Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28155 times)

Osensitive1

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #540 on: October 16, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
Yeah, I copped a spray from someone called CouldBeCousin about referring to someones' comments as being of a KKK mentality. This person accused me of saying they belonged to them, and all I said was their racist views were similar to those held by that group. Pointless argument over nothing.
:laugh:

That's too funny, I remember seeing that quote but thought it was TheZach who said it!  :laugh:
Did that happen here or on AFF?

On AFF, in my modding days!  I was trying to keep order in my prissy way.  :laugh:
Didn't know he was on AFF too. Was he the chosen one there too or some other name?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #541 on: October 16, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »
Yeah, I copped a spray from someone called CouldBeCousin about referring to someones' comments as being of a KKK mentality. This person accused me of saying they belonged to them, and all I said was their racist views were similar to those held by that group. Pointless argument over nothing.

That's too funny, I remember seeing that quote but thought it was TheZach who said it!  :laugh:

On AFF, in my modding days!  I was trying to keep order in my prissy way.  :laugh:

You were terrifying, you.  :zombiefuck:

The little nun from hell!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #542 on: October 16, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »

You were terrifying, you.  :zombiefuck:

:indeed:

I bet the evil weeble banne dus on Amy's behalf too! CONSPIRICAAAAAAAAH! :pirateship

Didn't know he was on AFF too. Was he the chosen one there too or some other name?

He was under the screen name The Chosen One.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #543 on: October 17, 2011, 07:32:46 PM »
Wasn’t Zach the one who went crying to WP when Autism Speaks tried to get him to take down his t-shirts from Zazzle?

And then proceeded to thank Alex for helping him out by trying to get WP shut down?

And then came back to WP again and had the hide to use it as a channel of support when he was allegedly suicidal? (after he tried to take that same channel of support away from 50,000 people)

It was him? Ah well, fuck you Zach :finger: :finger:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #544 on: October 17, 2011, 07:35:54 PM »
Wasn’t Zach the one who went crying to WP when Autism Speaks tried to get him to take down his t-shirts from Zazzle?

And then proceeded to thank Alex for helping him out by trying to get WP shut down?

And then came back to WP again and had the hide to use it as a channel of support when he was allegedly suicidal? (after he tried to take that same channel of support away from 50,000 people)

It was him? Ah well, fuck you Zach :finger: :finger:

The very same. Yep I remember that he tried to threaten Alex with legal action too I think for republishing contents from his website. The document contained his full name and address online for all to see too. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #545 on: October 17, 2011, 07:41:43 PM »
the_zach was one of the people on facebook that kept telling us to STFU

Osensitive1

« Reply #546 on: October 17, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »
Why doesn't he post here anymore?

eris

« Reply #547 on: October 17, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »
I don't think you would want him to post here. He is very big on morality and said we were bad people for swearing.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #548 on: October 17, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »
Why doesn't he post here anymore?

He never did, he only lurked like the cowardly faggot he is. :thumbdn:

I don't think you would want him to post here. He is very big on morality and said we were bad people for swearing.

And yet he's not exactly Mr. Nice either. He annoys me on the same level as Razor did.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #549 on: October 17, 2011, 09:49:02 PM »
He got his mentally challenged girlfriend pregnant and they were pretty much forced to put the baby girl up for adoption because I guess they were both considered unfit to raise her, even before she was born.  She was adopted by kind people who include both him and his girlfriend in the baby's life, however.

The girlfriend recently won the right to have her legal guardian changed since she said that the previous guardian was controlling and abusive.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #550 on: October 17, 2011, 10:40:47 PM »
I don't think she is mentally challenged. She has FAS and Sensory Processing disorder. I found it sad they had their baby taken from them. I remember feeling nervous about mine being taken but was hoping it wouldn't happen because lot of autistic people have kids and raise them. Only thing that happened was CPS showing up and then they closed the case when they saw no signs of abuse or neglect. But it took them three months to get to me so it means they weren't all that worried and the lady that showed up said that is a good sign they showed up late because it means they weren't that worried. They have bigger things to worry about than worry about some parent on the spectrum with a baby.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #551 on: October 17, 2011, 11:11:58 PM »
I don't think she is mentally challenged. She has FAS and Sensory Processing disorder. I found it sad they had their baby taken from them. I remember feeling nervous about mine being taken but was hoping it wouldn't happen because lot of autistic people have kids and raise them. Only thing that happened was CPS showing up and then they closed the case when they saw no signs of abuse or neglect. But it took them three months to get to me so it means they weren't all that worried and the lady that showed up said that is a good sign they showed up late because it means they weren't that worried. They have bigger things to worry about than worry about some parent on the spectrum with a baby.

I didn't realize that you and your husband had to deal with social services showing up to check out your and your husband's parenting skills.  How did you get onto their list in the first place?

I thought that Katelyn's Fetal Alcohol Syndrome came with some degree of mental challenge, based on how she writes.  I could be mistaken about that, however.

She also says that she has Borderline Personality Disorder in addition to the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in her blog.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #552 on: October 17, 2011, 11:19:37 PM »
She never mentioned her IQ. I do realize some people with FAS have mental retardation.

People at the hospital were talking to me and I was saying how nervous I was about being a mother and they asked me if I feel comfortable to have someone come over. I didn't realize this was about CPS. I just thought it be someone who works for the county or something with the hospital. Plus they knew about my AS.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #553 on: October 17, 2011, 11:32:21 PM »
She never mentioned her IQ. I do realize some people with FAS have mental retardation.

People at the hospital were talking to me and I was saying how nervous I was about being a mother and they asked me if I feel comfortable to have someone come over. I didn't realize this was about CPS. I just thought it be someone who works for the county or something with the hospital. Plus they knew about my AS.

I remember how nervous I was when the lady from the hospital came over to take blood from my daughter's heel for her PKU test.  We used an antique cradle for her that her great-grandfather made by hand in the late 1800's, and I was nervous that this lady would somehow object to us using it because I knew that she would also be judging our fitness as parents.

My fears turned out to be unfounded, since she explained to me that some parents used a laundry basket as a bassinet and she had no problems with that and she certainly had no problems with an antique cradle.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #554 on: October 18, 2011, 12:52:08 AM »

I think it'd be... educating... to have him post here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein