Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123157 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2325 on: March 02, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »
:laugh: Those were some strong sprinklers....and that guy deserved it!

Fifth grade class an assignment

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and 1 by 1 began to tell their stories.

"Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told a story about my Aunt Barbara. She was a pilot in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol and a survival knife. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then her parachute landed right in the middle of twenty enemy troops. She shot fifteen of them with the gun until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

"Good Heavens" said the horrified teacher. "What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from this horrible story?"

"Stay the **** away from Aunt Barbara when she's drinking."

YUP!

:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2326 on: March 02, 2008, 10:54:28 PM »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2327 on: March 03, 2008, 04:45:12 AM »

Best pi ever. Why is the 5 backwards though?

GalileoAce

« Reply #2328 on: March 03, 2008, 04:48:49 AM »
Yeah I spotted that too.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2329 on: March 03, 2008, 05:28:30 AM »
:laugh: Those were some strong sprinklers....and that guy deserved it!

Fifth grade class an assignment

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and 1 by 1 began to tell their stories.

"Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told a story about my Aunt Barbara. She was a pilot in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol and a survival knife. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then her parachute landed right in the middle of twenty enemy troops. She shot fifteen of them with the gun until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

"Good Heavens" said the horrified teacher. "What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from this horrible story?"

"Stay the **** away from Aunt Barbara when she's drinking."

:plus:

Love Little Johnny jokes
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

GalileoAce

« Reply #2330 on: March 03, 2008, 08:50:35 AM »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2331 on: March 03, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »

Actually, that's what the writing in my college's newspaper looks like, too.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

GalileoAce

« Reply #2332 on: March 03, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »
Is it as sexist? :P

ozymandias

« Reply #2333 on: March 03, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »

Is that serious or a spoof??  Oh yeah, and I noticed the "writer" is blonde.   :laugh:

GalileoAce

« Reply #2334 on: March 03, 2008, 05:38:19 PM »

Is that serious or a spoof??  Oh yeah, and I noticed the "writer" is blonde.   :laugh:

I believe it's from a teen newspaper, like a highschool or a college one. The opinions in the piece are that of the writer, who is obviously drunk with feminine power. a moron.

ozymandias

« Reply #2335 on: March 03, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »
Yeah, the sad thing is, she may find a guy that she can manipulate/use and live out her "dream" of living the high life and shagging the pool boy because hubby is only useful for his money.
 ::)  However I predict that her "ambitions" will come to a screeching halt and she'll be dead by the time she's 30.   She looks and sounds like someone who's in the shallow end of the gene pool.  Like I said, I met girls like her along the way at the colleges I went to.   ::)  Of course I met guys who would sell  their souls to hook up with a cunt like that.   ::)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:37:36 PM by ozymandias »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2336 on: March 03, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »
I predict it's a spoof. It's too perfect.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #2337 on: March 03, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »
I predict it's a spoof. It's too perfect.

I truly, deeply hope so, but, I really have met some chicklets who thought that way..........especially in the Junior college, where I got my nursing degree.  Listening to the chicklets who were COMPLAINING about the less than stellar gifts their boyfriends bought them for their "birthdays".    AND saying that they wouldn't "put out" unless their boyfriends "made up for it"..

Oh I could tell you stories!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeesh, I wouldn't touch those bitches if they were the last women on earth.    Rosie Palm and her five sisters would be better lovers than those chicklet cunts.

Thank heavens for a subpar sex drive.........at least I held off until I met my soulmate.           Who has a bigger sex drive than I do, but, I can keep her well satisfied.!!!!   8)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:27:18 PM by ozymandias »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2338 on: March 04, 2008, 03:10:03 AM »
Someone found her myspace.  It's been deleted, but her friend's one is still up and public.

http://digg.com/people/Meet_College_Isn_t_Necessary_Author_Lynzee_Stauss

She went to high school in Mesa, AZ, according to this: http://www.poopinashoe.com/viewthread.php?threadid=6420&p=2#p52909
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

GalileoAce

« Reply #2339 on: March 04, 2008, 03:17:26 AM »
Someone found her myspace.  It's been deleted, but her friend's one is still up and public.

http://digg.com/people/Meet_College_Isn_t_Necessary_Author_Lynzee_Stauss

She went to high school in Mesa, AZ, according to this: http://www.poopinashoe.com/viewthread.php?threadid=6420&p=2#p52909

Interesting.....