Author Topic: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?  (Read 11064 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2019, 09:46:26 AM »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2019, 09:57:40 AM »
Not funny, dickhead.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2019, 10:26:17 AM »
I said "some" Lestat.

And yes "some" autie persons are easily being made use of. Pretty sure my ex SIL qualifies as "LFA" she got raped twice at least. There's two kids because of that. A woman I worked with kept constant control over all social media of one of her autistic daughters. Only one of them. Because the child missed all clues of what was safe and what not. And that was because of how autism panned out in her. More than once police freed her out of a meeting with a groomer.

Not saying my ex MIL or that girl were whores. Not at all. They miss all the clues to know when they are being taken advantage of or not. And there are people who know how to single out people who are easy to take advantage of.

Autism can be one of the risk factors for girls to end up in the hands of "loverboys". Doesn't make them whores. The loverboys will turn them into whores though, the kind of whores that get nothing out of the sexdeals he makes for them.

And on the other side, there will be autiekids with an extra antenna for abuse. They will get into something like this less likely than their non spectrum peers.

Just tell us you love us and have a good spiel and we’re good to go!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2019, 10:46:08 PM »
Oh, see that somehow it said SIL once in my post. It's my ex MIL. Yeah, poor girl, back then. Also sad for her kids. She wasn't fit to raise them. Nearly got her oldest killed when he was baby.

"Loverboy" in Dutch is used for men who prey on social and emotional weaker girls. Gaining their trust, overloading them with attention and often with drugs too. They isolate the girl from her environment, make her totally dependent on them and then pimp them out. Or use those girls as bait, to lure other vulnerable girls into their network. Or for courier work, in drugs and weapon market.

Have not heard about boys being caught that way yet. But would not surprise me if that also happens. That vulnerable boys are used by criminal organisations is happening. Some of them probably will end up in this very obscure side of the sex industry too.

Some of those networks are huge and international.

Yep. Women on the spectrum are often exploited.

My mother was never in any relationship that I know of that wasn't with an evil, manipulative, toxic dickhead. And  as an adult she was barely recognisably on the spectrum, probably wouldn't have qualified for a diagnosis at all except in very early childhood (speech delays, and then when she did speak she started speaking like an adult in full sentences). And my mother was stunning in her younger days.

Never got trafficked or anything like that though.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2019, 06:39:28 AM »
Oh, see that somehow it said SIL once in my post. It's my ex MIL. Yeah, poor girl, back then. Also sad for her kids. She wasn't fit to raise them. Nearly got her oldest killed when he was baby.

"Loverboy" in Dutch is used for men who prey on social and emotional weaker girls. Gaining their trust, overloading them with attention and often with drugs too. They isolate the girl from her environment, make her totally dependent on them and then pimp them out. Or use those girls as bait, to lure other vulnerable girls into their network. Or for courier work, in drugs and weapon market.

Have not heard about boys being caught that way yet. But would not surprise me if that also happens. That vulnerable boys are used by criminal organisations is happening. Some of them probably will end up in this very obscure side of the sex industry too.

Some of those networks are huge and international.

Yep. Women on the spectrum are often exploited.

My mother was never in any relationship that I know of that wasn't with an evil, manipulative, toxic dickhead. And  as an adult she was barely recognisably on the spectrum, probably wouldn't have qualified for a diagnosis at all except in very early childhood (speech delays, and then when she did speak she started speaking like an adult in full sentences). And my mother was stunning in her younger days.

Never got trafficked or anything like that though.

Genuinely sorry to hear it.

She still alive? Are you close?

Me? Mine is not around and I was never particularly close and I am not sure she was on the spectrum though I suspect my Father was.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2019, 06:57:33 AM »
My mother passed away when she wasn't much older than I am now. Bloody cancer. We were very close. I still miss her a lot.

Her only fault was her inability to recognise evil in others. An excess of innocence. A trait that skipped a generation and now my son has it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2019, 07:26:26 AM »
My mother passed away when she wasn't much older than I am now. Bloody cancer. We were very close. I still miss her a lot.

Her only fault was her inability to recognise evil in others. An excess of innocence. A trait that skipped a generation and now my son has it.

Years ago, I read an aspie's description of "our kind" as being "hopelessly naive, yet canny."
  I'm sure many of us are no longer naive in any way, but I saw myself in that description.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2019, 07:27:45 AM »

Cancer got mine too. She was 60 I think. Cancer is fucking terrible. One of the things I hated about my ex is constant exposure to my daughter made my daughter lose her innocence. My daughter became too hard and icy too quickly.

My ex ran into a workmate of my mother 15 years ago and she happened to realise the relationship and mentioned that my Mother was the meanest woman she ever knew and how she hated me specifically. I was an odd kid but not something to hate I would not think. But it was a testimonial that was at least shared by me.

I will let you know something. I called you a Goofy Motherfucker. I think it akin to calling you a Goofy idiot or a Goofy fuckwit.

You got really upset and tried to make some really stupid case that it was actually some literal equation to you having relations with you mum. I thought it was stupid. I STILL think it is stupid BUT as a token of solidarity and goodwill for the upcoming year, I will retire that Goofy nickname.

I will even apologise to you for any actual upset you genuinely felt in relation to your Mum. She actually sounds like the best of women.

That said I STILL think you are an idiot almost on a par with that dropkick Odeon and competing hard with Icequeen. You will likely get another different nickname down the track.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2019, 07:31:43 AM »

Years ago, I read an aspie's description of "our kind" as being "hopelessly naive, yet canny."
  I'm sure many of us are no longer naive in any way, but I saw myself in that description.  :tard:

I learned quickly to pick up bullshit and when someone was either emotionally manipulating or lying. That was my Mother. My Father I competed with. We were like to alphas in the same pack. It was not good and I blame my Mum and Dad for that. I think in a funny way that both of these two things prepared me for life and spared me a lot of trauma. I do not know whethr this made me canny but maybe in a sense.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2019, 08:15:39 AM »

I learned quickly to pick up bullshit and when someone was either emotionally manipulating or lying. That was my Mother. My Father I competed with. We were like to alphas in the same pack. It was not good and I blame my Mum and Dad for that. I think in a funny way that both of these two things prepared me for life and spared me a lot of trauma. I do not know whethr this made me canny but maybe in a sense.

I am getting wiser to people all the time, but it takes a long damn time to figure some people out.
  Some people I really liked initially have turned out to be false in ways I could not see till I'd known them
  for years.  But then, looking back, I usually remember warning signs that I should have heeded.  :apondering:

(Not talking about anyone here, by the way.  I mean RL people.  Some of them are tricky.) :tinfoil:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2019, 04:00:10 PM »

Cancer got mine too. She was 60 I think. Cancer is fucking terrible. One of the things I hated about my ex is constant exposure to my daughter made my daughter lose her innocence. My daughter became too hard and icy too quickly.

My ex ran into a workmate of my mother 15 years ago and she happened to realise the relationship and mentioned that my Mother was the meanest woman she ever knew and how she hated me specifically. I was an odd kid but not something to hate I would not think. But it was a testimonial that was at least shared by me.

I will let you know something. I called you a Goofy Motherfucker. I think it akin to calling you a Goofy idiot or a Goofy fuckwit.

You got really upset and tried to make some really stupid case that it was actually some literal equation to you having relations with you mum. I thought it was stupid. I STILL think it is stupid BUT as a token of solidarity and goodwill for the upcoming year, I will retire that Goofy nickname.

I will even apologise to you for any actual upset you genuinely felt in relation to your Mum. She actually sounds like the best of women.

That said I STILL think you are an idiot almost on a par with that dropkick Odeon and competing hard with Icequeen. You will likely get another different nickname down the track.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2019, 06:03:59 PM »

Al, you regularly remind me that I'm a spazz, and this drives the point home.

I thought that my confected outrage at your use of the word "motherfucker" would be obvious. I was trying to mock your level of confected outrage. It obviously wasn't obvious at all. I am clueless.

And so the sentiment is genuinely appreciated. And please feel free to use the word "motherfucker" in relation to me, and I won't respond by suggesting that you might be from Tasmania or anything crass like that. Please don't hold back, it's no fun here if we are going to be respectful and nice to each other.

I'm quite happy that you consider me an idiot. Considering the people that you think are intelligent... it's perhaps the highest praise I could hope for.

Funny how the memories come back sometimes. Her funeral was 26 years ago. She wanted it to be a happy affair, she didn't want people to be sad. She lived interstate and I had flown up when I heard she was in a bad way and didn't look like recovering, it was a bloody awful last month and she was ready to go a long time before she finally did, and she joked that she wished she were a dog so they could give her a nice big needle and get it over with.

The church was full of people, most of whom I didn't know. My mother had asked one of her very close friends, who had won a karaoke competition and whom she loved hearing sing, at the end of the ceremony to sing the song he had won the karaoke competition with. He got up there and he tried but he kept breaking down and crying. And that set everybody off, people all over the church were sobbing and when we walked outside I saw all these people I didn't even know, with red puffy eyes and still wiping tears away.

Contrast that to my father's funeral the next year. There was just a small group of us at the chapel. The pastor got up the front and looked kind of embarrassed, he had obviously asked a few people (not including myself) about what sort of man he was. He got to the part where he was supposed to say a few nice things and he kind of stumbled over his words and said something like "Well, ah, **** wasn't a good man, he had an unhappy life, he destroyed all the relationships that should have been important to him and drove people away from him. I hope that in death he finds some peace and happiness in the next life". And I was shocked, not because it wasn't true, but because I'd never even heard of a priest or pastor saying something like that at a funeral.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2019, 01:02:51 AM »
Yes. As would the Soviets. A lot of it is that we're different.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2019, 01:05:47 AM »
Which is why it always astonishes me when spazzes vote for the populist parties on the rise in Europe and elsewhere.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »
Which is why it always astonishes me when spazzes vote for the populist parties on the rise in Europe and elsewhere.

It's that Spazz innocence again, I guess.

Here in the the UK, they're only coming for the people who pretend to be spazzes (or otherwise disabled) so as to sponge off the State.  They're not coming for the real spazzes. That only happens by accident.