Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123166 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #2220 on: February 19, 2008, 08:35:34 AM »

SG is so fucking cute, sometimes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2221 on: February 19, 2008, 02:25:18 PM »

No I was asking if anyone gets it too. I sure had troubles getting it when my boyfriend told it to me.
I often have troubles understanding jokes.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2222 on: February 19, 2008, 03:23:13 PM »

No I was asking if anyone gets it too. I sure had troubles getting it when my boyfriend told it to me.
I often have troubles understanding jokes.

That's what's so damn cute. I can still remember wrecking my brain, trying to figure some of these "simple things"  out.

You get it now, right? It's really not that good of a joke, but it is one that those with limited sexual experience may not see right away.

:oneliner:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2223 on: February 19, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
Okay. I thought you were mad or something because I had asked if anyone gets it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2224 on: February 19, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »

I have never been mad at you for any reason, SG.

I got bored with some of your B&J threads, but when I'm bored I look away. Even your take on some of that was cute, though, in a good and innocent way.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2225 on: February 19, 2008, 04:09:40 PM »
I don't think I've made a B&J thread in a while. I was relieved when I saw on WP a 16 year old was having the same problem I had on here. He has his obsession with straps and he talks about it a lot and starts threads about it and talks about it in every thread and lot of people got irritated with it. Even one of the mods had his posts blocked but somehow he managed to see his thread when he asked who hates him. People even have the wrong assumption its a fetish for him but it's not and they keep mixing it with BSDM and he keeps saying its for his sensory issues and he has to wear a strap around his chest anyway because of his disability. Still, people don't listen.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2226 on: February 19, 2008, 05:32:55 PM »
I don't think I've made a B&J thread in a while. I was relieved when I saw on WP a 16 year old was having the same problem I had on here. He has his obsession with straps and he talks about it a lot and starts threads about it and talks about it in every thread and lot of people got irritated with it. Even one of the mods had his posts blocked but somehow he managed to see his thread when he asked who hates him. People even have the wrong assumption its a fetish for him but it's not and they keep mixing it with BSDM and he keeps saying its for his sensory issues and he has to wear a strap around his chest anyway because of his disability. Still, people don't listen.

We all have these thinngs we do that pisss people off. Don't worry too much about other people. Make your owwn self the best it can be and no one can fault you.

GalileoAce

« Reply #2227 on: February 20, 2008, 02:26:36 AM »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2228 on: February 20, 2008, 11:06:07 AM »
Okay. I thought you were mad or something because I had asked if anyone gets it.
No, he is saying that you are cute.   It isn't an insult, actually it is a compliment that he is saying you are innocent with your questions.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2229 on: February 20, 2008, 12:27:13 PM »
A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks "Exchuthe me, do you have any widdle wabbits?"

The shopkeeper's heart melts. He gets down on his knees so that he is on her level, and says, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fuffy bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown wabbit over dere?"

The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and whispers:"I don't weally fink my pyfon gives a fuck."

ozymandias

« Reply #2230 on: February 20, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »
 :laugh: :plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2231 on: February 20, 2008, 01:06:47 PM »
:plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2232 on: February 20, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »
A couple of funny pics my brother sent me ...

Comments on a bath from the cat's view.

'But you said you loved me!'

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2233 on: February 20, 2008, 01:13:33 PM »
You will pay, you will pay!!!!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2234 on: February 20, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
'You call this water warm???'