Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123146 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #3060 on: September 28, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »

:LMAO:

I just looked in and it's still up.

Pretty much ruins what promise the site offered, having her in the mix.

The question is whether bird flu or Modzilla will succeed in fucking the place up first. I wish Peaguy well, but it doesn't look good. :hitler:

Modzilla, by the looks of this thread.

Maybe Peaguy adminned her for more drama.

Or maybe she had sex with him.

:lol:

duncvis

« Reply #3061 on: September 28, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »
I'm glad you're enjoying the dysfunction of internet forums.
It's called laughing in the face of disaster instead of getting stressed out about it, you self-righteous little gonk.  ::)

Wow...name calling. How mature of you.

Oh stick a sock in it. Your holier-than-thou crap is getting really stale. :fos:

ozymandias

« Reply #3062 on: September 28, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »
Look, I'm staying out of this drama, but I do have an overwhelming curiosity as to who Gaara/modzilla really is and do I know her.  If I don't know her from someplace else, fine, and if I DO know her, also fine.   

Enquiring minds want to know.  After this, I will return to my place in the grandstand and watch the spectacle from afar. 

Just call me Switzerland!   :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3063 on: September 28, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
Modzilla is new to autie boards if I understand it correctly. Which should come as no surprise.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #3064 on: September 28, 2008, 03:02:37 PM »
Modzilla is new to autie boards if I understand it correctly. Which should come as no surprise.

The thing is, how does anybody know and why is "P" so keen on her!?   I mean, it's his board and his choice.  IMHO, this is a real tempest in a pot of tea.  I'm not attacking anybody, I'm just watching all this and shaking my head in bitter disappointment that another interforum war is yet again rearing it's ugly head. 

**ozymandias will now shut his flapping pie hole, since he is totally clueless and bemused at all the drama.**

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3065 on: September 28, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »

The thing is, how does anybody know and why is "P" so keen on her!?   I mean, it's his board and his choice.  IMHO, this is a real tempest in a pot of tea.  I'm not attacking anybody, I'm just watching all this and shaking my head in bitter disappointment that another interforum war is yet again rearing it's ugly head. 

**ozymandias will now shut his flapping pie hole, since he is totally clueless and bemused at all the drama.**

It's not a war between boards, Ozy. I doubt most people see it in that way, and I know I don't. I see it the current drama as a problem *in* P's board.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #3066 on: September 28, 2008, 05:32:41 PM »

It's not a war between boards, Ozy. I doubt most people see it in that way, and I know I don't. I see it the current drama as a problem *in* P's board.

Then why the cross border forum battles??  If Gaara runs things a particular way and "P" lets them, let it go!  Maybe some people don't see it as a war between boards, but, I DO, and I can't believe that I am the ONLY ONE who does so.  I maybe many things, but, clueless I am not, you have a really strong compulsion to get the last word as does Callaway, Peaguy, Gaara, calandale, hadron, milla, etc, etc, etc, yadda yadda yadda and so on and so forth.

The only use I see for this back and forth, tit for tat, bantering is for the sheer love of verbal battle.  Something, I have no use for and am quite happy to sit and watch you all "bloody" and batter yourselves senseless.  If "P's forum fails, so be it, if I2 fails, so be it, I'm only here, there and everywhere, to socialize, read and be very glad that I am who I am, and to say this, "I am a very lucky bastard".  If every forum fails, I will still be me, doing what I do and thinking what I think, and living life as I see fit.  I was the person I am before forums and I will be the person I will be after forums. 

