Author Topic: Who is "Bob"?  (Read 7954 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Who is "Bob"?
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2008, 04:04:07 AM »
If you aren't millitant, you get your arse kicked. You have to buck the system now and then to show that you aren't just another cog in the machine. But in certain circumstances authority still has to be obeyed. It must always be questioned, but obeyed. I don't really count internet authority as being much in the way of being something that must be obeyed without question, because the internet isn't real life. In AFF's case, even though they were a group who would slap down people who didn't toe the line, some exceptions had to be made. As with Trish. She had made trouble with people on that site, such as Woman From Mars, Tigger, Max The Bear, as well as other. She also fucked it up for Mark Winter at Asperger Info by telling others to STFU if they didn't agree with her, and she'd threaten people by PM. She'd also set others against each other by starting fights and saying 'what, moi?', Then she'd deny anything of the sort. That is her way when she doesn't get what she wants, so Sir Les and anyone else who disagrees with her is bound to cop shit from her. Fortunately for me, I can see through all this bravaddo and bullshit and I can truly see what a nasty piece of work she is.

GalileoAce

« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2008, 04:10:46 AM »
I'd rather be Xavier than Magneto.

ozymandias

« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2008, 04:46:00 AM »
You fools I am GOD

" And God shall walk among you and his name will be PARTS"   Book of Parts 34:2:4

So much for Connecticut being a glorified suburb of New York City!   :P

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2008, 05:02:34 AM »
Fuck all this talk of other sites constantly talk about something fresh and remember I am GOD you must obey
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2008, 07:32:55 AM »
Nocti is a big ass. Bob has big man hands.

If that is the case... then she'll fit right in :green:

Bob the butt plug.  ;D Welcome back Bob!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2008, 07:59:46 AM »
oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!! five pages devoted to bob ---- thanks guys  :asthing:

No we were mindlessly spamming on I2 and it happened to be on a titled devoted to you. The posts had nothing to do with you. Of course being a brainiac you would know this by reading the posts.....rigggghhhhtt!!!

Don't worry Trish. If you need something devoted to you, I have an upset stomach and will devote.....  :poop:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »
Funny, I had a Trish before earlier too. Felt better out than in, being as she is one great pain in the quoit.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2008, 08:08:21 AM »
Funny, I had a Trish before earlier too. Felt better out than in, being as she is one great pain in the quoit.
:hahaha:  :wanker: :-*
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2008, 08:10:16 AM »

I was thinking of you at the time, Kosmo.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2008, 08:19:07 AM »

:hahaha:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

:hahaha:
:gotowp: :penis: :fos:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2008, 09:18:22 AM »
And in reality, he is just another person wasting his time on a forum. Just another tosser in the salad of cyberspace.

610 bring us to this point. Will TCO make 610 posts more... or is he calling it a day? Mmmm, I wonder :lol:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
You really do need to get life chosen.  There must be better things to do than sit here all day making nasty comments.

He likes to toss the salad of cyberspace :lol:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
In AFF's case, even though they were a group who would slap down people who didn't toe the line, some exceptions had to be made. As with Trish. She had made trouble with people on that site, such as Woman From Mars, Tigger, Max The Bear, as well as other. She also fucked it up for Mark Winter at Asperger Info by telling others to STFU if they didn't agree with her, and she'd threaten people by PM. She'd also set others against each other by starting fights and saying 'what, moi?', Then she'd deny anything of the sort. That is her way when she doesn't get what she wants, so Sir Les and anyone else who disagrees with her is bound to cop shit from her.

Um... but you just said the Internet wasn't real. So if the medium is not real, how can all that be real. I do not think it is necessarilly delusion, but you, TCO, keeps stating that you do - and yet you get so very upset about it all ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »
You really do need to get life chosen.  There must be better things to do than sit here all day making nasty comments.

He likes to toss the salad of cyberspace :lol:

I am glad you two have reunited. It is a love story for the ages....."Nocti & Bob - When Ass meets Fist". Oh I am such a romantic.  :-*