Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28144 times)

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #450 on: September 04, 2008, 08:36:42 PM »
I know it's her. I have read her posts and the thread by Sir Les and I have read the whole drama thread with her in it on AFF and then she got banned. She comes off as a deluded woman to my perspective. I never finished reading all her posts on AFF unfortunately. I have been preoccupied with other things is why. I will admit I don't know much about her, only by other people.

You are the person who is deluded - deluded by idiots.

You admit you don't know much about me, only by other people. Perhaps it would be wise to admit that you don't know Timelord - and what you do know is hearsay, written by very nasty people who do not know him either.

Hiya Parts - love you lots  :thumbup: bob

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #451 on: September 04, 2008, 08:38:32 PM »
Nothing of substance. As usual.

indulging in your usual garbage I see.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #452 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »
Nothing of substance. As usual.

indulging in your usual garbage I see.

Just another periodical rant by a bitch with PMT. Go have a Bex and a good lie down.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #453 on: September 04, 2008, 08:57:54 PM »
Nice to make your acquaintance again Chosen one  :) good to see you in fine form as usual.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #454 on: September 04, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »
Pity I can't same the same for you, but as a hooker from St Kilda I might run into you one night. But then again, I might not.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #455 on: September 04, 2008, 09:07:02 PM »
Do you frequent the area chosen one  :-*

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: September 04, 2008, 09:49:45 PM »
AFF itself suffered a spak attack itself, and it's rumoured Amy has gone bananas. Several people have been thrown off for whatever reason, and the site has gone through some dramas.

Ho hum, like shit through a strainer, so are the Days on the Net.

The place has changed over the last two years. I can remember it was content and there was a lot less attacks on there and about everyone on there was friendly. Then it all turned into a drama site and there was attacks going on there and people being accused of being a bully. I think I had figured out the bully defintion to Amy and Gareth. If you disagree with them or even go creating your own site, you are a bully. I just read a post over there by EvilZakkie and I didn't see any bullying in his post but Amy went ahead and called him one. I bet telling another person to apologize or they should isn't even bullying and they say it is. I no longer saw it as a support site and I figured out just by reading the more post counts you have, the more superior you become and the less post counts you have the less superior you are and you get crap for it. To my perspective, there seemed to be special treatment there. Now the mods have locked the site, no one can post. Also I have noticed people are getting banned. Even Sir less has been banned. If you join another forum that is a spin off from AFF and you talk bad about AFF, they ban you. I saw it happening to three members because Amy or Gareth made a post about it. Good thing I wasn't very active there. I was at first when I first joined and then I lost interest in going there daily because I was preoccupied with WP and other places I went to.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:03:30 PM by Spokane Girl »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #457 on: September 04, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »
Yeah, I copped a spray from someone called CouldBeCousin about referring to someones' comments as being of a KKK mentality. This person accused me of saying they belonged to them, and all I said was their racist views were similar to those held by that group. Pointless argument over nothing.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #458 on: September 05, 2008, 08:18:54 AM »
Yeah, I copped a spray from someone called CouldBeCousin about referring to someones' comments as being of a KKK mentality. This person accused me of saying they belonged to them, and all I said was their racist views were similar to those held by that group. Pointless argument over nothing.
:hahaha:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #459 on: September 05, 2008, 08:30:58 AM »
:hahaha:

Your needle's stuck. Push the fucking thing in and overdose, you drugged out ponce.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2008, 08:35:08 AM »

Do you frequent mortuaries in the hope of a stiff with a stiff and satisfied necrophiliac fantasies?

What? Just asking?   :angel:

"Bob the butt plug Can we fist it....Yes we can!" Sung gratefully by Nocti (Castrato)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »

Do you frequent mortuaries in the hope of a stiff with a stiff and satisfied necrophiliac fantasies?

What? Just asking?   :angel:

"Bob the butt plug Can we fist it....Yes we can!" Sung gratefully by Nocti (Castrato)

With girlie choir supplied by Kosmo, Hardon, dunc, Go Getter, peabrain, Shleed and others of no ability.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #462 on: September 05, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »

Giving us more 'time of day' eh?  :hahaha:

Best wishes for your op on Wednesday :green:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #463 on: September 05, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »
Mindlessly Spamming on someone I don't like if that is what you are crapping on about and thanks for the good wishes Nocti. All goes well I will be spamming you up come Friday night.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #464 on: September 05, 2008, 09:57:40 AM »
Mindlessly...

Yep... so very very very true. :hahaha: