Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123135 times)

GalileoAce

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #1260 on: August 16, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1261 on: August 16, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »
she's so beautiful.

Yes, so let's hope this is a recovery picture, taken recently.
I opened it in Photoshop to find the image info and there is no date stamp. Doesn't really mean anything, but it does tell you that a pic is at least as old as the date of the net image.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Mainly for Lucifer, and the others who enjoy language
« Reply #1262 on: August 16, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »
That is hilarious, Tesla.  It is difficult to choose favorites, because they are all so funny.

His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.

Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center.

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

He was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree.

John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.

The red brick wall was the color of a brick-red Crayola crayon.

Even in his last years, Grandpappy had a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long it had rusted shut.

The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.

Her artistic sense was exquisitely refined, like someone who can tell butter from "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."

Every minute without you feels like 60 seconds.

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1263 on: August 16, 2007, 10:50:19 AM »
I have to wonder if nerdy guys who don't get laid in high school are more prone to becoming successful later in life due to the innovation that their high school experience forced upon them.

You know what I mean, right?

They had to learn to think outside the box.

(The pun's a WIP but you get the drift.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1264 on: August 16, 2007, 04:17:35 PM »
she's so beautiful.

I opened it in Photoshop to find the image info and there is no date stamp. Doesn't really mean anything, but it does tell you that a pic is at least as old as the date of the net image.

i mean she's beautiful like that. a stick.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1265 on: August 16, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »
she's so beautiful.

Are you arguing about personal preferences? I don't quite understand.

Of course she's beautiful as a stick, but no matter how beautiful she is, she deserves to be healthy. I don't mean healthy like I'm a beef grower on my way to market. I mean if you look at her complexion and the shape of her eyes in this pic compared to the pics that show her at rock bottom, about two days from the hospital, she looks healthy. Healthy is sexy, no matter the size.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1266 on: August 16, 2007, 04:57:27 PM »
Yeah you don't want to see people that look like they are about to die.   That isn't beautiful to me, that is being in desperate need of help.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1267 on: August 16, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »
she's so beautiful.

Of course she's beautiful as a stick, but no matter how beautiful she is, she deserves to be healthy. I don't mean healthy like I'm a beef grower on my way to market. I mean if you look at her complexion and the shape of her eyes in this pic compared to the pics that show her at rock bottom, about two days from the hospital, she looks healthy. Healthy is P.I.y, no matter the size.

she has a right to look like she does. if she wants to be like that it's her right and i support it. she's gorgeous. sides underweight people live longer.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1268 on: August 16, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »
Yeah you don't want to see people that look like they are about to die.   That isn't beautiful to me, that is being in desperate need of help.

i don't think she looks like she's about to die. she looks quite normal. and beautiful.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1269 on: August 16, 2007, 05:49:28 PM »
this is my favorite.

~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1270 on: August 16, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »
this is my favorite.

I'm sorry, Milla, but that girl looks like she is at death's door.  It makes me want to cry to look at her.

There is such a thing as a healthy weight, but that girl is far below it.  Her muscle mass is dangerously low.  I would be very surprised if her heart is not damaged by her anorexia. 

When was this picture taken?  Is she dead yet?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1271 on: August 16, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »
it was taken years ago. i saw it like a decade ago or something. i thought it was the most beautiful anapic ever. i never forgot it. i don't know if she's alive or not. i know it's deadly to be that thin but i can appreciate its beauty.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1272 on: August 16, 2007, 10:27:33 PM »
she's so beautiful.

Of course she's beautiful as a stick, but no matter how beautiful she is, she deserves to be healthy. I don't mean healthy like I'm a beef grower on my way to market. I mean if you look at her complexion and the shape of her eyes in this pic compared to the pics that show her at rock bottom, about two days from the hospital, she looks healthy. Healthy is P.I.y, no matter the size.

she has a right to look like she does. if she wants to be like that it's her right and i support it. she's gorgeous. sides underweight people live longer.

*melodramatic sigh*

I agree, but you still don't get what I'm saying at all.
Of course she has the right to look how ever she wants to and abuse chemicals to her death or even to the point of injury to internal organs, such as kidney and liver disease. In fact, it was kidney failure that put her into the hospital last time. No one is stopping her.

You will never convince me that it is a good thing to do, though. All I'm saying is that she looks better when she's healthy.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:29:34 PM by MarkingDawg »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1273 on: August 16, 2007, 10:41:53 PM »
and i think she looks better like that.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1274 on: August 16, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »
and i think she looks better like that.

You used to be anorexic, didn't you?

Do you think that this woman looks good?