Author Topic: Anyone miss me?  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Anyone miss me?
« on: June 21, 2008, 01:27:38 AM »
I doubt it.

Lot of you might have noticed I had left because I wasn't posting and the fact the profile says when I had last visited. I don't even remember when I was last here but it was sometime in May. I got bored of this place so I left. What lured me back here was when I saw kalister saying he come here to flame Phuc Yu and then he said he has been depressed from all the flames. I wanted to see the drama and found the WP thread started by him. Wait I was here as a guest a few days ago because I was bored so nm when I was last here.

But there are lot of interesting new threads here that got started while I was gone. I might stick here for awhile again or maybe not if I get bored again. Oh well I will be dropping by every now and then if I do leave again.  :)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Anyone miss me?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 01:53:34 AM »
I have been away for  while and just after I came back, you came back so......not really. Sorry.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:56:33 AM »
SG, I thought you went on a holiday somewhere. Good to see you back. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 04:36:21 AM »
I just thought you were lurking and didnt have anything to say. I rarely check ppls profiles.

Offline omega

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 05:01:37 AM »
I didn't, but for several reasons it would be very unlikely for me to have missed you.

thepeaguy

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 05:25:16 AM »
I doubt it.

Lot of you might have noticed I had left because I wasn't posting and the fact the profile says when I had last visited. I don't even remember when I was last here but it was sometime in May. I got bored of this place so I left. What lured me back here was when I saw kalister saying he come here to flame Phuc Yu and then he said he has been depressed from all the flames. I wanted to see the drama and found the WP thread started by him. Wait I was here as a guest a few days ago because I was bored so nm when I was last here.

But there are lot of interesting new threads here that got started while I was gone. I might stick here for awhile again or maybe not if I get bored again. Oh well I will be dropping by every now and then if I do leave again.  :)

The entire community really needed to know this. Thanks.  :yawn:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 05:43:55 AM »
Nice to see you back :)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 08:37:55 AM »
I doubt it.

The entire community really needed to know this. Thanks.  :yawn:

This is the kind of posting I have missed.  :plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 02:04:01 AM »
I'm glad to see you back.

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 02:03:57 AM »
Hi Spokane_Girl, nice to see you here.

richard

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
if you have to ask, you think your more important than you really are

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »
if you have to ask, you think your more important than you really are

Speaking from experience?

richard

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 11:16:55 AM »
hello. welcome to my ignore list

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »
Spokane girl is on my nude pics, among the 70 I have saved on there, I don't know why, no offense.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 05:36:58 PM »
Oh shit, doing it again, where does the feelings of this thread's creator stem from?

That was a retorical question, and I have an answer.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous