Educational

Author Topic: youtube extravanganza  (Read 7513 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
youtube extravanganza
« on: July 13, 2006, 10:00:30 AM »
post 'em, post 'em, post 'em if you got 'em!

i'll start off with the hall of shame - adam and the ants, and fucking marv they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKVDhY0fTdA&mode=related&search=adam%20and%20the%20ants

diana dors- camp as you like.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:04:27 AM by Lucifer »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: youtube extravanganza
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 10:03:50 AM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 10:19:13 AM »
fuck you, eamonn and sorce - i'm now officially addicted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJRExvMoPco&mode=related&search=t%20rex%2020th%20century%20boy

anyone notice the recurring theme of dark haired lovelies with eyeliner?  ;)  i'd shag the bejaysus out of marc bolan and mickey finn, even now (although, alas, i'd require a seance to do so :(  still, if it's good enough for demi moore and patrick swayzee...).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:26:08 AM by Lucifer »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 10:29:37 AM »
no shit.  like i didn't already have enough things to waste my time on.

perhaps we can give a brief description of what is in the link.  or a sales pitch.

this is the g'damned funniest music video i have ever seen.  how can he keep a straight face.  and look at keith, he still looks young.  probably still on the smack.

Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »
adam and the ants, then t rex.

keith has been preserved for all time.  orperhaps "embalmed" might be more appropriate.  mind you, that video is almost 30 years old.  how time flies when one is having fun...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 10:40:30 AM »
adam and the ants, then t rex.

keith has been preserved for all time.  orperhaps "embalmed" might be more appropriate.  mind you, that video is almost 30 years old.  how time flies when one is having fun...
what ever happened to adam ant?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 10:40:44 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jxeC7QD4RB8&search=my%20sanctuary

This is what I added to my favorites yesterday. I listen to this when I'm about to sign off my computer.

fuck you, eamonn and sorce - i'm now officially addicted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJRExvMoPco&mode=related&search=t%20rex%2020th%20century%20boy

anyone notice the recurring theme of dark haired lovelies with eyeliner? ;) i'd shag the bejaysus out of marc bolan and mickey finn, even now (although, alas, i'd require a seance to do so :( still, if it's good enough for demi moore and patrick swayzee...).

That's my job, spreading addictions everywhere.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 10:44:03 AM »
oi loiks the drumming - who is it?  sounds evanescence-ish (shush - don't tell dunc i mentioned them).

Eamonn

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 11:13:13 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6A-ucLv44Y&search=Irish%20rebel%20

This one always cheers me up when im drinking myself into a bitter and drunken stupor after a hard days totty-picking, bomb-making and building a farmhouse  with my own hands (brick by brick) on the holy ground my fathers father came from, and his father before him.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 11:22:40 AM »
the bloody Wolfe Tones!  haven't heard them for yonks - "hairy thing"!!  i've more by the Bothy Band, and that sort of thing, though.

Eamonn

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 11:35:26 AM »
the bloody Wolfe Tones!  haven't heard them for yonks - "hairy thing"!!  i've more by the Bothy Band, and that sort of thing, though.

Dont think i've heard much of the Bothy Band (apart from in compilation albums possibly)

Here's one of my favourite songs by Black Sabbath. I love the guitar but the hand drums just bring out something primative in me and make me go ballistically happy. Though i dont think they have them in this live version. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x6on4lW0-E&mode=related&search=black%20sabbath
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 11:37:30 AM by Eamonn »

Eamonn

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 11:44:59 AM »

They are very modest about sex in Ireland. Do you have the hairy thing? Is the hairy thing a reccuring theme with women?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 12:06:41 PM »
sorry - now completely distracted by kate bush videos.  and to think, i used to get mistaken for her, in the 80s.  cor...!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 12:18:55 PM »
I love the guitar but the hand drums just bring out something primative in me and make me go ballistically happy. Though i dont think they have them in this live version. :(

sadly, no they don't, and i don't know the studio version.  know what you mean about drums, though - i play drums (well, percussion, really - never got the urge for kit drums), and i can be off my tits and away after only a couple of minutes.  primitive/primal is about right, i reckon.  ;)  but then, i am an Earth sign...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 12:19:40 PM »

They are very modest about sex in Ireland. Do you have the hairy thing? Is the hairy thing a reccuring theme with women?

dunno about women in general, but yes, as far as i'm concerned.  as long as i feed it, and keep it groomed, obviously, otherwise it pines away and frets.