Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16201 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2008, 05:58:55 PM »
I am not a rapist >:D

ToM scrambled, today?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2008, 06:00:16 PM »
I am not a rapist >:D

They aren't talking about you being a rapist, Randy.

Calandale is a rapist.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2008, 06:03:06 PM »
I know, it was a joke, I need a raper woman. :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2008, 07:19:10 PM »
I hear the rustle of a mouse in the wainscotting!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2008, 07:37:56 PM »
MOD:

See, I am trying to uncover
consistency or lack of it, though.
Of all the bullshit he presented,
what makes this one thing true?

:laugh: @ the edit

I think he likely is a rapist, however he's going to skew any grey line he comes across to make himself seem more outrageous. Of course this is all conjecture, but he seems to me to stretch the truth but not outright lie.

Near as I can piece together, what happened is there was a girl who was dating another guy but living with him. She knew how to wind him up verbally, and did, and he would respond by being violent - I don't know how much physical damage he did, but he would chase her around with knives and buried one in a door. One night she was supposed to meet her boyfriend, and he stopped her from going for two or three hours, and forced intercourse, then he let her go.

I don't know how much implied consent there was, but she remained living with him even after seeing him be violent.

My tentative armchair-psych picture is that she was probably a victim of previous abuse, trying to come to terms with it by recreating it under more "controlled" circumstances - ie. provoking him emotionally, with predictable results.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »
You left out that he also ripped her face open with his bare hands and was arrested for this.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2008, 08:19:57 PM »
Good point. It's been a while.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2008, 08:28:51 PM »
But I see Calandale as being one of those who are not served up benefites by this practice. It seems to only make him that much worse.

Maybe. I'm not sure. He was an experiment, to see whether that tactic did any good. The tentative conclusion is "yes, a little".

It certainly won his favor and he would probably have left sooner without it - but would just have gone on to do the same thing at another place. So why not Intensity to try something new.

I feel that he is still merely a subject to his needs. He has not found his center and may never.

My jury's out. Eternal optimism despite statistics.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »
You left out that he also ripped her face open with his bare hands and was arrested for this.

I forgot about that part.

completely forgot
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2008, 09:14:35 PM »
But I see Calandale as being one of those who are not served up benefites by this practice. It seems to only make him that much worse.

Maybe. I'm not sure. He was an experiment, to see whether that tactic did any good. The tentative conclusion is "yes, a little".
Help me to see how he was helped by you-me-us-I-we-etc, please.

It certainly won his favor and he would probably have left sooner without it

I honestly don't know how you recognize his favor. I have thought the same thing, but I have also been proven ignorant by his posting in circles.

- but would just have gone on to do the same thing at another place. So why not Intensity to try something new.
I think he has done the same thing on other sites, already.

I feel that he is still merely a subject to his needs. He has not found his center and may never.

My jury's out. Eternal optimism despite statistics.

Statistics only lie when you want them to.

Your optimism may be stronger than mine.

I tried to delay my jury with pro-bias, but I'm not sure that it made a difference in the verdict.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2008, 09:58:49 PM »
Help me to see how he was helped by you-me-us-I-we-etc, please.

He seems to have become more stable since the blowup leaving I2. He's not freaking out so bad about the IRL women he's chasing. He readily admitted elsewhere to abusing the woman he raped, and not in a bragging context but in a conversation with me about my ex. He and I talked via PM about some real stuff. I explained the concept of a narcissistic injury and how to ease them, though I doubt it penetrated fully. *shrug* It all may be just a cycle of course, but instinct says otherwise.

I honestly don't know how you recognize his favor. I have thought the same thing, but I have also been proven ignorant by his posting in circles.

I wasn't watching the details of his interplay with you so I didn't see at what point he lost respect (he did). I know he likes me because when I disappeared for a week, he said something about who else was going to understand and attack him at the same time. Also on another site which I wasn't reading, he said that I was the only one here he truly respected.

Statistics only lie when you want them to.

Your optimism may be stronger than mine.

I tried to delay my jury with pro-bias, but I'm not sure that it made a difference in the verdict.

As far as I can tell, such verdicts come when communication breaks down. It didn't break down between him and I; hence I never judged him hopeless. It did between him and most people still on here.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2008, 12:19:28 AM »
I have to be really stressed out to start flapping like a birdie.

Honestly, I get to that state about every other day or two, over something. Fortunately, I have also learned to quickly recover.

When I was in my early twenties and doing my best at keeping a successful business running, I spent months at a time   :GA: 

Yes, but I'm a mad slut, in hiding from the world.

fixed.

I'm not going to even argue that one, sounds about right.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2008, 12:21:44 AM »
I have to be really stressed out to start flapping like a birdie.

Honestly, I get to that state about every other day or two, over something. Fortunately, I have also learned to quickly recover.

When I was in my early twenties and doing my best at keeping a successful business running, I spent months at a time   :GA: 

Yes, but I'm a mad shut in hiding from the world.

sorry, didn't know this. I thought you had family and stuff for some reason..

my mistake. i will trouble you no more.

Yeah I have a family, they do my bidding  :evillaugh:

Makes it easier to be a shut in.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2008, 12:23:05 AM »
I identified with Calandale quite a bit when he was just being a perv, but when he started being a political minded perv he lost me.

I miss the Calandale that was that perv. Unfortunately he lost it very quickly.

I miss him, too. He was fun ... a bit spammy, but a riot of cringeworthy metaphoricals and impossible desires, unrequited.

Which I though was funny when he had pretty much left, he posted to say the place is now dead. I suppose he was comparing it to when he was spamming up the place...

GalileoAce

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2008, 01:12:07 AM »
:GA:  :sexymush: