish joke, or a polish joke and it had offended someone on here.  I really would.  Truth is i don't particularly like Muslims (it's an evil religion that treats women like slaves),  and i don't particularly like terrorists (killing innocent people as a hobby)either.   So if i have offended any Muslim's,  Muslim Terrorists, Terrorists in general -  then TUFF I COULDN'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

If i have offended anyone else, well,  why would anyone else be offended???
blah blah blah

GalileoAce

« Reply #5034 on: March 15, 2011, 05:24:57 AM »
Terrorists are terrorists first. Extremists second. Their religion is mostly irrelevant.

Not all terrorists are muslim, not all muslims are terrorits. Timothy McVey was a terrorist, and a US one at that.

Most terrorists reported on today come from Islamic states, and may not necessarily be muslim themselves. The countries they often come from experience significant hardship which their government and other signficant leaders (such as spiritual leaders) blame on Western countries, inciting hatred and anger toward western countries. Just as significant social leaders and news corporations in the US incite hatred and anger toward all muslim people.

I wasn't offended by you linking muslim and terrorist. I was offended by your ignorance. A lot of what you listed has nothing to do with the muslim religion or even Islam at all, but rather to do with the deplorable state of the nations these people are in.

Their clothing are not rags and towels, but are actually traditional clothing that has been worn in that region for centuries, including by that oh magnificent of christian martyrs, Jesus.

And the rest is just a misrepresentation of their religious beliefs, many of which are shared by the Jewish religion.

The problem is not muslims, it's not Islam. It's extremism. Islamic Extremists. Christian Extremists (who conduct their own special brand of terrorism on those seeking abortions, and the conduct by the Westboro Baptist church). They're both the same. Angry at something. Full of fear and hate, and neither of them follow the creeds of their respective religions.

Why would anyone else be offended? Because you just prejudiced the entire population of the world's second largest religion, that's about 1.6 billion people. That kind of blind ignorance and scaremongering is intolerable to me. And your post above was absolutely offensive.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 05:28:55 AM by Kayleigh »

Osensitive1

« Reply #5035 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39:58 AM »
Westboro Baptist church
That reminds me. Do you know why Baptists don't fuck standing up? Someone might think they're dancing.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5036 on: March 15, 2011, 06:41:21 AM »
Muslim = religion.  NOT race

Polish = language (in this context). NOT race

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5037 on: March 15, 2011, 06:42:34 AM »
btw I thought the muslim thing was funny actually. and I admit I am often very prejudiced of muslims. same as I am catholics though. it doesn't make me racist

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5038 on: March 15, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »
No christian jokes from now on please.

:laugh:

Singling one group out of making jokes about would be just as bad as only making jokes about one singled out group.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

GalileoAce

« Reply #5039 on: March 15, 2011, 06:45:12 AM »
Muslim = religion.  NOT race
Polish = language (in this context). NOT race

Ok, point taken. Racism wasn't exactly the right word choice.

Yay prejudice. :|

No christian jokes from now on please.
 :laugh:
Singling one group out of making jokes about would be just as bad as only making jokes about one singled out group.

It all depends on the context, as everything does.