Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28149 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #495 on: September 25, 2010, 08:45:03 AM »
Yeah, we get these perverts from time to time.

Damn and I was hoping he'd finally grown some balls and was going to take ross on  :-\

After the hissy fit he had when rossco tried to help him 2 years ago?

That's the reason for the callout, and the arsehole never even fronted for that.

Maybe him and Judy should get together. Or are they one in the same?

nah as much of an arsehole he is TheZach is quite good looking ;)
(beauty is only skin deep yes I know)
has a nice dog too

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #496 on: September 25, 2010, 08:48:26 AM »
i sent alex my last donation on the 7th of september. (monday was a holiday here, labour day. no mail) right around the same time i got my new computer. before i found out what a scammer he was, and everything else. so you can really go back and see if thats true or not.

and my point is you are a trouble maker reguardless
I kinda like Sir Les as an asshole, he makes a lot of sense. Also lives up to the reputation of his avatar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #497 on: September 25, 2010, 09:03:56 AM »
i sent alex my last donation on the 7th of september. (monday was a holiday here, labour day. no mail) right around the same time i got my new computer. before i found out what a scammer he was, and everything else. so you can really go back and see if thats true or not.

The point is that you don't make good points.
The point about when you gave what to Alex when and whether you got a new computer is case in point. You get my point?

Oh and thanks Skyblue  :plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #498 on: September 25, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »
i do make good points, clearly anyone with a brain can see that.
 you have nothing to say is a case in point because everything ive said is true
hopefully your blood pressure isnt elevated reading this. i wouldnt want you to have another gallstone attack

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #499 on: September 25, 2010, 11:07:30 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #500 on: September 25, 2010, 11:34:45 AM »
i do make good points, clearly anyone with a brain can see that.
 you have nothing to say is a case in point because everything ive said is true
hopefully your blood pressure isnt elevated reading this. i wouldnt want you to have another gallstone attack

Well you need not fear so Richard. My Gallbladder is out and therefore no more gallstone attacks for me. I am sure there is a relationship between blood pressure and gallstones but I don't know it.
Yes I don't doubt when you bought a computer or gave money to a forum or last went to the toilet. Why would I? It may all be true but it is superfluous and irrelevant. It is not important, so why ought I entertain it? Or try to derive some secret meaning?
So what exactly is your good points? That I am what?

Continually bothering this guy? Fail.

That I like causing trouble? That was not a good point that was an incontestably obvious one. I know I do and I find it fun.

Alex takes care of his site the "way he should"? Fail (He has associated all members through his actions with Autism Speaks)

You have blocked me? Fail (You replied to this)

I was poking TheZach with a stick, in that thread you mentioned? Fail. (His account was banned before I got to replying there)

You make good points? Fail (^^^^ Proof)

Everything you say is true? Fail (For all the above)

My blood pressure raised? Fail (Over what? A Failtard like Richard failing is supposed to stress me out? What are you on?)

Gallstone attack? Fail. (No gall bladder in which to have one and it has nothing to do with high blood pressure)

So you are full of yourself Richard and full of shit at the same time. Well done.
If it is any consolation Soph thinks something is funny. No idea what.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

« Reply #501 on: September 25, 2010, 11:59:19 AM »
and i dont like repeating myself, anyone who isnt biased can see what the truth is

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #502 on: September 25, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
and i dont like repeating myself, anyone who isnt biased can see what the truth is

Yes don't repeat yourself twice. Keep your silliness limited to one outburst at a time.  ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #503 on: September 25, 2010, 07:53:24 PM »
richtard: calm down and stick to the subject you know best - your rocks. Otherwise you are going to get worked up into a right royal tizzy, and somebody would have to clean the place up. And at the moment, we don't have enough Bon Ami for that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #504 on: September 25, 2010, 10:17:27 PM »

I kinda like Sir Les as an asshole, he makes a lot of sense. Also lives up to the reputation of his avatar

I should also add he scared an NT off another forum and off WP too. Go figure.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #505 on: September 25, 2010, 10:23:54 PM »

I should also add he scared an NT off another forum and off WP too. Go figure.

Maybe Zach and Lucie1 were shagging each other behind the bike-sheds.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #506 on: September 25, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »
I was talking about another NT.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #507 on: September 25, 2010, 10:58:13 PM »
I was talking about another NT.

Well, given TheZach and Lucie1 were 2 of the biggest fuckers around. :eyebrows:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #508 on: September 26, 2010, 07:05:12 AM »
I scared off a NT? Really? Little old me? Which NT and was that a good or a bad thing Kit?

richard

« Reply #509 on: September 26, 2010, 11:07:40 AM »
why are you suprised? your a trouble maker. this isnt a cold case, if you were on the first 48 you'd be in prison serving a life sentence