Author Topic: Internet cowards  (Read 189 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Internet cowards
« on: May 10, 2008, 08:28:58 PM »
I think there is such thing.

The lady who scammed my boyfriend, she sent him an email after she saw he filed a claim against her. My boyfriend told her she would have to reply to him though paypal, she never did. Coward. And she deleted her posting and my boyfriend says he can't leave her a feedback. Also coward. Man she is sure hiding from this and from negative feedback so she deletes her posting. So clever but also a coward.

Also there is this guy named Vince who does a hate blog and he did a blog about him hating retarded and autistic kids and people. Google 'I hate retards and autistics' and the results will come up and click the first link that says myhateblog in the link.
He is so coward he has messages to be approved before everyone can see them but he doesn't approve all of them. I made a comment telling him about Temple Grandin and telling him retarded people do get in trouble for crimes and told him to look up mental retardation on the deathpenaltyinfo site. He never approved the comment. Oh what was his problem, didn't want to look like an idiot because I showed him up, proved him wrong. Coward. Just didn't want others to look up the information themselves and see what a dumb ass ignorant bastard he is.

Oh yeah and people who disappear from a site after being called a troll by some people and instead of staying to show they are for real, they run. Coward. Or maybe they figured the site is full of jerks so they left, not a coward. Did I run from this forum when people thought I was a fake? No because then it would have proven them wrong. I have seen it on other forums, someone joins, people think that person is a liar and that person never posts again, people assume they were right because they make comments like 'he knew he was caught' 'he knew he messed with the wrong place' The victim fails to defend themselves or fail to stand up so people assume they were right about that person so I knew running from this site would not solve anything. I would have been a coward if I did.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Internet cowards
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 10:25:32 PM »
Good points, Spokane Girl.

If she deleted her posting, does that mean that Paypal can't help your boyfriend?  I hope that they can.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Internet cowards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 10:27:40 PM »
I think they will give him $200. That's how much they cover. So that will mean he lost $122.