Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28145 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #510 on: September 26, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »
why are you suprised? your a trouble maker. this isnt a cold case, if you were on the first 48 you'd be in prison serving a life sentence

Nobody does life in prison for quarreling with somebody online.  :orly:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 11:19:50 AM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: September 26, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »
I scared off a NT? Really? Little old me? Which NT and was that a good or a bad thing Kit?

Remember Granatelli?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #512 on: September 26, 2010, 12:24:35 PM »
I scared off a NT? Really? Little old me? Which NT and was that a good or a bad thing Kit?

Remember Granatelli?

LOL.

IIRC half of the people on the spectrum on that forum had issues with how condemning Granatelli was of all people on the spectrum. Most positive remark he could make was that some on the spectrum could make brilliant speeches on physics, but they still would be the weirdo with the fly open, delivering that speech.

And Sir_Les was the one who left. If Granatelli left too later, that's Granatelli's choice.

You were the one bitching about Granatelli cross-forum btw.

Didn't even know Granatelli had left for good.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #513 on: September 26, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »
When was I bitching about him? I don't ever recall.

Granatelli left because sir les brought the issue back and then others stepped in saying how they were bothered by his comments, I stepped in too and then he decided to leave. I felt sorry for him and didn't know what to say when he said nobody likes him and he is unwanted there. All I could say is sorry he feels that way. He lurked for two months and then I haven't seen him since. If anyone leaves over an incident, I see it as scaring them off. I can say others scared Sir Les off because they didn't like his behavior. I say some of us scared BruceCM off because we caught him with his sockpuppet.

If anyone wants to see the links, I'll be glad to post them here where the drama occurred. Then others can judge for themselves.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #514 on: September 26, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #515 on: September 26, 2010, 01:05:28 PM »
I think I may have started something. Oh shit. Why must I be good at these things when it's not my intention?

But thank goodness this is I2.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #516 on: September 26, 2010, 01:19:53 PM »

Oh you mean the Things That Piss Me off thread? That was nothing.

I just did research and I saw nothing was ever said about him except for his name being mentioned.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #517 on: September 26, 2010, 01:57:38 PM »

Oh you mean the Things That Piss Me off thread? That was nothing.

I just did research and I saw nothing was ever said about him except for his name being mentioned.

True.

Don't think that what happened on that forum was about chasing away an NT though.
It was about questioning the validity of people on the spectrum.

Granatelli left for a while for private reasons, and he knew all the questions would still be there when he returned.
That it was Sir_Les making the first move in bringing it up again was no surprise. But it would have been brought back to life anyway. Touched the heart of the forum, the matter of how valuable people on the spectrum are when compared to non ASD people.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #518 on: September 26, 2010, 10:10:40 PM »
why are you suprised? your a trouble maker. this isnt a cold case, if you were on the first 48 you'd be in prison serving a life sentence

Richard take your meds, have a wank and a lie down. You will fell better in the morning.

Fucking melodramatic idiot.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: September 26, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »

Remember Granatelli?

Granatelli left because sir les brought the issue back and then others stepped in saying how they were bothered by his comments, I stepped in too and then he decided to leave. I felt sorry for him and didn't know what to say when he said nobody likes him and he is unwanted there. All I could say is sorry he feels that way. He lurked for two months and then I haven't seen him since. If anyone leaves over an incident, I see it as scaring them off. I can say others scared Sir Les off because they didn't like his behavior. I say some of us scared BruceCM off because we caught him with his sockpuppet.

If anyone wants to see the links, I'll be glad to post them here where the drama occurred. Then others can judge for themselves.

I think I may have started something. Oh shit. Why must I be good at these things when it's not my intention?

But thank goodness this is I2.

OK Kit you are right.
It is I2 and that maxim "BE PREPARED TO BACK UP YOUR WORDS" is very true. You demand this off me and all good. No issue. But I will certainly do no less of you. In fact moreso.
Your intention is VERY clear Kit don't play it down. You love drama and want to back a shitty point of Richard's and I am going to go gunning for you on this one. See I call it like it is and don't try to dress it down.
No-one scared me off. I thought the stand they were taking was not much to my liking and I had other forums which were giving me far more joy.

You can try to gloss over what happen in trying to spin things one way or another but I will call it true to rights and I have no issue and then I will get you in light of the facts to explain what you have said.

So yes, I remember Grantanelli. I remember exactly what happened there and yes I am prepared to take a lead pipe to your premise. Then I will get to your intention after. You did chose this Kit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #520 on: September 27, 2010, 01:01:11 AM »
Granatelli sounds like a sook and a poof to me, but then again I don't know him.

And richtard, if you are prepared to make such stupid comments, make sure you have Judy's balls of ahem steel to back you up.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: September 27, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »
OK Kit you got your drama. Let's see how you back lies and insinuation

HERE

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14819.0.html

I will be happy to oblige you.

P7PSP

« Reply #522 on: October 16, 2011, 10:06:56 AM »
Actually, Pandora told him to be a man and to take his petty squabble over to I2 so he could get a real dressing down. Told him to be a man andto stop behaving like the little cry-baby that he is. You know how I know this? Cos I typed the message.....  >:D :lol:
Positive proof from the horse's ass himself that Craving The Rod and Pandora are both flat out fucking lying about Craving The Rod's use of Pandora's account.

eris

« Reply #523 on: October 16, 2011, 10:10:43 AM »
craving the rod :rofl:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #524 on: October 16, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »
Whoops. But seriously I lol'd, what a coincidence this thread contained that very relevant quote. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.