Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28146 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #480 on: September 19, 2008, 09:05:55 AM »
Why waste thought on you?

Only you can answer for yourself on that issue :lol:

Boredom mainly and the hope for cheap laughs.  :-\ Sigh!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #481 on: September 23, 2010, 03:12:43 PM »
sorry for the massive necro-bump but......

Looky what I found  :zoinks:

I wonder ;)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #482 on: September 23, 2010, 04:52:30 PM »
sorry for the massive necro-bump but......

Looky what I found  :zoinks:

I wonder ;)

Yeah, we get these perverts from time to time.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #483 on: September 23, 2010, 05:00:14 PM »

Damn and I was hoping he'd finally grown some balls and was going to take ross on  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #484 on: September 23, 2010, 05:35:20 PM »

Damn and I was hoping he'd finally grown some balls and was going to take ross on  :-\

After the hissy fit he had when rossco tried to help him 2 years ago?

That's the reason for the callout, and the arsehole never even fronted for that.

Maybe him and Judy should get together. Or are they one in the same?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #485 on: September 23, 2010, 06:40:51 PM »

Damn and I was hoping he'd finally grown some balls and was going to take ross on  :-\

After the hissy fit he had when rossco tried to help him 2 years ago?

That's the reason for the callout, and the arsehole never even fronted for that.

Maybe him and Judy should get together. Or are they one in the same?

nah as much of an arsehole he is TheZach is quite good looking ;)
(beauty is only skin deep yes I know)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 06:54:26 PM by Squid_thing »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #486 on: September 23, 2010, 06:47:42 PM »
He would not be at risk of being slapped stupid. He is as dumb as they come.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

« Reply #487 on: September 23, 2010, 07:45:51 PM »
personally i think its unfair to continue to bother this guy, its quite apparent hes got issues. like serious ones, maybe he feels like a abused dog backed into the corner and thats why he acts like a tard online?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #488 on: September 23, 2010, 07:59:09 PM »
personally i think its unfair to continue to bother this guy, its quite apparent hes got issues. like serious ones, maybe he feels like a abused dog backed into the corner and thats why he acts like a tard online?

Probably has got issues. Most of us have.
I am not going to his blog and harassing him and he has not come here to back himself so who is bothering who exactly?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #489 on: September 23, 2010, 09:13:54 PM »

I think you're right that he has serious issues.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #490 on: September 24, 2010, 12:14:36 PM »
Why hello guest, back again so soon? :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #491 on: September 24, 2010, 01:00:59 PM »
On WP alex said he got a email from him telling him he is checking into a mental hospital. If that is true, good for him to take responsibility by getting himself some help like a responsible adult would when they knowledge they have problems they need to fix and they can't do it alone.

richard

« Reply #492 on: September 24, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »
sir_les i have you blocked. and you will remain that way, because i think you like to cause trouble. one only has to look at your recent attempts to become a wp moderator. im shure everyone knows that alex doesnt take care of his site the way it should be, but thats just probably because communication is one of the problems associated with AS. in any reguards, i think you know that youre efforts would have gone nowhere so it was like one gigantic turd crashing into earth. same thing here, thezach obviously needs medical attention and not someone poking him with a stick like what you did to him in this thread: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf136297-0-60.html

rossc wrote:
Oh he is funny and rages when provoked which is more funny. The fact that he is serious in how he views himself is hysterical.

and now im just waiting for your intensity buddies to flame me for my opinion,  :wanker:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:11:33 PM by richard »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #493 on: September 24, 2010, 11:35:35 PM »
sir_les i have you blocked. and you will remain that way, because i think you like to cause trouble. one only has to look at your recent attempts to become a wp moderator. im shure everyone knows that alex doesnt take care of his site the way it should be, but thats just probably because communication is one of the problems associated with AS. in any reguards, i think you know that youre efforts would have gone nowhere so it was like one gigantic turd crashing into earth. same thing here, thezach obviously needs medical attention and not someone poking him with a stick like what you did to him in this thread: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf136297-0-60.html

rossc wrote:
Oh he is funny and rages when provoked which is more funny. The fact that he is serious in how he views himself is hysterical.

and now im just waiting for your intensity buddies to flame me for my opinion,  :wanker:

Hilarious.
May have been a half-decent point, were it not for the fact that....The Zach had been banned before I posted that.
Oh and stop sucking up to Alex on the issue. Alex is a money grubbing arsehole and you are a mindless sycophant with delusions of relevance.

richard

« Reply #494 on: September 24, 2010, 11:42:10 PM »
i sent alex my last donation on the 7th of september. (monday was a holiday here, labour day. no mail) right around the same time i got my new computer. before i found out what a scammer he was, and everything else. so you can really go back and see if thats true or not.

and my point is you are a trouble maker reguardless
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:46:02 PM by richard »