Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28114 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #555 on: October 18, 2011, 04:25:16 AM »
I don't think you would want him to post here. He is very big on morality and said we were bad people for swearing.

I think it'd be... educating... to have him post here.
Educational for the members or for him?, that´s the question.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #556 on: October 18, 2011, 08:44:00 AM »
I don't think you would want him to post here. He is very big on morality and said we were bad people for swearing.

Educational for the members or for him?, that´s the question.

For him, of course. I am altruism defined.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #557 on: October 18, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »

As long as I don't have to be nice , I'm all for it.

Can't stand the little fuck.

( I say little and he's about 10 years older than me  :laugh:)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #558 on: October 22, 2011, 01:34:15 AM »
I don't think she is mentally challenged. She has FAS and Sensory Processing disorder. I found it sad they had their baby taken from them. I remember feeling nervous about mine being taken but was hoping it wouldn't happen because lot of autistic people have kids and raise them. Only thing that happened was CPS showing up and then they closed the case when they saw no signs of abuse or neglect. But it took them three months to get to me so it means they weren't all that worried and the lady that showed up said that is a good sign they showed up late because it means they weren't that worried. They have bigger things to worry about than worry about some parent on the spectrum with a baby.

I didn't realize that you and your husband had to deal with social services showing up to check out your and your husband's parenting skills.  How did you get onto their list in the first place?

I thought that Katelyn's Fetal Alcohol Syndrome came with some degree of mental challenge, based on how she writes.  I could be mistaken about that, however.

She also says that she has Borderline Personality Disorder in addition to the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in her blog.
His writing is pretty bad in my view too.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #559 on: October 22, 2011, 01:37:57 AM »
Recently mentioned this thread to him and asked him to speak up about this questions so that it didnt look like he was avoiding us(he was harassing some poor woman for posting a link to a competition so I figured he wouldnt mind) his response was that he has no desire to join this place at any time.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #560 on: October 22, 2011, 06:21:45 AM »
Recently mentioned this thread to him and asked him to speak up about this questions so that it didnt look like he was avoiding us(he was harassing some poor woman for posting a link to a competition so I figured he wouldnt mind) his response was that he has no desire to join this place at any time.

He has a profile here , so he HAS joined - he's just a coward.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #561 on: October 22, 2011, 07:45:43 AM »
I still remember the time he came on ZOMG, pretty much got roasted off IIRC. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.