Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123165 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #3075 on: September 29, 2008, 06:17:41 AM »
Wow- has this community has become so close-knit that everyone's 'time of the month' syncs?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3076 on: September 29, 2008, 07:08:57 AM »
I'm glad you're enjoying the dysfunction of internet forums.
It's called laughing in the face of disaster instead of getting stressed out about it, you self-righteous little gonk.  ::)

Wow...name calling. How mature of you.

Oh stick a sock in it. Your holier-than-thou crap is getting really stale. :fos:

Not my fault it's so easy to rise above the maturity level.

So long as you're still trying for the last word, girl, it's not maturity.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3077 on: September 29, 2008, 10:54:35 AM »
By way of response to the posters crying emo, childish etc and making assumptions over why Mel really abandoned DV, she's made her position clear here:

http://www.duncsdrivel.biz/index.php?topic=150

In case anyone is actually interested in finding out the truth.

Thanks for the link, Dunc. 

I never assumed for a second that Mel was acting childishly, but I did assume that she left over the changes that modzilla brought to DV, which actually seems like a fairly accurate assumption.  On DV, you said:

Mel saw the sudden shift to restrictions all over the shop and voted with her feet - she respects your right to run the site however you want, but isn't interested in participating in yet another moderated board, rather than fight about the issue she decided to leave you to do it however you want.

I think that Peaguy has made a wise decision to make a fresh start by removing modzilla's admin status and doing it alone or with your help:

http://www.damnedvillage.com/index.php?topic=158.0

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #3078 on: September 29, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »

Wizard hat! :LMAO:

Derrr, oh yeah, this is the place to make funny. :plus: for staying OT.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3079 on: September 29, 2008, 12:40:07 PM »
By way of response to the posters crying emo, childish etc and making assumptions over why Mel really abandoned DV, she's made her position clear here:

http://www.duncsdrivel.biz/index.php?topic=150

In case anyone is actually interested in finding out the truth.

I thought she had made it clear enough on DV itself tbh. Modzilla was a really bad idea.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3080 on: September 29, 2008, 02:22:54 PM »
Modzilla is new to autie boards if I understand it correctly. Which should come as no surprise.

The thing is, how does anybody know and why is "P" so keen on her!?   I mean, it's his board and his choice.  IMHO, this is a real tempest in a pot of tea.  I'm not attacking anybody, I'm just watching all this and shaking my head in bitter disappointment that another interforum war is yet again rearing it's ugly head. 

**ozymandias will now shut his flapping pie hole, since he is totally clueless and bemused at all the drama.**

It's not a war between boards, Ozy. I doubt most people see it in that way, and I know I don't. I see it the current drama as a problem *in* P's board.

Then why the cross border forum battles??  If Gaara runs things a particular way and "P" lets them, let it go!  Maybe some people don't see it as a war between boards, but, I DO, and I can't believe that I am the ONLY ONE who does so.  I maybe many things, but, clueless I am not, you have a really strong compulsion to get the last word as does Callaway, Peaguy, Gaara, calandale, hadron, milla, etc, etc, etc, yadda yadda yadda and so on and so forth.

The only use I see for this back and forth, tit for tat, bantering is for the sheer love of verbal battle.  Something, I have no use for and am quite happy to sit and watch you all "bloody" and batter yourselves senseless.  If "P's forum fails, so be it, if I2 fails, so be it, I'm only here, there and everywhere, to socialize, read and be very glad that I am who I am, and to say this, "I am a very lucky bastard".  If every forum fails, I will still be me, doing what I do and thinking what I think, and living life as I see fit.  I was the person I am before forums and I will be the person I will be after forums. 

Remember, you and me are ultimately, just scrambled electrons assembled on a computer screen............................. :indeed:

Sure, it's (sort of) fun to flame Gaara, and yes, I have a strong compulsion to get the last word, but there's also the fact that she genuinely annoys me. I've never suffered fools gladly.

Anyways, the drama is over, it seems. She's no longer an admin.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3081 on: September 29, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »
Gaara trolled P on youtube and then trolled Shleed, that is all I know about their past.   They talk on MSN.    Gaara seems to want to be mysterious and has some sort of claimed mission of self importance going on.   Her as a admin/mod might be good for some drama and such for a while.   DV was pretty boring until this happened.    I have known P a lot longer than this Gaara person and she basically demanded to be an admin if she was going to join DV when we were in a group convo on MSN.    I would never make such a demand from P and I am pretty sure I have known him longer and know him better than Gaara.   That is why him making her an admin was a shock to me.   I still want to sit back and watch to see what happens.   It is a shame some people got emo and decided to delete their accounts before the shit actually hit the fan.   The true fireworks at yet to come on DV.

I think the drama's over, actually.

Now that she no longer is an admin, she seems to go for the assburger kind of insults, which is not enough to keep me interested.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3082 on: September 29, 2008, 02:29:38 PM »
The woman is 44 and doesn't even have the spectrum as a half-assed excuse, which is kind of scary in and of itself.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3083 on: September 29, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »
She's 44?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3084 on: September 29, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »
If I'm remembering right. I think it's mentioned on Pea's site somewhere - maybe in her "New site admin" thread?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3085 on: September 29, 2008, 02:35:29 PM »
Gaara trolled P on youtube and then trolled Shleed, that is all I know about their past.   They talk on MSN.    Gaara seems to want to be mysterious and has some sort of claimed mission of self importance going on.   Her as a admin/mod might be good for some drama and such for a while.   DV was pretty boring until this happened.    I have known P a lot longer than this Gaara person and she basically demanded to be an admin if she was going to join DV when we were in a group convo on MSN.    I would never make such a demand from P and I am pretty sure I have known him longer and know him better than Gaara.   That is why him making her an admin was a shock to me.   I still want to sit back and watch to see what happens.   It is a shame some people got emo and decided to delete their accounts before the shit actually hit the fan.   The true fireworks at yet to come on DV.

I think the drama's over, actually.

Now that she no longer is an admin, she seems to go for the assburger kind of insults, which is not enough to keep me interested.
Yeah it is now that she isn't an admin.    Her insults need to improve.

I am surprised that a 44 year old woman is into 4chan.   That might not be her true age, and Gaara might actually not be a female either.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3086 on: September 29, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »
oh look its calandale on his way back from a funeral

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3087 on: September 29, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
/dies

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3088 on: September 29, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »
 :plus:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3089 on: September 29, 2008, 04:09:52 PM »

Anyways, the drama is over, it seems. She's no longer an admin.

This is why, even though he was having NONE of my talk, I tried to tell P that I was not as worried as some were.

:D

My joke about trajectory, ftw!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.