Author Topic: Who is "Bob"?  (Read 7851 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Who is "Bob"?
« on: August 11, 2008, 05:11:59 AM »
For those of you wondering who Bob is I will fill you in quickly.

Bob is a female. Bob is not happy. A big part of the reason is that Bob was banned from AFF.

Bob has a history now of being banned from Autistic support sites. Why? Because she is  deceptive, manipulating, dishonest, shit-stirring dumb bitch. Apart from that she is an arsehole.

She tried to infer a familiarity here with me that she doesn't have. I did not think for a moment that she was anything but a stupid internet bastard with a grudge. I tried to think who it might be on the internet but to be honest there are more than a few who might have an issue or two with me. I looked at her MO and figured it to be Trish (AKA Lucie1 from AFF). From there on I just wanted her confirmation that she was "playing tough and anonymous". I wanted her to confirm that despite donning a male username and trying to pretend she knew me from other places, that she was the same stupid Lucie1. She was and is.

I know I was instrumental in throwing her out of AFF, hence her dislike of me. I know I have not been overly welcoming of Bob the Bush Pig, BUT.....the way I look at it, she is ALL PROFIT from here. She can hardly be taken seriously. She is too stupid to be embarrassed and I guarantee, here where she is unlikely to hurt anyone, is likely to be hours of fun. I would love to see her stay.

Oh Fuck it is a callout....ummm......

Bob you ugly retarded bitch can you explain to the good people how you know me in real life?

Bob can you explain to us why, for someone supposedly studying at Master's level at Uni, you come across as such a brainless and useless arsehole?

Any reason in particular you wanted to come here and stalk it up? (Thank God she doe not know where in NZ Halle Bopp is)

Is it true you get many "pats on the head" by your family mistaking you for the family pet dog, or is that just a nasty rumour someone is trying to circulate (or start and circulate)?

Can you tell us how you lost your job and why?

Can you tell us - just for laughs - what your plan was in coming here and what you wanted to achieve? Now for a bigger laugh........how do you think you went, you moron?

Ah.....I think that just about does it. (Fuck it can't go any worse than my other callouts. I truly do suck at this kinda thing.  :-[  :asthing:)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

GalileoAce

Re: Who is "Bob"?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
* Galileo The Hutt pops popper and throws streamers.

It's a party!

Oh yeah this is gonna be fun :D

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
I like to be nice to my enemies every now and then. Keeps them confused and 1 step closer to emotional breakdown.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 08:45:48 AM »
In the fine tradition of the Great Black Adder, any woman with the name "Bob" gets a  :plus: in my book.  :thumbup:
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 08:48:49 AM »
A Bob without a knob.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »
... she is  deceptive, manipulating, dishonest, shit-stirring dumb bitch. Apart from that she is an arsehole.

should fit in here beautifully, then.  :laugh:

In the fine tradition of the Great Black Adder, any woman with the name "Bob" gets a  :plus: in my book.  :thumbup:

i think that, every time i see a post by bob.  :LMAO:

thepeaguy

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:52:35 AM »
Triste had a sex change?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 02:18:39 AM »
Oh damn, I thought this would be a SubGenius thread. Oh well... :yawn:

/wanders off to see who's in shoutbox
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 02:21:33 AM »
When Sir Les told me who it was, I wasn't surprised. Given that she has no balls in real life, she had to adopt a male persona to get respect. And only a bitch like her could truly fuck things up; you only have to look at Germaine Greer and Maggie Thatcher for prime examples of what bitches on heat will do when they have too much testosterone flooding their systems. Maybe Trish should get a sew on dick and finish the job off; i'ts quite possible she wears the pants in her family, cos her husband is probably as gay as Ricky Martin and Dick Emery combined. Hell, maybe she already has a dick, and her husband carried her rtarded son and gave birth. Either way Trish is one stupid bitch, and the definite proof was her defense of that tosser Zach.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 08:12:34 AM »
Bob? Was it something I said?  :'(

Come back and let me laugh at you.  ;D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 01:09:45 PM »
For those of you wondering who Bob is I will fill you in quickly.

Bob is a female. Bob is not happy. A big part of the reason is that Bob was banned from AFF.

Bob has a history now of being banned from Autistic support sites. Why? Because she is  deceptive, manipulating, dishonest, shit-stirring dumb bitch. Apart from that she is an arsehole.

She tried to infer a familiarity here with me that she doesn't have. I did not think for a moment that she was anything but a stupid internet bastard with a grudge. I tried to think who it might be on the internet but to be honest there are more than a few who might have an issue or two with me. I looked at her MO and figured it to be Trish (AKA Lucie1 from AFF). From there on I just wanted her confirmation that she was "playing tough and anonymous". I wanted her to confirm that despite donning a male username and trying to pretend she knew me from other places, that she was the same stupid Lucie1. She was and is.

I know I was instrumental in throwing her out of AFF, hence her dislike of me. I know I have not been overly welcoming of Bob the Bush Pig, BUT.....the way I look at it, she is ALL PROFIT from here. She can hardly be taken seriously. She is too stupid to be embarrassed and I guarantee, here where she is unlikely to hurt anyone, is likely to be hours of fun. I would love to see her stay.

Oh Fuck it is a callout....ummm......

Bob you ugly retarded bitch can you explain to the good people how you know me in real life?

Bob can you explain to us why, for someone supposedly studying at Master's level at Uni, you come across as such a brainless and useless arsehole?

Any reason in particular you wanted to come here and stalk it up? (Thank God she doe not know where in NZ Halle Bopp is)

Is it true you get many "pats on the head" by your family mistaking you for the family pet dog, or is that just a nasty rumour someone is trying to circulate (or start and circulate)?

Can you tell us how you lost your job and why?

Can you tell us - just for laughs - what your plan was in coming here and what you wanted to achieve? Now for a bigger laugh........how do you think you went, you moron?

Ah.....I think that just about does it. (Fuck it can't go any worse than my other callouts. I truly do suck at this kinda thing.  :-[  :asthing:)

Yes, but is there any reason you don't like Bob? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 01:53:29 PM »
/dies.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »
 :soapbox: :hair: :flamer: :litigious: :flames: :wanker: :hahaha: :pwned: :'( :kapow:

I think that sums up Trish entirely/

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 09:25:38 PM »
Maybe Bob forgot an "o" in her name...

I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 04:17:17 AM »
Yes, but is there any reason you don't like Bob? :P

No not really.  >:D