Remember, you and me are ultimately, just scrambled electrons assembled on a computer screen............................. :indeed:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3067 on: September 28, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »
Gaara trolled P on youtube and then trolled Shleed, that is all I know about their past.   They talk on MSN.    Gaara seems to want to be mysterious and has some sort of claimed mission of self importance going on.   Her as a admin/mod might be good for some drama and such for a while.   DV was pretty boring until this happened.    I have known P a lot longer than this Gaara person and she basically demanded to be an admin if she was going to join DV when we were in a group convo on MSN.    I would never make such a demand from P and I am pretty sure I have known him longer and know him better than Gaara.   That is why him making her an admin was a shock to me.   I still want to sit back and watch to see what happens.   It is a shame some people got emo and decided to delete their accounts before the shit actually hit the fan.   The true fireworks at yet to come on DV.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #3068 on: September 28, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »
Gaara trolled P on youtube and then trolled Shleed, that is all I know about their past.   They talk on MSN.    Gaara seems to want to be mysterious and has some sort of claimed mission of self importance going on.   Her as a admin/mod might be good for some drama and such for a while.   DV was pretty boring until this happened.    I have known P a lot longer than this Gaara person and she basically demanded to be an admin if she was going to join DV when we were in a group convo on MSN.    I would never make such a demand from P and I am pretty sure I have known him longer and know him better than Gaara.   That is why him making her an admin was a shock to me.   I still want to sit back and watch to see what happens.   It is a shame some people got emo and decided to delete their accounts before the shit actually hit the fan.   The true fireworks at yet to come on DV.

Interesting, but, I'm sure there is so much more than meets the eye or computer screen.  So light the match, yell, "FIRE IN THE HOLE" and let the fireworks begin!   :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3069 on: September 28, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

Then why the cross border forum battles??  If Gaara runs things a particular way and "P" lets them, let it go!  Maybe some people don't see it as a war between boards, but, I DO, and I can't believe that I am the ONLY ONE who does so.  I maybe many things, but, clueless I am not, you have a really strong compulsion to get the last word as does Callaway, Peaguy, Gaara, calandale, hadron, milla, etc, etc, etc, yadda yadda yadda and so on and so forth.

The only use I see for this back and forth, tit for tat, bantering is for the sheer love of verbal battle.  Something, I have no use for and am quite happy to sit and watch you all "bloody" and batter yourselves senseless.  If "P's forum fails, so be it, if I2 fails, so be it, I'm only here, there and everywhere, to socialize, read and be very glad that I am who I am, and to say this, "I am a very lucky bastard".  If every forum fails, I will still be me, doing what I do and thinking what I think, and living life as I see fit.  I was the person I am before forums and I will be the person I will be after forums. 

Remember, you and me are ultimately, just scrambled electrons assembled on a computer screen............................. :indeed:

How is expressing an opinion about some modzilla attacking Dunc on another board that I looked at today for the first time in over a week "cross border forum battles" Ozymandias?

I think that you are one of the charter members of the The Pathologically Pathetic Last Word Getter Inner Club, because you seem to believe that nobody else except you should ever express their opinions.

If Peaguy wants modzilla for whatever reason, it is nothing to me because I'm not even a member there, but he might want to think twice about the way she is alienating his friends.  It makes me sad that PI has apparently deleted her account because of her.  I would have thought that it would make you sad as well.

GalileoAce

« Reply #3070 on: September 29, 2008, 12:24:34 AM »
I'm glad you're enjoying the dysfunction of internet forums.
It's called laughing in the face of disaster instead of getting stressed out about it, you self-righteous little gonk.  ::)

Wow...name calling. How mature of you.

Oh stick a sock in it. Your holier-than-thou crap is getting really stale. :fos:

Not my fault it's so easy to rise above the maturity level.

GalileoAce

« Reply #3071 on: September 29, 2008, 01:44:00 AM »

duncvis

« Reply #3072 on: September 29, 2008, 03:02:47 AM »
Not my fault it's so easy to rise above the maturity level.

Maturity has little to do with it, o superior one. Some folk give a crap about stuff you don't, just like some of us think Star Trek is bullwank. Because you don't make direct insults don't try to kid yourself you treat others here with any respect.  :finger:

duncvis

« Reply #3073 on: September 29, 2008, 03:06:14 AM »
By way of response to the posters crying emo, childish etc and making assumptions over why Mel really abandoned DV, she's made her position clear here:

http://www.duncsdrivel.biz/index.php?topic=150

In case anyone is actually interested in finding out the truth.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3074 on: September 29, 2008, 05:36:51 AM »
Back to the topic saw the today :laugh:

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw