Author Topic: Who is "Bob"?  (Read 7891 times)

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
Re: Who is "Bob"?
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
Pretty right. By banning members and editing and deleting posts, which they are doing, and censor all voices of disagreement, you effectively re-write history. Those that are still there but not very active will know something is not right but will be unable to tell or find posts to explain it, new members will be ignorant of any of it and any questions posed will be in line with the false history.
That is what will happen

So what --- what difference will it make. You think your crap qualifies as history - what a joke.

You used that forum for a long time - you made use of the forum set up by Amy and Gareth - and now you spread lies and insult.

You would do better to shut your mouth.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2008, 09:15:42 PM »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »
Pretty right. By banning members and editing and deleting posts, which they are doing, and censor all voices of disagreement, you effectively re-write history. Those that are still there but not very active will know something is not right but will be unable to tell or find posts to explain it, new members will be ignorant of any of it and any questions posed will be in line with the false history.
That is what will happen

So what --- what difference will it make. You think your crap qualifies as history - what a joke.

You used that forum for a long time - you made use of the forum set up by Amy and Gareth - and now you spread lies and insult.

So what,what difference does it make.  You think your crap qualifies as the truth - what a joke.

You fucked up that forum for a long time - you made use of the forum to bully everyone else - and now you spread lies and insult.

You would do better to STFU and die.

Fixed.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2008, 05:53:38 AM »
That is what will happen

What is printed unedited is history. A series different of perspectives. Not an edited constructed history to fit in with an egocentric righteous mindset. But Trish you are brainy. You are doing Master's level Uni in New Zealand. Surely you are not too stupid too realise this. See another fella around here states his exceptional IQ and says dumb shit like this too. His name here is Nocturnalist. I think I have found your commonality.

Have not spread any lies or deceit. You on the other hand got someone to ring up WFM at her home and then denied it to the forum at the time and later, then I showed the PM that the you sent to the member reqesting him to do that. You are a lying and manipulative bitch and you know it. I suspect you are probably a bit of a drinker too. So let's not go the truth telling road because you are that dishonest you can't lie straight in bed.

Really? How about having an industrial strength cup of "Shut the Fuck Up" you demented Harpy or have another drink and pass out, Cheers!   :fiveshots:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 06:03:39 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
Here you go:

Sugar with that?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2008, 09:26:57 AM »
Lucie's Mother not only wears Army boots....but a helmet....and she also disguises the fact that she is drinking alcohol by drinking out of a coffee mug  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »
 :lol: :plus: :clap: :thumbup: :indeed:so that's where Lucie got her looks from. :evillaugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »
Come back "Joyous"  :lol:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »
this thread should be titled: where is bob.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2010, 01:05:51 AM »
this thread should be titled: where is bob.

Bob is a Lurker. Cowardly poor excuse for a Harpy...I mean human.  :thumbup:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2010, 04:39:39 AM »
She was here not long ago.
Saw her in the karma stats.
Plussing TCO.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2010, 07:06:12 AM »
Plussing TCO.

Oh TCO...you poor bastard.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2010, 08:01:30 AM »
Plussing TCO.

Oh TCO...you poor bastard.
  :rofl:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2010, 03:00:14 PM »
I remember this huge drama over there. Now I hardly remember it and since then the forum seems to be slower ever since. People left is why.

But I didn't go to the forum much back then so that could be why I'd have six pages or so of unread posts when I drop by. 

Blasted

« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »