Educational

Author Topic: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????  (Read 2793 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????
« on: June 20, 2008, 07:25:07 AM »
Teens  getting pregnant on purpose in 'pregnancy pact.' None of them is older than 16, apparently.  Seriously, what???  It's not the teen pregnancy part that confuses me.  It's the "on purpose" part.  Maybe Baby Think It Over DOES have a purpose????  You know, barring getting actual psychological help for teen girls who are obviously so lonely and depressed they're not operating on all cylinders- THAT would be too much to ask.  (My initial thought was 'these girls are stupid' but I think this goes beyond stupid and into a realm where it's a safe-ish guess that they've got some major psychological shit going on.)

Personally, I think my mother was out of her fucking mind for getting pregnant on purpose with me when she was 22 (and married- not that that makes a huge difference in general, or helps her case at all considering how whacko my biological father is); but that's prolly because even if it had been an accident, I know she's nuts, so I'm viewing it through that lens.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
Re: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 07:39:18 AM »
"We found out one of the fathers is a 24-year-old homeless guy,"

That's just sad.

When did babies become a fad?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »
They have NO idea what they are getting themselves into a baby is not a toy or an accessory.  Bet they get dumped on the grandparents within the year.  And yes they have some serious problems in their heads
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
Good luck to them. I hope they get what they deserve.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »
"Get what they deserve?"  I hope you don't mean you hope the teens have life troubles- I agree that I think they're insanely stupid, but the joy of shaudenfreude goes really sour when you're talking about an innocent life that'll go down with it.  :/  I remember that one of the few things one of my better male friends ever said that kinda bugged me was talking about his ex girlfriend having, as he put it, somoene's crackbaby- and how he found that funny.  Even at the time I pretty much got that he meant he was amused by the misfortunet befalling his ex (and he was coming from a place of recent hurt and bitterness- he's actually a nice guy), but it was still like- hard to find it funny when the misfortune is also befalling a child.

...not to get preachy, lol.  I do pretty much want to SMACK these stupid, stupid, STUPID girls, and hope that teh babies find homes with stable parents- which would probably not be their bioogical mothers.  :(

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 12:46:20 AM »
Life isnt fair and life sucks a lot of the time. It's reality, deal.

But what I mean was, I hope they experience all the consequences that come with their actions. I hope they end up really knowing what it is that they have done.

For all anyone knows, They will all have their kids, they will all remain a close knit group and nothing bad will happen and they will merrily raise their kids.

We had our first kid when I was 24 and my wife was 21. Yes that's pretty young and we had no idea what we were doing at the time but we grew up pretty quick and it was probably the best thing that could have happened at that point in both our lives.

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 12:53:44 AM »
I wonder how the story would be viewed if it turned out that the 24-year-old homeless guy gave them all HIV? :-\
I'm never offensive.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 03:06:53 AM »
See here is the part where I can show my understanding of the female mind and empathise with their situation.............

I wonder if any of them looked hot?  ;D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 04:22:28 AM »
See here is the part where I can show my understanding of the female mind and empathise with their situation.............

I wonder if any of them looked hot?  ;D

Oh man! This is why we can't have nice things.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 05:11:59 AM »
Yeah I imagine God just shaking his head and saying "Sir Les, you are not making this easy for me mate. What type of penance can I give you now for that slight. I just finished giving you a bloody heart attack!"  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »
jail for all of them and anyone else who gets knocked up under 18 years old

this country needs camps for dysfunctional people, set up like an army camp, chow line, cot, 2 meals a day and drab green clothing. No TV or cell phones or nothing allowed as far as personal possesions, visting day on sunday afternoon for 2 hours.

do away with all social programs and if somebody can't take care of their own affairs, oh well the welfare camp it is and if they can't follow the camp rules, jail cells.

thepeaguy

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »
jail for all of them and anyone else who gets knocked up under 18 years old

this country needs camps for dysfunctional people, set up like an army camp, chow line, cot, 2 meals a day and drab green clothing. No TV or cell phones or nothing allowed as far as personal possesions, visting day on sunday afternoon for 2 hours.

do away with all social programs and if somebody can't take care of their own affairs, oh well the welfare camp it is and if they can't follow the camp rules, jail cells.

Sounds rad.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 11:42:23 AM »
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Isnt that the saying, anyway, having babies at a young age uses the eggs when they are still good, not when they are all old and so are the mums. Thats why there are so many defunct genectics these days.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »

But what I mean was, I hope they experience all the consequences that come with their actions. I hope they end up really knowing what it is that they have done.

For all anyone knows, They will all have their kids, they will all remain a close knit group and nothing bad will happen and they will merrily raise their kids.

We had our first kid when I was 24 and my wife was 21. Yes that's pretty young and we had no idea what we were doing at the time but we grew up pretty quick and it was probably the best thing that could have happened at that point in both our lives.
Ah, kk.  Yes, let's hope no matter what it works out for the best.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »

I was 24 and my wife 22 we are doing okay.  As a matter of fact when the lat one leaves for collage we we be young enough to enjoy it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw