Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123155 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2355 on: March 07, 2008, 06:48:08 PM »
 :LMAO:

At all of the above.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2356 on: March 07, 2008, 06:51:23 PM »
See if I can draw out any gamer geeks....

Quote from: Some guy named Lord Bounty in the Weregeek comments
Lord Bounty Says:
March 7th, 2008 at 2:33 pm

Believe it or not, I’ve seen a GREAT Cthulu LARP. The key is to remember that it’s not a game about fighting Gods, it’s a game about not getting eaten by a world that regularly eats things, especially those that notice it’s eating.

The local Game was kinda of a ‘play-when-you-can’ deal. You wanted a scene for your character, you contacted the ST, and told him you wanted a scene, and he told you when and where to go for it. Best scene ever, he told a guy to meet in the mall, in the elevator, between 7 pm and 9 pm.

The ST showed up at 6:50, found a comfortable seat, and sat down to watch the elevator. Since it was glass, and the mall is crowded, he could do this without the player seeing him. At 8:45, the poor guy’s been on the elevator for almost two hours, you can see him checking every person who gets on or off, never knowing if they’re just at the mall, or if they’re playing the game. Then the ST gets EVIL. One of the other players had a 6 year old daughter, so the ST got him to bring her to the mall, dressed in a scarlet dres sand pig tails. Then the ST gave her and envelope, and pointed ou tthe guy on the elevator, and told her to get on , ride up and down, stop off again. Then as the doors close, hand him the envelope and say “you know you’re all going to die.”

She did, and the player was so freeked out by the scene, he quit the game. You know you’re running a good hooror LARP when the nightmares of the game keep people from coming back.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2357 on: March 08, 2008, 12:42:09 AM »
lol

Death threats can definitely get to people, especially if they have an imagination. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2358 on: March 09, 2008, 02:15:33 AM »
I bumped into a lamp post once when I was day dreaming.
I have done that too. Also been staring at something, then turned around and walk straight into a pole/bin/chair heaps of different things. "Watch where you're going!" was said to me all the time as a kid.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #2359 on: March 09, 2008, 04:56:36 AM »

I think I have a new desktop background.  :plus:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2360 on: March 09, 2008, 05:13:25 AM »
My Dad knocked himself out checking some girl out crossing the street and walked into a lampost. He came to with a little old lady fussy over him and trying to help him up. He thought it was a hysterical story and told it to my Mother when he got home from the pub drunk that night.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2361 on: March 09, 2008, 05:25:48 AM »
My Dad knocked himself out checking some girl out crossing the street and walked into a lampost. He came to with a little old lady fussy over him and trying to help him up. He thought it was a hysterical story and told it to my Mother when he got home from the pub drunk that night.

I assume he slept on the couch that night?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #2362 on: March 09, 2008, 06:22:43 AM »
I have done that too. Also been staring at something, then turned around and walk straight into a pole/bin/chair heaps of different things. "Watch where you're going!" was said to me all the time as a kid.

Over the course of time, I have become intimate with many a door, doorjam, missed stairway step, tree, pole, lamp post and the occasional wall.   :P

Sophgay

« Reply #2363 on: March 09, 2008, 06:33:51 AM »
i rode my bike into a lamppost once

GalileoAce

« Reply #2364 on: March 09, 2008, 08:34:10 AM »
i rode my bike into a lamppost once

I rode my bike into a parked car...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2365 on: March 09, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
tut.  you're all so DULL!

I rode my lamp-post into someone's head, once.

Persona

« Reply #2366 on: March 09, 2008, 08:42:40 AM »
I rode my bike into someone  :zoinks:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2367 on: March 09, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »
I rode my someone.

See if I can draw out any gamer geeks....

Quote from: Some guy named Lord Bounty in the Weregeek comments
Lord Bounty Says:
March 7th, 2008 at 2:33 pm

Believe it or not, I’ve seen a GREAT Cthulu LARP. The key is to remember that it’s not a game about fighting Gods, it’s a game about not getting eaten by a world that regularly eats things, especially those that notice it’s eating.

The local Game was kinda of a ‘play-when-you-can’ deal. You wanted a scene for your character, you contacted the ST, and told him you wanted a scene, and he told you when and where to go for it. Best scene ever, he told a guy to meet in the mall, in the elevator, between 7 pm and 9 pm.

The ST showed up at 6:50, found a comfortable seat, and sat down to watch the elevator. Since it was glass, and the mall is crowded, he could do this without the player seeing him. At 8:45, the poor guy’s been on the elevator for almost two hours, you can see him checking every person who gets on or off, never knowing if they’re just at the mall, or if they’re playing the game. Then the ST gets EVIL. One of the other players had a 6 year old daughter, so the ST got him to bring her to the mall, dressed in a scarlet dres sand pig tails. Then the ST gave her and envelope, and pointed ou tthe guy on the elevator, and told her to get on , ride up and down, stop off again. Then as the doors close, hand him the envelope and say “you know you’re all going to die.”

She did, and the player was so freeked out by the scene, he quit the game. You know you’re running a good hooror LARP when the nightmares of the game keep people from coming back.
LMAO.  I'd say that that might mess the kid up, but honestly, I think that's gonna be a great story for her to tell someday.

LOL!!!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2368 on: March 09, 2008, 01:01:52 PM »
 :zoinks:
Some people might want to use this here sometimes
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #2369 on: March 09, 2008, 02:01:52 PM »
:zoinks:
Some people might want to use this here sometimes

That phrase has made the rounds here fairly often.  It's always a good idea to keep bringing it back!   8)