Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123155 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #3420 on: January 07, 2009, 01:25:11 AM »
Smart guy  (young neighbor)  with specially cut, "snow protecting" carpet frozen around front of car=funny.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3421 on: January 07, 2009, 01:26:49 AM »
Smart guy  (young neighbor)  with specially cut, "snow protecting" carpet frozen around front of car=funny.

He has carpet frozen on the front of the car so it protects it from snow?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3422 on: January 07, 2009, 01:32:57 AM »
No, kind of the reverse. He thought it would be easier to leave quickly after snow, by putting the carpet in place and peeling it way just before he took off.

It got rained on, snowed on, then really cold and the carpet turned into a rock, welded to the front of his car.

That was several hours ago. I just looked - he had given up. Carpet is still there.

What about Indiana would attract your atttention?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3423 on: January 07, 2009, 01:33:52 AM »

Aggh. You prolly think I am a dork. I'll quote and correct myself.

I'm not trying to be funny, I just don't get it. Someone FROZE some CARPET onto the front of their vehicle?
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3424 on: January 07, 2009, 01:35:48 AM »
No, kind of the reverse. He thought it would be easier to leave quickly after snow, by putting the carpet in place and peeling it way just before he took off.

It got rained on, snowed on, then really cold and the carpet turned into a rock, welded to the front of his car.

That was several hours ago. I just looked - he had given up. Carpet is still there.

Ohhh OHH ya ok. Aww drag man duuude.

I live in indiana right now and the weather is fucking wierd. I can understand how that shit would get frozen on there. I thought you meant he did that on purpose.
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3425 on: January 07, 2009, 01:36:04 AM »

Aggh. You prolly think I am a dork. I'll quote and correct myself.

I'm not trying to be funny, I just don't get it. Someone FROZE some CARPET onto the front of their vehicle?

yes, only it was not meant to do that. He wasn't expecting it to be so cold so quickly.

I just think it's funny.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3426 on: January 07, 2009, 01:38:46 AM »

I live in indiana right now ant the weather is fucking wierd. I can understand how that shit would get frozen on there. I thought you meant he did that on purpose.

No, he cut it out to fit snugly and keep the snow off his windows, but the temperature dropped pretty fast after a soaking rain and the things is stuck there, now.

:D

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3427 on: January 07, 2009, 01:40:41 AM »

I live in indiana right now ant the weather is fucking wierd. I can understand how that shit would get frozen on there. I thought you meant he did that on purpose.

No, he cut it out to fit snugly and keep the snow off his windows, but the temperature dropped pretty fast after a soaking rain and the things is stuck there, now.

:D

Man that shit is NOT coming off then. At least tonight. Where are you guys in indiana if you don't mind me asking?
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3428 on: January 07, 2009, 01:41:35 AM »
Where in Indiana do you live?

(Do I need to hide? I'm not inclined to actually meet people, BTW.)

I live near Indianapolis.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3429 on: January 07, 2009, 01:43:22 AM »

I'm not gonna come beat you up man. Its cool. I live in southern indiana, in between hanover and lexington. Its CALLED lexington but whatever.
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3430 on: January 07, 2009, 01:44:04 AM »
The funniest part of that whole ice/carpet thing is that he could easily just start the car and let it warm up, then peel the thing off, but it's a two-door hatchback and both side doors are covered by the carpet and his hatchback doesn't work.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3431 on: January 07, 2009, 01:44:57 AM »

I'm not gonna come beat you up man. Its cool. I live in southern indiana, in between hanover and lexington. Its CALLED lexington but whatever.

Even when I used to try to meet people, I did not like getting beat up, so, no go!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3432 on: January 07, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »
The funniest part of that whole ice/carpet thing is that he could easily just start the car and let it warm up, then peel the thing off, but it's a two-door hatchback and both side doors are covered by the carpet and his hatchback doesn't work.

I sort of figured that. Thats why I said it wasn't gonna come off tonight. You guys should just chill out on it for now.

Even when I used to try to meet people, I did not like getting beat up, so, no go!

Haha. I said I WASN'T going to. Anyway its cool. Don't worry about it man. I'm not an outgoing type anyway. I wouldn't leave my cats to go to the store most of the time. Just interested in fellow people on the spectrum near me. Just in case.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:50:04 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3433 on: January 07, 2009, 01:50:45 AM »
I'm not really worried. I have ways of making people go away when I don't want to see anyone.

I know right where Lexington is. I used to live in Nashville Tennessee and made that drive up I-65, every week.

You made it sound temporary, though.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3434 on: January 07, 2009, 01:56:23 AM »
I'm not really worried. I have ways of making people go away when I don't want to see anyone.

I know right where Lexington is. I used to live in Nashville Tennessee and made that drive up I-65, every week.

You made it sound temporary, though.

Ahaha ya. Just got out of the army and crashing at the family homestead for a while. Only JUST discovered aspergers and going through the various stages of WTF MY LIFE. Now I'm seeing a doctor and decided to attend a program she thinks might help me form a new entry point to my general "attack" on life.

Anyway I rambled, but you get the picture. Still not past the "rattled" stage.
I will never stop...