Author Topic: AIDS  (Read 3794 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: AIDS
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
Well it's either that or a system involving a magic 8 ball.

I like the Magic 8 Ball method, myself.

The sad thing is, I can't remember if I have a Magic 9 Ball or not.

At any rate, I can't find it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »
My daughter has a Magic 8 Ball that I could use, but I have never heard of a Magic 9 Ball.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2008, 11:02:10 PM »
FUCK! What the hell is wrong with me lately. I keep making these typos, but when I post, I can't see anything wrong with what is in front of me. As in everything looks they way I meant it to in my head or something.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2008, 03:16:38 AM »
I dont Fucking like people who are passive-aggressive and play social games!!! My dislike for such people is FAR more substantial and permanent than my flippant remarks about "fags" and "beaners".  ::) Im sick of having to repeat myself! Maybe I do sound like a broken record but sometimes thats what it takes to get the message through *SIGH*. If I were God I would've made AIDS exclusive to catty,manipulative,passive-aggressive, dishonest people who play nasty social games :green:. If that makes me a Bigot, well then...........................
So Fucking BE it! There actually ARE worse things in this world than being Politically Incorrect :agreed:

:plus:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2008, 03:48:12 AM »
I dont Fucking like people who are passive-aggressive and play social games!!! My dislike for such people is FAR more substantial and permanent than my flippant remarks about "fags" and "beaners".  ::) Im sick of having to repeat myself! Maybe I do sound like a broken record but sometimes thats what it takes to get the message through *SIGH*. If I were God I would've made AIDS exclusive to catty,manipulative,passive-aggressive, dishonest people who play nasty social games :green:. If that makes me a Bigot, well then...........................
So Fucking BE it! There actually ARE worse things in this world than being Politically Incorrect :agreed:

AIDS would be so much funnier if it only happened to cockburns like yourself.

The truth is, you dont like being owned by people who are so much better at fucking your shit up with social games that you dont have a snowballs chance in hell of every winning.

Boo Fucking Hoo, like anyone really gives a shit. Maybe you should just stop caring about those people. I think they would just laugh at you for how much time and energy you waste thinking about them and the revenge you may or may not have.

Next you will tell me how I'm wrong and how much cooler you are cos you dont think about them.

Sure.....  ::)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2008, 04:36:35 AM »

The truth is, you dont like being owned by people who are so much better at fucking your shit up with social games that you dont have a snowballs chance in hell of every winning.

Boo Fucking Hoo, like anyone really gives a shit. Maybe you should just stop caring about those people. I think they would just laugh at you for how much time and energy you waste thinking about them and the revenge you may or may not have.

Next you will tell me how I'm wrong and how much cooler you are cos you dont think about them. :hahaha:

Sure..... 
:wanker:

...And I thought you were an Aspie too, cuz IF you actually were Im sure you'd understand. Too bad physical violence is illegal cuz if it were I woudlnt hesitate to pull out my Bucknife and STAB their sorry asses for dissing me.  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 04:45:29 AM by Phuc Yu »
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2008, 05:21:21 AM »
It, do shut up before someone is forced to toe you in the peas.

if you have any, that is.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2008, 05:36:24 AM »

Next you will tell me how I'm wrong and how much cooler you are cos you dont think about them. :hahaha:

Sure..... 

...And I thought you were an Aspie too, cuz IF you actually were Im sure you'd understand. Too bad physical violence is illegal cuz if it were I woudlnt hesitate to pull out my Bucknife and STAB their sorry asses for dissing me.  :evillaugh:

The psychologist who DX'ed must be crazy then, I mean I'm happily married, have kids and get sex on a regular basis. I forgot you have to be a smartarse douchbag to be a real aspie.

And a real aspie doesnt need to fight with a knife you pussy, we just focus all out rage into a tiny point on our victums forehead and wait for it to explode  :green:

ozymandias

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2008, 06:50:09 AM »
O Magic 8 Ball, should I ghey somebody.........."My answer is NO." 

Oh well, I'll ask later!   :laugh:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »

Sure..... 

The psychologist who DX'ed must be crazy then, I mean I'm happily married, have kids and get sex on a regular basis. I forgot you have to be a smartarse douchbag to be a real aspie.

And a real aspie doesnt need to fight with a knife you pussy, we just focus all out rage into a tiny point on our victums forehead and wait for it to explode  :green:

I certainly Dont envy you being stuck with 2 kids. If you're so "secure" than why waste time making fun of people?

thepeaguy

« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2008, 11:24:20 AM »

Sure..... 

I certainly Dont envy you being stuck with 2 kids. If you're so "secure" than why waste time making fun of people?

Maybe he's "insecure" of being Australian.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2008, 12:16:19 AM »

Sure..... 

Why not waste time, I have a constant supply of it. Plus I have 4 kids dork.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2008, 12:17:09 AM »

Sure..... 

Maybe he's "insecure" of being Australian.

Aww, am I that new toy you've found to play with? The attention is making me giddy.

thepeaguy

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »
Only for a few hours -- you break easily.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2008, 08:53:50 AM »
Only for a few hours -- you break easily.

Remember, you break it, you bought it.