Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16274 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »
So you claim, but there is vast evidence of the opposite.

We've already been through this. Thusfar you haven't provided the slightest evidence against my arguments, so I see no point in repeating myself.

Your particular brand of bigotry prevents you from recognising any of those sources.

Logics prevents me from accepting the propaganda you believe are facts. You are the bigot, not I.

You've parroted the opinions other other bigots, talked about academics, etc, and still couldn't come up with anything already picked apart by Nizkor and others.

Fuckwit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

They gassed a lot of people who were different in various ways. Others they merely sterilized.

Swedish authorities sterilised and lobotomized people before Hitler was even known to the world and proceeded to do so for more than 30 years after his death. So much for humanism in a "democracy".

Notice how he's cornered and feels he has to counter with an attack on past Swedish crimes, folks.

Well, isn't it true? After Nazi Germany Sweden was the country in Europe that sterilized and lobotomized most people during the last century.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »
You've parroted the opinions other other bigots, talked about academics, etc, and still couldn't come up with anything already picked apart by Nizkor and others.

Your primary source (Nizkor) is a source that still upholds the fallacy that Jewish fat was used to make soap and that thereby contradicts even the vast majority of orthodox Holocaust scholars... Besides that, you've ignored almost all of my arguments. Yet you call me a parroting bigot?!?.... ROFL

Regarding the condition of Asperger's in the Third Reich, I can say the following.

Asperger published the first definition of Asperger syndrome in 1944. In four boys, he identified a pattern of behavior and abilities that he called "autistic psychopathy", meaning autism (self) and psychopathy (personality disease). The pattern included "a lack of empathy, little ability to form friendships, one-sided conversation, intense absorption in a special interest, and clumsy movements." Asperger called children with AS "little professors" because of their ability to talk about their favorite subject in great detail.

Asperger was convinced that many of the children he identified as having autistic symptoms would use their special talents in adulthood. He followed one child, Fritz V., into adulthood. Fritz V. became a professor of astronomy and solved an error in Newton’s work he originally noticed as a child. Hans Asperger’s positive outlook contrasts strikingly with Leo Kanner's description of autism, of which Asperger's is often considered to be a high-functioning form. In his 1944 paper, Asperger wrote:
We are convinced, then, that autistic people have their place in the organism of the social community. They fulfil their role well, perhaps better than anyone else could, and we are talking of people who as children had the greatest difficulties and caused untold worries to their care-givers.
Near the end of World War II, Asperger opened a school for children with autistic psychopathy, with Sister Victorine. The school was bombed towards the end of the war, Sister Victorine was killed, the school was destroyed and much of Hans Asperger's early work was lost. It was this event that arguably delayed the understanding of autism spectrum conditions in the west.

Is that what you call an extermination policy?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »
Blaming other for whatever reason such as what religion and being rich to Me is a bit much.

There are a lot of billionaires today that have changed the World today.

Do We blame them sometimes, sometimes not.

Sometimes they do good and sometimes bad.

This is My Pearls of Wisdom: Humans are Humans.
They are all shit.  Deserving of a long and painful death.   Rothschilds basically invented compound interest, great way for the rich to get richer, while the poor get further in debt to the rich.   Fantastic idea that ensured their dominance over the clueless masses.
If it would not have been them it would have been someone else that would have invent it.
Hence why they are all shit.   Doesn't make the Rothschilds any better than say Hitler imo.
Why the comparison?
Its comparing different kinds of shit, they both stink and are generally terrible for anyone else that happens to have the misfortune of being affected by them.
Okay I understand that.

But in this World You have had the halves and the halve knots.

This World is not a Perfect World.

I am not trying to excuse them (the halves) but even sometimes the halve knots have bad things too.

How would You change it in the end?
You mean the have nots?    I would kill them all and let God sort out the mess.   Then they can get categorized into their neat afterlifes of bad or good people (Hell or Heaven).   They do nothing but harm to this world.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2008, 12:55:53 PM »
Blaming other for whatever reason such as what religion and being rich to Me is a bit much.

They are all shit.  Deserving of a long and painful death.   Rothschilds basically invented compound interest, great way for the rich to get richer, while the poor get further in debt to the rich.   Fantastic idea that ensured their dominance over the clueless masses.
If it would not have been them it would have been someone else that would have invent it.
Hence why they are all shit.   Doesn't make the Rothschilds any better than say Hitler imo.
Why the comparison?
Its comparing different kinds of shit, they both stink and are generally terrible for anyone else that happens to have the misfortune of being affected by them.
Okay I understand that.

I am not trying to excuse them (the halves) but even sometimes the halve knots have bad things too.

You mean the have nots?    I would kill them all and let God sort out the mess.   Then they can get categorized into their neat afterlifes of bad or good people (Hell or Heaven).   They do nothing but harm to this world.
But would that just make You like Hitler and such like ones.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2008, 01:07:43 PM »

Why the comparison?
Okay I understand that.

I am for killing them all, not discriminating between haves and have nots.  Hitler wanted to kill Jews, gays etc.   I would want to kill human beings, period.   Wipe the entire species off of the planet.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »

Why the comparison?
Okay I understand that.

I am for killing them all, not discriminating between haves and have nots.  Hitler wanted to kill Jews, gays etc.   I would want to kill human beings, period.   Wipe the entire species off of the planet.
Okay then what would You do then?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »
Hitler wanted to kill Jews, gays etc.

No, he didn't.

Anyway, could you guys please limited the quoted parts? There's no point in quoting quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes and it clutters the screen ;)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2008, 01:32:31 PM »
Regarding gas chambers and their use to kill captive Jews etc...

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946hoess.html

Was Hoess lying when he said...

l commanded Auschwitz until 1 December,1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from Holland, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944.

Mass executions by gassing commenced during the summer 1941 and continued until fall 1944.1 personally supervised executions at Auschwitz until the first of December 1943 and know by reason of my continued duties in the Inspectorate of Concentration Camps WVHA2 that these mass executions continued as stated above. All mass executions by gassing took place under the direct order, supervision and responsibility of RSHA.31 received all orders for carrying out these mass executions directly from RSHA.

The "final solution" of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. l was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz in June 1941. At that time there were already in the general govemment three other extermination camps; BELZEK, TREBLINKA and WOLZEK.

Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each... ...Children of tender years were invariably exterminated since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process.

I could continue, but I guess there are ways Rudolf Hoess' testimony can be discounted by Revisionists. Perhaps it might be argued he admitted this all under duress... if so, I'd like to see the evidence against this testimony.

Have you ever read Hoess' autobiography. I haven't, but I understand it is very revealing :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:40:38 PM by Nocturnalist! »

TheoK

« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »
Höss was beaten bloodily by the Allies that captured him. Just a small paranthesis.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 01:46:07 PM by TheoK »

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2008, 01:45:26 PM »
Was Hoess lying when he said...

l commanded Auschwitz until 1 December,1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. [...]

I could continue, but I guess there are ways Rudolf Hoess' testimony can be discounted by Revisionists. Perhaps it might be argued he admitted this all under duress... if so, I'd like to see the evidence against this testimony.

Currently, the official death count of Auschwitz has been reduced to somewhere between 1,000,000 and 1,500,000 in to official Holocaust stastics. Therefore, even the current stastistics contradict Höss's "testimony".

Faurisson shows that Höss's absurd exaggerations are the result of torture --> http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/7/4/Faurisson389-403.html

For more info on other revisionist arguments, please visit this page --> http://vho.org/dl/ENG.html

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »
Faurisson shows that Höss's absurd exaggerations are the result of torture --> http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/7/4/Faurisson389-403.html

OK.

How about http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/hoess-memoirs/

Part quoted below...

For obvious reasons, Holocaust deniers have been excoriating these memoirs for years, arguing that they are not worth the paper they are written on. The typical argument is that Höss was tortured into falsely confessing to crimes he did not commit. Höss wrote these memoirs while in Polish captivity. However, we know that he was tortured by his British captors before being turned over to the Poles. What deniers never reveal is that we know this because Höss stated this in his memoirs. If there was an attempt by his Polish captors to falsify these memoirs or to have Höss lie, this information would have never appeared. Höss explains (179):

During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear.

It appears that his harsh treatment was caused by Jewish sergeants in the arresting party whose parents had died at Auschwitz. One Jewish sergeant claimed that Höss admitted without a trace of remorse that he had been responsible for around two million deaths. Yet, this same sergeant spoke about Höss's letters to his wife. "Sometimes a lump came to my throat. There were two different men in that one man. One was brutal with no regard for human life. The other was soft and affectionate." 11

Höss was turned over to the International Military Tribunal to testify because the defense attorney for accused war criminal Ernst Kaltenbrunner, the former head of Reich Main Security, wanted him as a witness. Höss writes (180) that compared to where he had been before, "imprisonment with the IMT was like staying in a health spa." He was then handed over to the Poles to stand trial in Cracow, Poland. He describes (181) his first weeks in prison as "quite tolerable." However, the attitudes of the guards changed for the worse. Both he and Polish prisoners were mistreated. The prosecutor's office intervened and things changed. "I have to openly confess that I never would have expected to be treated so decently and so kindly in a Polish prison as I have been since the intervention of the prosecutor's office." Höss's surprise stemmed, no doubt, from the fact that about 300,000 Poles, most of them Jews, perished at Auschwitz.

The reliability of these memoirs can be tested by comparing them to independent corroborating evidence. All of the essential eyewitness testimony corroborates Höss's memoirs on Auschwitz. Pery Broad, an SS man stationed at Auschwitz while Höss was the commandant, wrote of the gas chambers and crematoria in his memoirs. 12 Similarly, they are confirmed by the diary kept by SS physician at Auschwitz Johann Kremer. 13 The post war testimony by victims and perpetrators at the Belsen trial in 1947 of many guards who served at Auschwitz is further corroborating evidence.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:06:16 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2008, 02:17:47 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

how do you know?  the term "autism" in its modern usage (in english, or equivalents thereof) wasn't coined until 1943.

::)

TheoK

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2008, 02:21:12 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

how do you know?  the term "autism" in its modern usage (in english, or equivalents thereof) wasn't coined until 1943.

::)

They didn't kill any of Hans Asperger's patients, at least.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2008, 02:23:49 PM »
vau!  you can reverse really well.

:laugh: