Author Topic: make someone laugh  (Read 123165 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Litigious

Re: make someone laugh
« Reply #691 on: April 05, 2007, 02:51:10 AM »
It's actually one of the most important things to do with organic explosives; washing them. Otherwise, remains of acids can make them explode spontaneously.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #692 on: April 05, 2007, 05:45:48 AM »
It's actually one of the most important things to do with organic explosives; washing them. Otherwise, remains of acids can make them explode spontaneously.

?

Litigious

« Reply #693 on: April 05, 2007, 05:54:22 AM »

?

"Nitro" is short for "nitroglycerine". After you've made nitroglycerin or any other explosive that involves strong acids (which almost all explosives do), you have to wash the traces of acids away with distilled water or something.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #694 on: April 06, 2007, 04:38:17 AM »

No ....... but if they laugh, good for them.
I want to tie someone's head to their knees and tie their feet to the rafters. I'm tired of a sand filled punching bag. Besides I want a punching bag that screams.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #695 on: April 06, 2007, 05:19:26 PM »
An American Indian boy asks his father how he decided what to name each of his children.

The father replys, "After your sister was born, I walked out of the house and saw a deer against the sunset, so she was called Deer of the Evening Sky. After your brother's birth, I emerged to find an eagleswooping into the trees. So he was called Eagle of the Forest Wind. Why do you ask, Two Dogs F**king.

ozymandias

« Reply #696 on: April 06, 2007, 05:21:13 PM »
What is a Yankee?

The same as a Quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover ?

The position of the dirt bag.

Why is air a lot like sex?

Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden retriever.

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?

Because those men already have boyfriends.

What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?

After a year, the dog is still excited to see you

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?

The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW?

A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?

Mace will do that to you.

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?

Breasts don't have eyes.

Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

Where does an Irish family go on vacation?

A different Bar.

Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a blond baby?

They named him "Sum Ting Wong".

What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other?

A speech impediment.

What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast?
They're hiring.

What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?

A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with a recipe.

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word?

Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?

A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time "

A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this ****....

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on Juan

Why is there no Disneyland in China ?

No one is tall enough to go on the good rides

ozymandias

« Reply #697 on: April 06, 2007, 05:23:14 PM »
A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

'You got Male!'

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #698 on: April 06, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »
On the subject of BMWs, why do men like them?
Well, they can spell it...

And now for some jokes that got posted in a pun community of mine:

(1) King Ozymandias of Assyria was running low on cash after years of war with the Hittites. His last great possession was the Star of the Euphrates , the most valuable diamond in the ancient world. Desperate, he went to Croesus, the pawnbroker, to ask for a loan. Croesus said, "I'll give you 100,000 dinars for it." "But I paid a million dinars for it," the King protested. "Don't you know who I am? I am the king!" Croesus replied, "When you wish to pawn a Star, makes no difference who you are."

(2) Evidence has been found that William Tell and his family were avid bowlers. However, all the Swiss league records were unfortunately destroyed in a fire, and we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.

(3) A man rushed into a busy doctor's office and shouted "Doctor! I think I'm shrinking!!" The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."

(4) A marine biologist developed a race of genetically engineered dolphins that could live forever if they were fed a steady diet of seagulls. One day, his supply of the birds ran out so he had to go out and trap some more. On the way back, he spied two lions asleep on the road. Afraid to wake them, he gingerly stepped over them. Immediately, he was arrested and charged with transporting gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises.

(5) Back in the 1800s the Tates Watch Company of Massachusetts wanted to produce other products and, since they already made the cases for watches, they used them to produce compasses. The new compasses were so bad that people often ended up in Canada or Mexico rather than California . This, of course, is the origin of the expression, "He who has a Tates is lost!"

(6) A thief broke into the local police station and stole all the toilets and urinals, leaving no clues. A spokesperson was quoted as saying, "We have absolutely nothing to go on."

(7) An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man. After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a long, thin strip of elk rawhide and gave it to the chief, telling him to bite off, chew, and swallow one inch of the leather every day. After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling. The chief shrugged and said, "The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on."

(8) A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the town register. His wife insisted on complaining to the local civic official who apologized profusely saying, "I must have taken Leif off my census."

(9) There were three Indian squaws. One slept on a deer skin, one slept on an elk skin, and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin. All three became pregnant, and the first two each had a baby boy. The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys. This goes to prove that the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.

(10) A skeptical anthropologist was cataloging South American folk remedies with the assistance of a tribal brujo who indicated that the leaves of a particular fern were a sure cure for any case of constipation. When the anthropologist expressed his doubts, the brujo looked him in the eye and said, "Let me tell you, with fronds like these, who needs enemas?"

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #699 on: April 06, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »
And a little doozy I came up with myself that's utterly true:

I'm unapologetically nerdy; I love school. Psychology, more specifically. At my college, the main psychology building is called Hart Hall (most psych classes are held there and that's where the psych offices are as well), and I was thinking just now about how school, especially this building, almost feels like a second home to me. Yes, that's right, I feel like for me, Hart is where the home is.

(yes, I know that you guys can resultingly probably find my school out from this joke but it's too good to give up on anyway)

ozymandias

« Reply #700 on: April 06, 2007, 05:35:57 PM »
I'm on my way now to talk you out of pulling the trigger!  Hold that thought! :P

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #701 on: April 06, 2007, 05:48:54 PM »
I'm on my way now to talk you out of pulling the trigger!  Hold that thought! :P

While you call a team of cheerleaders to say "Gimme a BANG!  Gimme a POW!  Do yourself IN!  Kill yourself NOW!  Goooooooo TO HELL!"

And then organize a party?

Everyone loves a party with cheerleaders.

Who ask that people bang them.

:)

ozymandias

« Reply #702 on: April 06, 2007, 06:14:26 PM »
Actually, I was thinking I might join you!  The other stuff just sounds like too much sensory overload!  Besides I'm not into cheerleaders, all that cliquey social standing BS...........yeesh.

Scrapheap

« Reply #703 on: April 06, 2007, 06:21:22 PM »
Everyone loves a party with cheerleaders.

Who ask that people bang them.

:)

I'd like to bank whoever is in your avatar ...... she's cute.   :eyebrows:

ozymandias

« Reply #704 on: April 06, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
Thats Serissa and she's with Thagomizer.  But, yes, I agree, it's a cute pic!