Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123146 times)

GalileoAce

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #3765 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »

This one made me laugh from sheer ridiculousness.

This needs to be revived :P

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3766 on: June 17, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »
 :plus: to PMS Elle for original post and another :plus: for GalileoAce for revival.

I want one soooooo bad! :LMAO:

Blasted

« Reply #3767 on: June 17, 2009, 05:54:08 AM »
Friendships suck.  They hardly ever last.
I have lost a few, but I have at least one friend that I have known for over 15 years (Doug).   I have been friends with Matt for at least 6 years (I think).   As far as female friends go, those don't last as long.  Women are jealous and competitive lol.   They don't even like me being friends with certain other women sometimes, but they are good at hiding it for a while.

That's why I prefer male friends to female friends.  The only girls I'm friends with really are other lesbians.  With some exceptions.  I have a friend that I've known for 19 years now.  We don't stay much in contact though although that friendhsip is pretty timeless since we were babies when our mums met.

Still, most friendships fizzle out with time.  Tis the truth.

Aye. I've been friends with a guy for 25 years, this year, but he's getting on my nerves these days, mostly. And I used ot work with the man.
I had a friend that I had known since High School and after knowing him for 19 years we got put in Jail overnight for being drunk. The reason we got taken in was because my friend was considerably drunker than I was and made a lot of racket and acted like a dick walking back to my place after a party so someone called the Police on us. I can handle that he did that because I have taken my turns at being an out of control jerk while drinking.

Anyway the County Attorney did not prefer charges on me but did so on Steve for Public Intoxication. Steve then lied to his mother and daughter about not being drunk and, in effect, kind of made me look like a bad guy since I owned up to being drunk rather then lie about it like he did. Over a period of 4 weeks or so his mother made several remarks about how she didn't know why Steve was charged and I wasn't and when it became all too apparent that Steve was going to be a fucking weinie and play the innocent to his family at my expense I finally sarcastically explained to his mother that Steve was charged and not me because I was being the drunk jackass that night and not her innocent son and I was wising off to the cops and not her son, and finally that I was the idiot wearing the SS Totenkopf pin as a collar device on the Army Raincoat and not her innocent son. I concluded by asking if she could even count how many times she had seen the two of us drunk or stoned since we started hanging out at age 15 and what was the likeyhood of the Police popping her son when he wasn't drunk when they had so many legitimate opportunities to do so. After that she laid off of the accusing questions directed at me.

At the time I was going out with a woman named Sandy that we had known since High School who was also tight with Steves family, and when Sandy and I called it quits I dropped further contact because I figured anyone who would lie over such a petty issue was not to be trusted. Of the 19 years I had known Steve at that time I had spent 4 away in the Military and 8.5 years living in Utah so maybe that's why it took so long to recognize him for the dishonest jerk that he is.

What a dick.  His family is also quite dumb for believing him.

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3768 on: June 17, 2009, 10:43:48 AM »

DAMN IT!!  I opened this thread to laugh.

:grrr:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Blasted

« Reply #3769 on: June 17, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »

DAMN IT!!  I opened this thread to laugh.

:grrr:

Comin' right up!

GalileoAce

« Reply #3770 on: June 17, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »

GalileoAce

« Reply #3771 on: June 19, 2009, 01:22:08 AM »

(you know this is the only reason I came back... I miss this thread! :: hugs the thread :: )

Blasted

« Reply #3772 on: June 19, 2009, 01:24:02 AM »
 :laugh:

GalileoAce

« Reply #3773 on: June 19, 2009, 06:44:35 AM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3774 on: June 19, 2009, 09:22:08 AM »

(you know this is the only reason I came back... I miss this thread! :: hugs the thread :: )

Looks more like the cutest box ever.  :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3775 on: June 20, 2009, 01:49:27 AM »

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3776 on: June 20, 2009, 06:08:41 AM »

Just put your hand in there.  >:D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3777 on: June 20, 2009, 08:16:21 AM »

:indeed:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3778 on: June 20, 2009, 08:43:39 AM »

Aww she'd just sniff my fingers, maybe give me a lick. I would have already said a greeting and startrd in with a rumbling purr, so she'd feel safe.

I AM the cat whisperer, you know. *cough*  8)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

GalileoAce

« Reply #3779 on: June 20, 2009, 08:51:22 AM »

Aww she'd just sniff my fingers, maybe give me a lick. I would have already said a greeting and startrd in with a rumbling purr, so she'd feel safe.
I AM the cat whisperer, you know. *cough*  8)

Noo....That couldn't possibly end in disaster... First it'll be like this:

Which will result in this:

And it'll end like this: