Educational

Author Topic: Who is "Bob"?  (Read 7968 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Who is "Bob"?
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2008, 10:24:47 PM »
And so did both of you, so that makes you just as big fucktards.....

I've never said Bob was a waste of time herself. I think she is wasting her time on certain posters here and I wish she'd be more involved in the rest of the forum ;)

And given that most of AFF thought she was a waste of space, they can't be all that wrong. But seeing as we only see the bullshit mask that is bob, who knows how much bullshit lies underneath?

Assumptions based on false logic. Not just the AFF thing, but assuming because you think someone is a waste of time, then everyone should think it.

On the AFF thing, let me remind you that Christianity is believed by billions...surely they all can't be wrong in their belief of zombie jesus saving their souls... (even if they bible mentions nothing of the sort).

The only reason they follow that shit is cos they are all mindless sheep who can't think for themselves. Much like most internet forums, when you come down to it. Christians would much rather follow a bullshit belief system than see reality and what it has in store for them. There is no god, there is no hereafter. You die, and that's it. Pffft. Like the internet, once a network ceases, or the thing goes down, Pffft. Nothing. So it doesn't suprise me that a lot of fucktards posting on forums believe in God and follow Christianity, afterall, religion and the internet are both built on misinformation, lies and bullying.

So they're all wrong? Just like AFF could be?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:11 PM »
Everywhere, son. Everywhere. Christianity is fucked, the internet is fucked. There are exceptions, such as bob. But basically, all of Christianity are deluded fucks believing in some shit that ain't real. Look at here, for eample. You are all sheep as well, blindly following the herd. When some cunt like dunc says jump, you say how high. so like Christainity, you are doomed to behaving like a group of wankers expecting an eternal life in heaven.

It don't exist for either. there is nothing, nada, zip, zilch. The big goose egg. It's all bullshit, and everyone has been conned.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:46:02 PM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »
Everywhere, son. Everywhere. Christianity is fucked, the internet is fucked. There are exceptions, such as bob. But basically, all of Christianity are deluded fucks believing in some shit that ain't real. Look at here, for eample. You are all sheep as well, blindly following the herd. When some cunt like dunc says jump, you say how high. so like Christainity, you are doomed to behaving like a group of wankers expecting an eternal life in heaven.

It don't exist for either. there is nothing, nada, zip, zilch. The big goose egg. It's all bullshit, and everyone has been conned.

So dunc is GOD :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:06 PM »
Well, considering god is a man-made concept, and a figurehead, you people have given him that title. In reality he is no more god than I am. And in reality, he is just another person wasting his time on a forum. Just another tosser in the salad of cyberspace. If it weren't for Bill Gates and Microsoft, dunc wouldn't have an existence at all, as none of you would be here. So in essence, you could say Bill Gates is god. But that's even bullshit too, because he was just another jerk with money who created some bullshit program. Just another geek.

As far as gods and figureheads and shit go, if you want to waste your time lauding them and believing in them, then psychoanalysis is the only answer.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »
You fools I am GOD

" And God shall walk among you and his name will be PARTS"   Book of Parts 34:2:4
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2008, 01:46:14 AM »
And so did both of you, so that makes you just as big fucktards.....

I've never said Bob was a waste of time herself. I think she is wasting her time on certain posters here and I wish she'd be more involved in the rest of the forum ;)

And given that most of AFF thought she was a waste of space, they can't be all that wrong. But seeing as we only see the bullshit mask that is bob, who knows how much bullshit lies underneath?

By that logic, Sir Les would also be a waste of space, since he was also banned by Amy and/or Gareth in AFF's most recent banning spree, The Chosen One.

I don't consider the people on AFF to be good judges of anything.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2008, 01:47:09 AM »
You fools I am GOD

" And God shall walk among you and his name will be PARTS"   Book of Parts 34:2:4

:respect:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2008, 01:52:22 AM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:54:24 AM by Nexus »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2008, 01:53:35 AM »
Given that Trish is a troublemaker wherever she goes, and given she spits her venom at whoever stands in her way when she doesn't get what she wants, on this occasion they were right. Amy did go off her tree and fucked it up for everyone else, though. But the rot would have started with TheZach, Lucie1 and Timelord.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2008, 02:27:49 AM »
You really do need to get life chosen.  There must be better things to do than sit here all day making nasty comments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2008, 02:41:02 AM »
Face it bitch, it is true. Everyone I know who has come accross you concurs. They think you are the nastiest person they have come accross, and think that you are the prime reason thing s at certain sites have been fucked up. I wonder if all this venom goes back to your childhood. Were you abused? Were you raped as a teenager? Were you tortured by authority at school? Were you just plain bitter to begin with? All that bullshit had to come from somewhere, and given that your alliances with TheZach and Timelord were completely misplaced, means you fucked yourself yet again. Vexatious litigants like those 2 cause no end of trouble for the court system, and the fact that both of them joined with each other to bully others (John Best for eg) proves that your association with them has tainted you for good. You say you don't know TL, but it's guilt by association, as you are supporting Zach when it's obvious Sir Les and the rest are right. And the funny thing is, TL even turned on Zach, and the rumour was he tried to get him committed (as TL is from here it was bullshit, but Zach still shit himself). Now both of them are all over the net throwing lawsuits around, and here you are sticking up for them again. Hell, maybe you egged them on, given your vile drivel that you inflict on others who cross your path. Now why don't you go back to reading your copy of New Idea and have a cup of tea and a good lie down before you give us another PMS rant?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2008, 02:49:23 AM »
I think that AFF is messed up because of Gareth and Amy.  Just look at what they have done lately.

I read this announcement there:

Locked and archived

The forum is now temporarily locked and archived. To those who created this situation and wanted to cause so much trouble: well done, you've won. Those who did not want this, we'll leave this mess alone for a while and hopefully things will not persist like this.

Apparently if you don't kowtow to Gareth and Amy, they ban you.

If people become upset with them after a big banning spree, they pack up their marbles and go home.  I guess that it is their forum so they get to choose to do that.

GalileoAce

« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2008, 02:52:38 AM »
AFF=WP with a different smell. And vice versa.

No, that's not really true. WP tries to be a support site for AS and kin. AFF is militant.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2008, 03:17:52 AM »
You have to have millitancy to a certain extent, becuase otherwise people walk all over you. Here ther is a trend amongst some to hound others who don't fit in with their idea on what a person should post. there are some good people here too, but the ones practicing the bullying are making it bad for everyone else. If you don't stand up for yourself, you are fucked. If you toe the line, you become a sheep and get walked over. Even though AFF has fucked up with it's attitude recently, I'd much prefer their way to Alex's bullshit at WP. But saying that, if you were to compare here to any other site, like Soph's, zOMG doesn't seem to have people wanting to target others and make them feel unwlecome. They throw shit, same as here, but in the end everyone seems to get on.

GalileoAce

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2008, 03:35:45 AM »
There's a difference between being strong of will and being militant. A big difference.