Educational

Author Topic: President of Gambia to kill homosexuals, cure aids  (Read 378 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: President of Gambia to kill homosexuals, cure aids
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:43:09 AM »
Nice to see new progressive ideas coming out of Africa  ::)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 07:44:35 PM »
We are in a Muslim dominated country and I will not and shall never accept such individuals in this country".

these muslim people got some good ideas, they don't let woman drive or vote, and make them wear sheets so it's not expensive to dress them and easy to undress them, other guys aren't chasing after other guys woman, because they all look the same on the street. They don't seem to be over feed or know who Phil Donahue is or Oprha and sure don't get post cards from divorce lawyers looking for business the day after their wedding is announced in the paper.

it's not surprising they don't like western idea's, many of them have visited western countires and saw woman drivers and met western politicans and concluded only a dumb broad would vote for such a moron. They return home and tell the other men what they saw and quickly come to the conclusion they need to kill all westerners before that shit spreads to their countries.

ok I'm putting my cyber sheild on red alert and hiding under my desk, fire away

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 04:13:07 AM »
Is he gonna slash his wrists and solve both problems at the same time?

Personally, I don't care what they do, as long as they keep it to 'emselves. Arsehole Injected Death Sentence I heard it referred to as once. Or in other words it's just a fucking disease.....

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
Is he gonna slash his wrists and solve both problems at the same time?

Personally, I don't care what they do, as long as they keep it to 'emselves. Arsehole Injected Death Sentence I heard it referred to as once. Or in other words it's just a fucking disease.....

It is not just a sexually transmitted disease, no matter how it may have started.

Babies get it from their mothers and it is also a blood-borne disease.