Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123146 times)

Blasted

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #4140 on: October 17, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »
One more and that's my spam quota fulfilled for tonight:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2009/aug/01/screen-burn-spanish-flu

Blasted

« Reply #4141 on: October 20, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »
I dunno why but this song just makes me larf so much:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4142 on: October 21, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/aug/03/hollywood-ideas-charlie-brooker

Did I mention I adore this man?  I am pissing myself:

Obviously, these are desperate times. With that in mind, here are three deceptively great movie ideas for Hollywood to pinch at its leisure:

Title Come Alive!

Synopsis God decides to grant evangelical preacher Will Ferrell the power to heal the sick with his fingertips. But the almighty's lightning bolt misses its target, hitting Will's penis instead. Now Will is cursed with the miraculous ability to cure any disease or fix any injury – but only if he has full sexual intercourse with the patient. Since Will is also a 45-year-old unmarried virgin with strong views on sex outside marriage, it won't be an easy ride!

Review What starts as a regulation gross-out comedy soon takes an unsettling turn as Will faces an agonising ­ decision at his father's deathbed, before building to a frankly unbelievable conclusion in which a terrorist cell releases the Ebola virus in the local donkey sanctuary . . . and only one man can save the day.

Title Hollywood Mosquito 3D

Synopsis Seizing on the current vogue for 3D Imax releases, Hollywood Mosquito 3D is a cinematic spectacle shot entirely from the point of view of a hungry mosquito flying around Los Angeles during a heatwave. Filmed with microscopic high-definition cameras, the action consists of eye-popping and shockingly frank sequences in which the naked, breathing bodies of your favourite Hollywood stars are transformed into immense, surreal landscapes: living canyons of flesh for you to fly over, around . . . even inside.

Review No blemish is left secret, no crevice goes unexplored, and absolutely no blushes are spared in this bluntly explicit thrill ride starring Harvey Keitel, Megan Fox, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Anjelica Huston, Mickey Rourke and Zac Efron.

Title Nic Cage: My Life as John Lennon the Cow

Synopsis In this groundbreaking experimental documentary and extreme "method acting" challenge Nicolas Cage spends an entire year living life as a cow – standing in fields, eating grass, crapping on all fours, with no human contact whatsoever. Having spent 365 days becoming fully immersed in the cow mindset, he is unceremoniously whisked to New York's Dakota building where he must simulate the last eight weeks of John Lennon's life while retaining his bovine perspective and continuing to wear his prosthetic hooves.

Review Cage's brave attempt to experience Lennon's final days through a cow's eyes offers a refreshing insight into the ex-Beatle's musical genius, as well as a hilarious scene in which, frustrated by his inability to play the chords to Jealous Guy thanks to his hooves, he angrily butts his head against the sideboard and drops a manpat on the  carpet.
:lol: :plus:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4143 on: October 21, 2009, 04:47:04 PM »
This cat is so friggin cute!!!

Blasted

« Reply #4144 on: October 21, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »
Awww it's adorable  :laugh:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4145 on: October 21, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »

That's cute. She looks like she's wearing eyeliner.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4146 on: October 21, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »
That's exactly what I thought!!! Cosmo is a great name for a cat too.

GalileoAce

« Reply #4147 on: October 21, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »
This cat is so friggin cute!!!

Equal parts cute and sad..I just want to give the kitty a hug!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4148 on: October 22, 2009, 06:19:02 PM »
lmao this is stupid but hilarious
you probably won't find it funny if you don't know anything about football btw

alex ferguson misses the bus:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=155932338850

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4149 on: October 22, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »
My son found this today with much laughter.  I now present the penis lego
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4150 on: October 23, 2009, 06:29:02 AM »
^ It's things like that which make me say that kids rock. It's like the other day when I was laying on the couch and my 4 year old daughter came and sat on my butt and said "Mummy, don't move" so I said okay (thinking she didn't want to fall off) and then she fell into a heap of hysterical laughter. I asked her what was so funny and she said "I just farted on you." She was crying she was laughing so hard. :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4151 on: October 23, 2009, 06:35:48 AM »
My little boy is snoring and farting at the same time. Very musical. At one point he nearly woke himself up.  :green:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4152 on: October 23, 2009, 06:59:08 AM »
Now that is pure talent!!! :lol: I bet it's something he does as an adult too. You should mention it to his future partner should he ever decide to live with someone. :green:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4153 on: October 23, 2009, 08:39:41 AM »
Now that is pure talent!!! :lol: I bet it's something he does as an adult too. You should mention it to his future partner should he ever decide to live with someone. :green:

Now that must rate right up there with photos of him as a toddler naked. :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4154 on: October 23, 2009, 09:46:39 AM »
Bah. Naked toddling pics are worse than funny stories. He'd disown you for the first, but blush at the second. :green: