Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123155 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #3120 on: October 02, 2008, 09:07:26 AM »
“Acid was my favorite drug, because acid would open up my mind. Because of acid I now know that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullshit. When I was on acid I would see things…like beams of light, and I would hear sounds that sounded an awful like car horns. When we were on acid, we would go into the woods, because when you’re in the woods tripping there is less likely a chance you will run into an authority figure…but we ran into a bear. That was even more of a buzz kill. My friend Dwayne was standing there raising his right hand, swearing to help prevent forest fires. We got away from the bear and he put his arm around my shoulders and said, ‘Mitch, Smokey is way more intense in person. He’s an asshole.’

I went to England to tell jokes, and wanted to tell the Smokey the Bear joke in England, so I had to ask the English if they know who Smokey the Bear was, but they don’t. Because in England, Smokey the Bear is not the Forest Fire Prevention Representative. They have Smacky the Frog. It’s just like a bear, but it’s a frog. I think that’s a better system and we should adopt it, because bears can be mean, but frogs are always cool. Never has there been a frog hopping towards me and I thought man, I better play dead...here comes that frog. I’d never say, ‘Here comes that frog,’ in a nervous manner. It’s always optimistic like, ‘Hey, here comes that frog…alright.’ Maybe he will settle near me and I can pet him and put him in a mayonnaise jar with a stick and a leaf to recreate what he is used to. I will certainly have to punch some holes in the lid, ‘cause he’s damn sure used to air. Then I can observe him. He won’t be doing much in his 16 oz. world.

I like to talk about the differences between frogs and bears. When there’s a frog around I don’t have to hang my sandwiches from a branch. A frog knows they are for me. He’d rather have a fly, ‘cause a fly zigzags and my sandwiches do not. Unless I go like this. When I want some honey on some toast I don’t have to squeeze a plastic frog.” -Mitch Hedberg

Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Blasted

« Reply #3121 on: October 02, 2008, 11:58:01 AM »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3122 on: October 03, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »
“Acid was my favorite drug, because acid would open up my mind. Because of acid I now know that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullshit. When I was on acid I would see things…like beams of light, and I would hear sounds that sounded an awful like car horns. When we were on acid, we would go into the woods, because when you’re in the woods tripping there is less likely a chance you will run into an authority figure…but we ran into a bear. That was even more of a buzz kill. My friend Dwayne was standing there raising his right hand, swearing to help prevent forest fires. We got away from the bear and he put his arm around my shoulders and said, ‘Mitch, Smokey is way more intense in person. He’s an asshole.’

I went to England to tell jokes, and wanted to tell the Smokey the Bear joke in England, so I had to ask the English if they know who Smokey the Bear was, but they don’t. Because in England, Smokey the Bear is not the Forest Fire Prevention Representative. They have Smacky the Frog. It’s just like a bear, but it’s a frog. I think that’s a better system and we should adopt it, because bears can be mean, but frogs are always cool. Never has there been a frog hopping towards me and I thought man, I better play dead...here comes that frog. I’d never say, ‘Here comes that frog,’ in a nervous manner. It’s always optimistic like, ‘Hey, here comes that frog…alright.’ Maybe he will settle near me and I can pet him and put him in a mayonnaise jar with a stick and a leaf to recreate what he is used to. I will certainly have to punch some holes in the lid, ‘cause he’s damn sure used to air. Then I can observe him. He won’t be doing much in his 16 oz. world.

I like to talk about the differences between frogs and bears. When there’s a frog around I don’t have to hang my sandwiches from a branch. A frog knows they are for me. He’d rather have a fly, ‘cause a fly zigzags and my sandwiches do not. Unless I go like this. When I want some honey on some toast I don’t have to squeeze a plastic frog.” -Mitch Hedberg
Lol, I was starting to think it was Hedberg even before the name clicked.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3123 on: October 03, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »
"I got a king size bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over I guess he would be comfortable. Oh…you're a king you say. Well you won't believe what I have in store for you. It fits to your exact specifications. I did not know you guys were all the same size. I think I can set your lady up too!" -Mitch Hedberg
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3124 on: October 06, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »
My two-year old daughter ripped her poop-filled diaper off today and started finger painting the carpet with her own feces.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3125 on: October 06, 2008, 05:18:22 PM »
My two-year old daughter ripped her poop-filled diaper off today and started finger painting the carpet with her own feces.

:plus:  ther are things about kids that age I just don't miss :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3126 on: October 06, 2008, 06:00:14 PM »

My daughter did something like that once when she was about that age.

It took my husband and me a very long time to clean it up and she kept protesting that it was an accident.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3127 on: October 07, 2008, 07:05:04 AM »
One of the best punchlines in awhile IMO:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3128 on: October 07, 2008, 08:22:25 AM »
Hawt and funny! :LMAO:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3129 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3130 on: October 08, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »
If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago you would have $49.00 left.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214.00 cash.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg

A recent study found the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Americans drink, on the average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Makes You Proud To Be An American!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

duncvis

« Reply #3131 on: October 08, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »
My five year old just informed me that Jesus is a crocodile, and so is his dad, God. They were both made by the same company, owned by the Man In The Moon.

:lol:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3132 on: October 08, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
My five year old just informed me that Jesus is a crocodile, and so is his dad, God. They were both made by the same company, owned by the Man In The Moon.

Hmmm that well it does explain who created the creator!

& they're (jesus & dad) made by a corporation which proves corporations are more powerful than god. They must be the devil!  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3133 on: October 08, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

I wonder how he came up with that.

:laugh:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #3134 on: October 09, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.