Author Topic: I call you out Phuc Yu...  (Read 1164 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I call you out Phuc Yu...
« on: June 14, 2008, 07:59:48 AM »
As I have written before, you have posted nothing of substance. This is unfortunate, I see you have judged and insulted me, yet you don't know me. I admit, I hardly know you either. You have said you are capable of intelligent conversation. So let's start one, shall we?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 08:01:45 AM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I call you out Phuc Yu...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 09:10:35 AM »
You have said you are capable of intelligent conversation

*snort*

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:34:03 AM »
No reply yet.....he has been online though.

:: waits for the "you're not worth replying to" or "I don't read every thread" ::
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »
As I have written before, you have posted nothing of substance. This is unfortunate, I see you have judged and insulted me, yet you don't know me. I admit, I hardly know you either. You have said you are capable of intelligent conversation. So let's start one, shall we?

Where exactly have I "insulted" you? You do realize you're insulting me by accusing me of posting nothing of substance.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 10:58:52 PM »
Hey Ziyaret! Causing trouble and strife here too?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »
Yo man, where you been at?  8)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 09:42:54 AM »
Where exactly have I "insulted" you?
Here:
Renaeden, you're so entertaining that you put me right to sleep! :zzz:
If you dont have something to contribute, then you'd better
Shut The Fuck Up :)
The first part, meh. But telling me to shut up with 40pt letters? Bit far, don't you think? I can't really shut up here and I shouldn't tell you to shut up. I can object to what you post , though, and that is what this callout is about.

Do you hate (and that is what I gather your emotion is) gay people apart from those on AFF? Or is it the way AFF has handled the subject?

What about Mexican people?
What do you have against Kalister?
Lord Phlexor?
Hale_Bopp?

You do realize you're insulting me by accusing me of posting nothing of substance.
I spoke too soon when I posted that.

To be fair, I have been stiring the shit outta him.  :green:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 06:14:17 PM »
I got your intellegent conversation, talk about your cunt and stroking it :laugh:

Why don't you you find new boundries to push, instead of focusing on one thing.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »
You have said you are capable of intelligent conversation

*snort*

I hope its powered lithium :laugh:  I don't know if going that route would help you either, it may ... nm
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »
Hey Randy! Still talking crap? Great to see somethings never change.

Phuc Yu, you still concealing a buck knife on your person and cruising gay areas and parks in your muscel car for "research"?

You guys make me laugh.  :lol:

Oh for the record the reason you don't like:
Max the Bear is because he pwned you hilariously on AFF.

AFF because the did not "rescue you" from making a tool of yourself and then banned you after you went mental.

Aussie men because we pwn you too

Gay men because you are in the closet.

Does this help?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:14:16 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 10:14:09 PM »

Where exactly have I "insulted" you? You do realize you're insulting me by accusing me of posting nothing of substance.

I thought renaeden was talking to phuc yu. Or are you masquerading as him now? Make up yer mind.

And before you decide to have a go at me, I'm 7' 5", weigh 350 lbs and can bench-press 500 lbs.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 01:12:28 AM »

I thought renaeden was talking to phuc yu. Or are you masquerading as him now? Make up yer mind.

And before you decide to have a go at me, I'm 7' 5", weigh 350 lbs and can bench-press 500 lbs.

Depressed Mode is the same person as Phuc Yu, but he changed his name, The Chosen One.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 02:14:47 AM »
Thanx. Now he just can't get enough......

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 09:03:34 PM »

:LMAO: