Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123168 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2340 on: March 05, 2008, 02:51:39 AM »

Actually, that's what the writing in my college's newspaper looks like, too.

Is that serious or a spoof??  Oh yeah, and I noticed the "writer" is blonde.   :laugh:

I believe it's from a teen newspaper, like a highschool or a college one. The opinions in the piece are that of the writer, who is obviously drunk with feminine power. a moron.

:plus:  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2341 on: March 05, 2008, 07:50:32 AM »
Is it as sexist? :P
Some of the girls who write editorials do seem to be stcuk pretty far in the dark ages, yeah.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #2342 on: March 05, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »
A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa , taking her faithful, elderly poodle named Cuddles, along for the company.

One day the old poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost.. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.
The old poodle thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap the old poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?"
Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!", says the leopard, "That was close!  That old poodle nearly had me!"
Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard.
So off he goes, but the old poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.
The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!
Now, the old poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old poodle says...
"Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2343 on: March 05, 2008, 08:40:31 PM »

GalileoAce

« Reply #2344 on: March 05, 2008, 08:50:30 PM »

Judging by your avatar I see you're still in the Childhood phase ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2345 on: March 05, 2008, 09:00:03 PM »

:D

BTDT!

..... but where's the next stage.

That point where you realize that all your ancient relatives from the beginning of time are looking down upon you in full support, but also in agonizing anticipation that your next step will make their piteous, lamentable and godforsaken lives come to some meaning, yet you are blind to where the next stepping stone may be.

:hahaha:

just laugh.
no need to cry, until they all start slapping you.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:14:08 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2346 on: March 05, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »

OK!

I just got this when I tried to google!

goooo...x100 ...oogle is out of time!!

clipboard number WHAT!?!

JEezuss, I've saved a lot of fractals today.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2347 on: March 06, 2008, 06:27:52 AM »
I suggest that you don't watch this at work, and remove the kiddies from the room before clicking on this. This a clip from a movie I plan on buying soon. So funny but oh so wrong.

Youtube removed it.

Is The Government Spying On Paranoid Schizophrenics Enough?

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/in_the_know_is_the_government
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2348 on: March 06, 2008, 10:37:48 PM »
My new avatar
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2349 on: March 07, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »
Family photo
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Persona

« Reply #2350 on: March 07, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »
^  :lol:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2351 on: March 07, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2352 on: March 07, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »
just heard on the radio...

68,000 people injured their heads last year, by walking into a lamp-post while they were sending a text!

:LMAO:

what's even funnier (although somewhat disturbing) is that a charity has started putting padding on lamp-posts.  :yikes:

:LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO:

Persona

« Reply #2353 on: March 07, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »
In what city?  :green:

I bumped into a lamp post once when I was day dreaming.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2354 on: March 07, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »
Lucifer :plus: :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein