Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123152 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #1275 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:42 PM »
she looks nice though it must be photoshopped. i like real thinness better than photoshops.

i didn't used to be anorexic, i'm ED non specified. but if i could choose one defined i'd take anorexia of course. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1276 on: August 16, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »
Eh that is like a starving person in Africa.   That isn't attractive at all.   Looks like she is going to die.   There is a happy median you know.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1277 on: August 16, 2007, 11:22:13 PM »
it's not about sex appeal. it's aesthetic beauty. therein lies her attractiveness. and she is.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1278 on: August 16, 2007, 11:51:35 PM »
it's not about P.I. appeal. it's aesthetic beauty. therein lies her attractiveness. and she is.

I believe she would make an incredibly interesting photographic subject for someone like me, who likes to work light play into textures with deep shadows.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1279 on: August 16, 2007, 11:54:59 PM »
Agreed Dawg.   As someone who draws, I usually excessively shadow stuff myself.   It is usually darker than the subject actually is sometimes.   Shadows are really fun to play with, depends on the technique used in shadowing.   I don't go for the crosshatch style myself, blurry using the edge of my hand.   Need to get my dad's camera and post a few.   My art journal was pretty raped due my parents finding it and destroying the more perceived evil content.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1280 on: August 17, 2007, 12:04:15 AM »
Agreed Dawg.   As someone who draws, I usually excessively shadow stuff myself.   It is usually darker than the subject actually is sometimes.   Shadows are really fun to play with, depends on the technique used in shadowing.   I don't go for the crosshatch style myself, blurry using the edge of my hand.   Need to get my dad's camera and post a few.   My art journal was pretty raped due my parents finding it and destroying the more perceived evil content.

That's really a shame and really fucked up, dysfunctional parenting in my opinion. Someone's art can never be replaced. You should never destroy something you can not replace.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1281 on: August 17, 2007, 12:12:24 AM »
Well I did draw my dad pinned to the lawn with tent stakes and me running him over with our lawn mower.   Had his intestines shooting out the sides and everything.    I also had various pentagrams, symbols and a nude sketch of my ex.   That isn't to mention the fonts I tried to make, that were used in pretty explicit messages.   They were ok.   I have done better art on school desks and pieces of paper left at various locations.   Me and a Filipino fellow student went back and forth each day with pencil drawn art on a desk top (he was in the class after mine in the room).    I wish I took a picture of our end product.   He was more anime and I drew comic book style.   I had my best drawing of Spawn on that desk.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1282 on: August 17, 2007, 12:53:20 AM »

i'm really sorry to hear that. artworks are like babies, it's hard when that happens.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1283 on: August 18, 2007, 05:40:04 AM »
Just a thought but why do we do these things?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on “insufficient funds” when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Why doesn’t glue stick to the bottle?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an “S” in the word “lisp”?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, “It’s all right?” Well, it isn’t all right, so why don’t we say, “That hurt, you stupid idiot?”

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that’s falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

And a favorite…

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends — if they’re okay, then it’s you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1284 on: August 18, 2007, 06:43:27 AM »
"Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?"

yeah. why not?

"If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?"

i've wondered about this.

"Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?"

i do this. :laugh:

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends — if they’re okay, then it’s you."

lol it IS me.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

GalileoAce

« Reply #1285 on: August 18, 2007, 06:54:59 AM »

For the same reason there are multiple species of birds and fish and lizards and dogs and cats and monkeys and apes.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1286 on: August 18, 2007, 08:30:12 AM »

And a favorite…

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends — if they’re okay, then it’s you.

I only have four friends and we are all insane, birds of a feather. How does that help or hurt the statistics? Does that just mean that one of us is closer to the edge than the other four or that several groups of friends are missing their nutcase?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1287 on: August 18, 2007, 08:34:52 AM »
I only have four friends and we are all insane, birds of a feather. How does that help or hurt the statistics? Does that just mean that one of us is closer to the edge than the other four or that several groups of friends are missing their nutcase?
Yes.  ;D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1288 on: August 18, 2007, 08:39:44 AM »

For the same reason that there are still Europeans despite Americans being descended from them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1289 on: August 18, 2007, 08:50:30 AM »
Yes.  ;D

Good answer!