Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123166 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #1875 on: December 28, 2007, 05:10:58 AM »
I don't get the last one but I like the BiC one!

Calandale that guy is freaky. I think that is the guy they had to knock a hole in the wall for just so he could leave the house.

This man's name is Manuel Uribe and he lives in Mexico.  He has lost a lot of weight on a special diet, even though he is still bedridden.  I fail to see what Calandale finds funny about him.  Here is an article about Manuel Uribe:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6612719.stm

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1876 on: December 28, 2007, 05:13:20 AM »
I found him large.
That's enough.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1877 on: December 28, 2007, 05:14:44 AM »
I found him large.
That's enough.

So you think that large people are funny?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1878 on: December 28, 2007, 05:19:52 AM »
ALL people are funny.
Especially me.

I was feeling big.
Still am. Wish I could
stop/

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1879 on: December 28, 2007, 08:23:01 AM »

Calandale that guy is freaky. I think that is the guy they had to knock a hole in the wall for just so he could leave the house.

I can't decide if that's his nut or his butt.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

GalileoAce

« Reply #1880 on: December 28, 2007, 08:28:10 AM »

I can't decide if that's his nut or his butt.

Yeah...Same. And it scares me.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1881 on: December 28, 2007, 10:44:39 AM »
I found him large.
That's enough.

So you think that large people are funny?
People that have to get a helicopter to pull them out and have a hole cut in their house are funny to me.   Its funny that they have to go to such lengths.   I don't understand how you can get that fucking bad.   It is insane and disgusting.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1882 on: December 28, 2007, 11:40:34 AM »
I don't know that sanity is in play but you would think that something could be done before it goes this far.

Not really funny, though.

I sometimes watch enormous people and their expressions are so fitting. Of course it hurts to be that way and it hurts to move at all.

I have also known some medium fat people who were the strongest people I have ever seen. Yeah I can do about forty push-ups, but if I weighed four hundred pounds and I could get to my feet, I would call that a victory. Then to see them almost move normally is an awe-inspiring thing.

I wonder what this guy's half-ton problem really is.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1883 on: December 28, 2007, 11:59:06 AM »
He eats constantly and lies around in bed all day.   Probably has an enabler that feeds him in bed.  I know a guy from AA that did that.   He went from alcoholism to food addiction.   I laughed at him because it was predictable.   I guess I don't like food that much.   I don't eat as much as the rest of the fatasses I know around here.   Does this even happen in Europe?   You don't see this in Africa or anywhere poor.   It is just here in the US for the most part (and with Sumo wrestlers in Japan to some extent).   I don't care how strong they are, it is fucked up and disgusting.   Obesity here is out of fucking control.   People need to wake the fuck up and stop making excuses for it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1884 on: December 28, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »
Maybe Americans are adapting to an aquatic existence in preparation for the sea level rise from global warming.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1885 on: December 28, 2007, 12:09:33 PM »
Maybe Americans are adapting to an aquatic existence in preparation for the sea level rise from global warming.
I don't see it happening this generation.   Hopefully people will wake up and stop being such wasteful greedy fucks with food.   It is pure gluttony.  Japan oddly enough throws away more food per capita than any nation.   It is just as bad as people who abuse drugs all of their lives and expect people to not laugh at them for the health complications that come with said abuse.   As a drug abuser I laugh at people who can't just limit their usage to one drug like marajuana.   My friend Garrett, is addicted to oxycotin.   I joke about it, even knowing fully how dangerous it can be for him to be addicted to it.   I told him not to mess with the stuff.   My brother's ex-girlfriend's stepdad killed himself due to oxycotins and same goes for someone I knew in the last drug rehab I was in.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1886 on: December 28, 2007, 02:41:49 PM »
I don't know that sanity is in play but you would think that something could be done before it goes this far.

Not really funny, though.

I sometimes watch enormous people and their expressions are so fitting. Of course it hurts to be that way and it hurts to move at all.

I have also known some medium fat people who were the strongest people I have ever seen. Yeah I can do about forty push-ups, but if I weighed four hundred pounds and I could get to my feet, I would call that a victory. Then to see them almost move normally is an awe-inspiring thing.

I wonder what this guy's half-ton problem really is.

http://www.zoneliving.com/ZoneLiving/TheManuelUribeStory/tabid/472/Default.aspx

He has lost about 400 pounds on a special diet called the Zone.  I think that is doing something to help himself.

I think that getting so overweight is very sad rather than funny.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1887 on: December 28, 2007, 03:00:39 PM »
Fat men are aspie funny to Calandale.
I have seen plenty of quote on quote normal people laugh like that to, he is not much different.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1888 on: December 28, 2007, 03:13:06 PM »
He eats constantly and lies around in bed all day.   Probably has an enabler that feeds him in bed.  I know a guy from AA that did that.   He went from alcoholism to food addiction.   I laughed at him because it was predictable.   I guess I don't like food that much.   I don't eat as much as the rest of the fatasses I know around here.   Does this even happen in Europe?   You don't see this in Africa or anywhere poor.   It is just here in the US for the most part (and with Sumo wrestlers in Japan to some extent).   I don't care how strong they are, it is fucked up and disgusting.   Obesity here is out of fucking control.   People need to wake the fuck up and stop making excuses for it.

I don't think that there's a way that guy
can get that fat, just from eating. There
has to be something seriously wrong.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1889 on: December 28, 2007, 03:15:10 PM »

I think that getting so overweight is very sad rather than funny.

Of course it's sad. Humor is always at the detriment of SOMETHING.
Still, the incongruity of a funny looking animal is not so different from
this person who is in a completely unexpected shape (and nude).