Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123165 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2445 on: April 07, 2008, 07:44:24 AM »
Political commentary on current events.  :P

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0546.html
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #2446 on: April 08, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »
I saw this quote on an ESPN sports commentary show called, "Around the Horn".  It's a funny rolicking show.

"My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips."  --Woody Paige, sports writer for a Denver Colorado Paper.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2447 on: April 08, 2008, 11:01:28 PM »
I hate you
You hate me
lets gang up and kill Barney
With a two by four
Now he is on the floor
No more purple dinosaur

A guy buys a new car and in that car is a new radio that plays what you ask it to play. If you say 'rock' it plays rock, if you say 'rap' it plays rap. He is driving down the street, and there is some kids playing baseball, one of them hits the ball and it goes slamming through the window on his car, and he yells "Fucking kids." The radio started playing Michael Jackson.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2448 on: April 08, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2449 on: April 09, 2008, 03:48:28 AM »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2450 on: April 09, 2008, 10:00:45 PM »
The future of America:

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2451 on: April 09, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »
lol. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2452 on: April 09, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »
I hate you
You hate me
lets gang up and kill Barney
With a two by four
Now he is on the floor
No more purple dinosaur

My daughter sings this Barney song:

I hate you,
You hate me,
We're a dysfunctional family.
With a hit you in the head,
And a kick you in the face,
Won't you say you're a big disgrace?

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #2453 on: April 12, 2008, 12:22:42 AM »
Park.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2454 on: April 12, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
At least they were not making fun of him.   I can't understand wtf he is saying for the most part.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2455 on: April 12, 2008, 10:27:50 AM »
That's the first time I've seen someone with Down's syndrome who wasn't fat.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2456 on: April 12, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »
One conclusion reported by the investigators is that of the 2231 recruited participants, 31.4% were diagnosed as having GERD, 10.6% were NERD patients, while 20.80% had objective findings of reflux esophagitis, including 19.5% patients with grade A or B reflux esophagitis, 0.90% with grade C and 0.40% with grade D.

Another conclusion is that old age, being male, having a moderate working burden, being divorced/widowed and heavy tea consumption remained significant independent risk factors for erosive esophagitis. Routine consumption of greasy food and constipation were considered significant independent risk factors for NERD.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2457 on: April 12, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »
The other day at work I was sitting in my truck talking on the phone at the school when the little old lady who works the desk at night in the recreation department arrived.  She is always so nice and gram motherly.  She parked next to the dumpster first she got out and put this big bag of trash in the dumpster from her car , this is a own that make you pay for private garbage pickup.  Then she looked around not seeing me reached under the passenger seat of her car and pulled out a silver flask and took two big drinks :o replaced it rinsed he mouth with her coffee and spit it out then went into work   :laugh:  I've seen her do it two other times now she must be at least 70
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

duncvis

« Reply #2458 on: April 12, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »

ozymandias

« Reply #2459 on: April 13, 2008, 08:35:15 AM »
The other day at work I was sitting in my truck talking on the phone at the school when the little old lady who works the desk at night in the recreation department arrived.  She is always so nice and gram motherly.  She parked next to the dumpster first she got out and put this big bag of trash in the dumpster from her car , this is a own that make you pay for private garbage pickup.  Then she looked around not seeing me reached under the passenger seat of her car and pulled out a silver flask and took two big drinks :o replaced it rinsed he mouth with her coffee and spit it out then went into work   :laugh:  I've seen her do it two other times now she must be at least 70

Oh I could tell you stories about the closet drinking habits of that generation.  "The Ladies who lunch", etc.   :green: