Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123159 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2460 on: April 13, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »
The other day at work I was sitting in my truck talking on the phone at the school when the little old lady who works the desk at night in the recreation department arrived.  She is always so nice and gram motherly.  She parked next to the dumpster first she got out and put this big bag of trash in the dumpster from her car , this is a own that make you pay for private garbage pickup.  Then she looked around not seeing me reached under the passenger seat of her car and pulled out a silver flask and took two big drinks :o replaced it rinsed he mouth with her coffee and spit it out then went into work   :laugh:  I've seen her do it two other times now she must be at least 70

Oh I could tell you stories about the closet drinking habits of that generation.  "The Ladies who lunch", etc.   :green:

This would be the same generation who're ever keen to prohibit the rest of us from doing anything they disapprove of?  There was an old lady around here a while ago with a petition against a pub that was opening down the road, when this was one of the last 'dry' areas in Glasgow.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2461 on: April 13, 2008, 09:31:12 AM »
 :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #2462 on: April 13, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
The other day at work I was sitting in my truck talking on the phone at the school when the little old lady who works the desk at night in the recreation department arrived.  She is always so nice and gram motherly.  She parked next to the dumpster first she got out and put this big bag of trash in the dumpster from her car , this is a own that make you pay for private garbage pickup.  Then she looked around not seeing me reached under the passenger seat of her car and pulled out a silver flask and took two big drinks :o replaced it rinsed he mouth with her coffee and spit it out then went into work   :laugh:  I've seen her do it two other times now she must be at least 70

Oh I could tell you stories about the closet drinking habits of that generation.  "The Ladies who lunch", etc.   :green:

This would be the same generation who're ever keen to prohibit the rest of us from doing anything they disapprove of?  There was an old lady around here a while ago with a petition against a pub that was opening down the road, when this was one of the last 'dry' areas in Glasgow.

Bingo and they go to church religiously without fail and mutter disapproving things at people that don't meet their "projected" moral image standards.   While hubby was working his ass off, wifey would be home "nipping away" in between household chores.  Yet, she'd be screaming at him if he went out to the pub/club for a little down time with the boys.  I saw it a lot when I was growing up.

The older generational image. 

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2463 on: April 14, 2008, 11:19:21 PM »
Kids songs done by bands like Coldplay, Pearl Jam, Metallica, etc.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2464 on: April 16, 2008, 08:27:09 AM »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Blasted

« Reply #2465 on: April 16, 2008, 08:37:33 AM »
Brilliant!  :green:

:plus:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2466 on: April 16, 2008, 08:59:49 PM »
 :lol: Seconded.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2467 on: April 18, 2008, 06:17:31 AM »
Imagine being influenced by Pacman.  You'd have to, like, walk around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music...

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 07:48:37 AM by Peter »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2468 on: April 18, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2469 on: April 20, 2008, 12:57:52 AM »
By ninemsn staff

A CNN journalist who was arrested in New York was not only carrying drugs, but also had a rope tied around his neck and his genitals.

British reporter Richard Quest was arrested wandering around Central Park at 3.40am on Friday with methamphetamine in his jacket pocket, the New York Post reports.

Quest, 46, was approached by police for loitering, before voluntarily admitting "I've got some meth in my pocket", police claim.

A routine search then found the rope, as well as a sex toy tucked into his boot.

A New York judge ordered Quest to undergo six months of counselling.

A well-known face on CNN International, Quest is renowned for his boisterous and quirky style.

Apparently Richard was loitering with another fellow....Now for the funny part, in the context of the above article, watch this clip on youtube on one of Richards stories....

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2470 on: April 20, 2008, 03:15:29 AM »
By ninemsn staff

A CNN journalist who was arrested in New York was not only carrying drugs, but also had a rope tied around his neck and his genitals.

British reporter Richard Quest was arrested wandering around Central Park at 3.40am on Friday with methamphetamine in his jacket pocket, the New York Post reports.

Quest, 46, was approached by police for loitering, before voluntarily admitting "I've got some meth in my pocket", police claim.

A routine search then found the rope, as well as a sex toy tucked into his boot.

A New York judge ordered Quest to undergo six months of counselling.

A well-known face on CNN International, Quest is renowned for his boisterous and quirky style.

Apparently Richard was loitering with another fellow....Now for the funny part, in the context of the above article, watch this clip on youtube on one of Richards stories....

Would an average Joe with meth in his pocket have gotten 6 months of counselling?

GalileoAce

« Reply #2471 on: April 20, 2008, 03:38:05 AM »
I think it was the rope and sex toys that prompted the counselling.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2472 on: April 20, 2008, 03:53:48 AM »

That's kinda what I thought, but seriously, who's business is it what he does with his willy for thrills.

It's not like he was peddling for children in the toilets or something.

GalileoAce

« Reply #2473 on: April 20, 2008, 03:57:54 AM »

That's kinda what I thought, but seriously, who's business is it what he does with his willy for thrills.

True...But he was in public at the moment...

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2474 on: April 20, 2008, 04:45:18 AM »

True...But he was in public at the moment...

Lots of people tie their cocks up or wear butt plugs and weird shit in public that we don't know about.  ie; his sexual kinks are his business.

I just feel sorry that his name has to get dragged through the shitola simply because he is famous.  He is a human being first.