Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28143 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2008, 12:35:58 PM »
I do not consider myself a 'man'. It is not a word I am comfortable using of myself. So long as Sophist doesn't find it offensive, as far as maturity of attitude is concerned, it may very well be true to say she is more of a 'man' than I am. I do not consider myself to be a 'man'. Male, but not a 'man'. I would imagine lots of people, both male and female, are more of a 'man' then I am.

:plus: for defying stereotypes
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #271 on: August 02, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
Well, she is a butch lezzer. What're you her fuck bud?

Is that you being funny? :green:

The only thing you seem to be impressed with are Sir_Les' allegedly hairy stones and what passes for your own wit. You seem very easilly impressed with both yourself and him... mind you I suppose its necessary to be easilly impressed if the pair of you are to appreciate one another :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #272 on: August 02, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
Mmmmmmm......... pie...........  :drool:

Can I have some, I'm hungry.
Sorry to disappoint Odeon.  :)

For having pie? Not if you give me some. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #273 on: August 02, 2008, 03:49:54 PM »
Nah, I'm just laughing at you ;D
That's because I am funny, and you fail at it, Sophcockfist underling.

As Sir_Les said of her... she's more the man than I am... so I'm quite content to be her underling :green:

Well, she is a butch lezzer. What're you her fuck bud?

C'mon peaguy, honestly, this is beneath you. If you posted your thoughts on Sir Les's turf, his mates would tear you apart, and he would be right in there supporting them. He behaves like a nasty piece of shit. His disclaimer on the base of his posts at Gestalt is put there in an attempt to make   excuses for his very nasty behavior towards other people on the spectrum. He does the same at AFF, he portrays himself as Grumpy, another disclaimer for his behavior in that forum.
He behaves badly, then puts up disclaimers trying make excuses for himself.

I read that you volunteer in a charity shop to raise funds for hospices.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:06:35 PM by bob »

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #274 on: August 02, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
If TheZach can't handle criticism, then he is a weak pussy in my book.

At least Les has a pair of hairy bollocks.

If you had read through the sites linked by Sir Les, you would see that this thread is all about Sir Les's hurt feelings, after TheZach criticized him and made him feel foolish on AFF.

Sir Les thinks he needs disclaimers to make up for his behaviour and let everyone know that despite his behaviour we really need to feel sorry for him. In truth, despite his proclamations of being a jerk, a tough bastard, a protector of innocents,  ::) ::) ::) he really is a very sad lonely little man who is hurting.

Give up on the tough guy image Sir Les, it doesn't suit you, and people can see right through it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #275 on: August 02, 2008, 04:06:35 PM »
Are you going to tell us who you are and why you are on a mission against Sir Les?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #276 on: August 02, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »
Are you going to tell us who you are and why you are on a mission against Sir Les?

He makes a habit of following certain people around the net with the intention of harassing them.

I'm bob!  :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:20:15 PM by bob »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #277 on: August 02, 2008, 04:22:33 PM »

He makes a habit of following certain people around the net with the intention of harassing them.

So you thought you'd *expose* him here? Seems to me you need to try harder, then. Are you sure you aren't somebody he pwned at AFF (etc) trying to even the score?

- Albert Einstein

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2008, 05:14:24 PM »
***sips beer, still watching***
Flibbit.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2008, 05:58:15 PM »

So you thought you'd *expose* him here? Seems to me you need to try harder, then. Are you sure you aren't somebody he pwned at AFF (etc) trying to even the score?

Do you mean, expose him as for being a weak minded fool, he does that quite nicely on his own. What does pwned mean? And who did Les pwn at AFF? (etc)?

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 06:00:22 PM by bob »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #280 on: August 02, 2008, 06:12:25 PM »
Firstly, Nortunalist, or the closet intellect (with emphasis on the closet - come out like the rest of your nancy pals), if you are trying to cut me with your inane drivel, then you better sharpen your scissors, because up until now your attempts have been as good as blunt chainsaw ripping through an elm. What is this about Delphi I hear? A WOMEN'S SITE? And you were scared of a troll there? AND YOU BEING A MAN? Fuck, next thing we know you'll be bragging how you took on Helen Reddy in a pissing contest and you barely beat her. And what is even weirder about this whole thing is - wait for it - I personally couldn't give a shit about anything you've said to me or anyone else. You obviously have a lonely life perusing poxy shites.. er sites like Gestalt and Delphi, and then trying to flame someone here who goesn't give a flying fuck about you in the slightest. Now why don't you crawl back into that pile of overcoats in your closet like a good little drama queen and leave the argument to those of us that give a shit.

Secondly, if the rabid 'movement' (couldn't think of a more apt term, given they are full of shit) keeps on with their crap, we may have to flush them down the sewer with the rest of the shit. Either that or use them as compost, or dynamic lifter.....  :violin: :wanker:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 02, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »
I personally couldn't give a shit about anything you've said to me or anyone else.

You must be quite constipated if passing a stool is more difficult that the sad excuses of replies you've replied with so far. :razz: Why are you even bothering if you feel this way? If its not what I have said, then do you have designs on something else about me? :emb:

You seem obsessed about closets for some reason. Is that something to do with Water Closets... you must be in a desparate state by now :bigcry: Have you considered consulting a doctor? :smarty:

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: August 02, 2008, 07:00:14 PM »
Quote from: The_Chosen_One
You obviously have a lonely life perusing poxy shites.. er sites like Gestalt and Delphi, and then trying to flame someone here who goesn't give a flying fuck about you in the slightest. Now why don't you crawl back into that pile of overcoats in your closet like a good little drama queen and leave the argument to those of us that give a shit.

Do you normally talk about things you don't know anything about? You insult Gestalt, all the while admitting you've never even been there. Tongue runneth before Thought thinketh, eh? :eyelash: You also assume you know Noc without knowing him. --Oh no wait, I'm sorry, I forgot: the purpose of I2's Main Event subforum is to place Insult & Profanity before Reason... my bad, sorry, go back to what you were doing. Because who knows, if you get enough practice at it you could always get onto Jerry Springer or something, the apex of home entertainment and the greatest aspiration of many a troglodyte. --After all, who wants to see a World Championship Chess match when you could watch the WWF? Finesse, skill? What's that to a good folding chair across the back and a razor in the hand? Plus men in funny colored tights... that just screams "refinement".  ::)

--As an aside, just out of sheer contempt, we've tried to make Gestalt NOTHING like WP btw, 'cause I saw what WP was and is today and know that's not what I want Gestalt to be. Gestalt isn't a perfect site and it isn't for everybody (obviously), but then what site is? I just like to think it fills a niche that perhaps other forums don't, just like I2 does.

AND it's a site which, believe it or not, Noc, Sir Les, AND Zach all somehow manage to post on without ripping each other to shreds-- beyond the obvious problems over Sir Les' initial posts that somewhat snowballed from there; and I2 has helped to get some of that out in the open I think. But it's not a large site, which means you can't just easily ignore people like you can on sites like WP due to sheer volume.

Anyways, sorry for not continuing to throw snarky insulting inuendos into my post. I started off so strong but then fizzled out talking about things like Sense and Compassion. My sincerest apologies.

Anywho...  ***goes back to drinking beer and having some pie***

***hands a piece of pie to bob***

NOTE: I'll be setting up a cyber BBQ and buffet table later on if this party's still going.  :green:   Food, friends (-ish), and beer: what could be better? I mean, except for adding in sex, but I'll leave that for the mature forum...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:01:45 PM by The Member Formerly Known As Sophist »
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #283 on: August 02, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »
If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen, luv. Or did Germaine Greer happen to bar you from the kitchen when it was decided your cooking was as good as your debating? If you want to stand up for crap like them go ahead, but I reserve my right to call them poxy drivel infested shit, even if I haven't tainted my screen by visiting them. It really makes me wonder about all these poxy liberationist pseudo-intellectuals who got off on listening to 'I am woman' (which was actually written by a bloke... Ha Ha) and reading such boring bullshit like 'The Female Eunuch'. But then again, the whole movement post Steinem was a bit of a joke. I mean, all the hangers on that masquerade as intellectuals and boast about IQs int their 130s and 140s and hold MENSA certificates while supporting such claptrap as was sputed by these dickwads really makes me wonder whether they should have been aborted. But given there aren't any tests during pregnancy for whether a person is going to become a real fuckwit in later life means that we had to put up with these morons infecting the population and spreading their vile hatred of anything that they couldn't be themselves.

In case you have forgotten, luv, this is a forum where someone can say what they fucking well like; no matter what. And I happen to think that Sir Les is right in his opinions on not only Zach's bullshit behaviour, but also in his criticsim of Nocturnalist. As I said, you can stick up for these imbeciles all you want, and those other pathetic poor excuses for sites. But remeber this - when trying to justify it to a person like me who couldn't give a shit 2 ways from Sunday, all your doing is wanking yourself to oblibvion. So tell your story to the brick wall that cares.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: August 02, 2008, 07:38:33 PM »
So I take it you're skipping the BBQ then?  :zoinks:

Quote from: The Chosen One
In case you have forgotten, luv, this is a forum where someone can say what they fucking well like; no matter what.

I know. But couldn't you say it better??  :eyebrows:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:41:12 PM by The Member Formerly Known As Sophist »
Flibbit.