Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123150 times)

Sophgay

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2415 on: March 25, 2008, 10:34:16 AM »
Do we have South Park smilies?
We need them :laugh:

What happens to people when they get PMS?
Is that when girls get in a really bad mood and get pissed off when you haven't done anything?
I know what it's called, but I don't really know what it is
I think I knew some girls who had that pretty bad though

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2416 on: March 25, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »
Suffice to say that It's Bad and You Can't Win. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #2417 on: March 25, 2008, 05:03:46 PM »

QFT, being married and also the father of a teenager with PMS at the moment!   :o

Sophgay

« Reply #2418 on: March 26, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

duncvis

« Reply #2419 on: March 26, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »
 :lol:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2420 on: March 26, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »

QFT

... but also, because the statement, itself, is almost universally on target.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Sophgay

« Reply #2421 on: March 26, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
"   Off tha Wizzy: Forum Games, Quizzes, Roleplay'n, etc.
Do you enjoy anime bustin' as yo favorite action drug deala? Do you like tak'n quizzes or jizzay play'n forum games? If so, you've found tha R-to-tha-izzight place. Use this forum ta go off tha wizzle . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos! "

:laugh:

Also, I thought this was kinda funny... someone sent me a message on another site yesterday, saying:

"Hay don't take this the rong way i was just wondering if you were a lass or a lad lol hope me hasnt afended ya by me askin that its just had to tell with yr pic's on profile. :)"

lol

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2423 on: March 26, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »
Various correspondence with the Television Licensing Authority:

If, however, you are unwilling to make such a financial commitment as stated above, then I must inform you that your account currently stands at £60 - being the still outstanding £30 for opening your letter of November 2001, and an additional £30 for opening your letter of 6th January 2002 (due to the fundamental differences between the letters of November 2001 and 6th January 2002, it has been assumed that the latter is not a simple rewording of the former - please inform me if this is not the case). These rates of charge have been previously notified to you, most recently in my letter dated 3rd October 2001. Any visit by your officer will also be subject to the previously notified rate of £40 per visit for answering the door.

Again, in an effort to co-operate with you, may I point out that the last time your officer called I was at work as he/she called during the normal working day. If you wish to find me in I suggest that you call sometime before 9am, after 7pm or on a Saturday/Sunday to avoid a wasted visit as I am unlikely to be present at other times. As noted previously, I would prefer afternoon visits over the weekend but I appreciate that you need to have a degree of spontaneity - I would just like to point out that I may still be inebriated from the previous night's drinking should you choose to call too early in the morning during the weekend.

Finally, having referred to your website I note you make allusion to the number of men you discover in boxer shorts who apparently don't live at the premises being visited. May I make it clear it is quite possible that if you make unsolicited visits to my premises you may encounter men in boxer shorts who don't live here - I, however, will be present at such times and you may ask whoever answers the door to direct your operative to myself.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #2424 on: March 29, 2008, 06:19:24 AM »
A New Zealand man has been sentenced to community service after telling police he had been raped by a wombat and the experience had caused him to start speaking "Australian".

Arthur Cradock, a 48-year-old orchard worker from Motueka on South Island, rang police on February 11 to say he was being raped by the slow moving Australian marsupial at his home, The Nelson Mail reported.

He rang back soon afterwards to say he was withdrawing his complaint against the wombat, a court was told Wednesday.

"Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know," he told police in the second call.

Cradock pleaded guilty to using a phone for a fictitious purpose and was sentenced to 75 hours community work.

Prosecutors said alcohol played a large part in Cradock's life, although his defence lawyer said he was not drunk on the afternoon of the phone calls.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2425 on: March 30, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
Wait... Male PMS? What is that?
Saying a man has male PMS is a way of saying that he is being moody to the point of being womanly.  It is thus a double insult:  Accusing the man of being too moody and sensitive, and emasculating him at the same time.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Persona

« Reply #2426 on: March 30, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »
I think I have PMS.

ozymandias

« Reply #2427 on: March 30, 2008, 10:16:52 AM »
Saying a man has male PMS is a way of saying that he is being moody to the point of being womanly.  It is thus a double insult:  Accusing the man of being too moody and sensitive, and emasculating him at the same time.

Gee, I'll have to stop emasculating and insulting myself!   :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2428 on: March 30, 2008, 10:22:23 AM »

Gee, I'll have to stop emasculating and insulting myself!   :P
You took that very personally.

...do you prefer maxi pads, or do you want all-out tampax?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Persona

« Reply #2429 on: March 30, 2008, 10:26:01 AM »
Tampax suck, OB are better  :zoinks: